Author Topic: surgery in 3 hours.  (Read 1922 times)

Offline asyraf

• Posting Member
hey guys, i just want to share to all of you about my ops journey and i cant sleep so im writing here. wish me the best!

Offline freak

• Posting Member
how did it go?

Offline Istillneedsurgery

• Posting Member
How you feeling, sir?

Offline asyraf

• Posting Member
sorry for not posting soon after. as i had general anaesthesia, i was like on drug after the surgery. and after 3 days wearing compression pad, which is very itchy and disturbing, i have my internet back.

so the surgery went well. it was the combination of lipo suction and tissue removal. my gyno is extending from peak of my nipple to the side of my body. i asked the doctor to remove portion of my lipo to make my chest not look artificial. the tissue removed from my left is about 2 inches wide, my right is 2.3 inches wide. im quite surprise because i thought those 2 are equal in size.

after i awake, as usual, there are 4 incisions mark on my body. 2 on my lower nipple lobe and another 2 on near side.and my chest is swollen and i cant move actively now.

and guys, i have tried my old clothes. and only god knows how i feel. for those who has second thought to make the surgery, im advising you to go for it. trust me ;)

good luck guys and thanks for all the support and special thanks to the doctor here. thank you.

Offline jec12

dude,please tell how much pain r u feeling now?Is it very painful some hours later the surgery?

Offline Ali19

• Silver Member
did you only have lipo? so u didnt get excision done?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024