Author Topic: Need help finding an Endo  (Read 2410 times)

cody sockeye

I'm looking through my doctor directory, and it has endocrinologists listed, but it doesn't give phone numbers. I live near west palm beach, florida. This is very frustrating, what is the best way to find an endo that will accept my insurance? Should I just get a referal from my primary? Or is there an easier way?

Offline badperson

• Posting Member
You might try calling your doctor's office.  The nurses may know the numbers of any nearby.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Try here dude. I'm not sure what specialty gynecomastia would fall under. You will have to give a few local Endo's a call and explain what your condition is and find out what area of endocrinology, gynecomastic/hormonal testing would be in. I didn't see an endocrinologist prior to my surgery so I don't have any details for you. Sorry!

There are quite a few endo's in Florida. Give one a call.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

cody sockeye

Offline Grandpa Bambu

cody sockeye

GB, I found someone right in my town a few miles away that specializes with the low testosterone in men. I think that's the right kind, right?  Even if it's not, there are a BUNCH in West palm, which is only about 15 miles away. I will make some phone calls tomorow, because I doubt any places are open after 5. Thanks again.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

GB, I found someone right in my town a few miles away that specializes with the low testosterone in men. I think that's the right kind, right?

Yes, that's correct. An endo that specializes in hormonal imbalances...

GB

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024