Author Topic: 17 year old stuck with gyno  (Read 21402 times)

Offline Eldorko90

• Posting Member
  • Frank the Tank
well i took my blood test and all that jazz a while ago. my doctor called and said she wants one more meeting before the surgury. the meeting is may 5th and my operation is may 17! im so excited. my surgury is 2 1/2 weeks before my prom. she said i will be ok to go, i just cant do any heavy lifting or dancing (which i dont mind cuz i rather be boobless than dance for one night) haha

Offline Eldorko90

• Posting Member
  • Frank the Tank
bumpppppppppppp

im going to c surgan for 2nd visit tommorw at 3:30. im so excited/scared. my worst fear is that my doc didnt send something needed and it gets delayed! gahh. i took my gyno blood tests stuff so i asume they got it. well what do they do during 2nd visit. gahh. after tommorw, 10 days till operation! im so excited! bye bye man boobs! May 15th 2008 1:30pm, the day my life will change forever

Offline Eldorko90

• Posting Member
  • Frank the Tank
ok im scared. i have to get drains. they look so scary and confuzing. she kept refuring it to a gernade which wasnt helping lol. she said video games fora week tho! she said i might get scaring cuz of the size of my operation. can someone please reasure me with their experiances with drains. thanks

btw my hormone test say im normal lol

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
Don't worry about the drains.  They hurt a little coming out, but if your surgeon uses them, she has a good reason.  I use them frequently, but not usually in gynecomastia surgery (personal preference).

Good luck with the surgery.  You should feel pretty cool with the "grenades" strapped to your chest!  Just stay away from airport security! ;)

Dr. Pope, M.D.
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline Eldorko90

• Posting Member
  • Frank the Tank
yea i have prom 3 weeks after operation but she said i can go just dont do TOO much dancing and DONT lift anything more than 10 pounds. i can live with that. also, will i be able to swim about 5 weeks after operation?

Offline kingboob

I had a much worse case than this and had skin removed.... what I can say is you will really get great results here, the difference in the way you look has such an impact on the way you feel about yourself.

3 weeks should be more than enough time to heal up and go to a prom, just don't go nuts.   As for the swimming... that kinda depends on how you heal up, your surgeon & doctor will be best placed to advice you on that one.......  I would be hopeful though

Offline matson

• Posting Member
Great job on the weight loss bro, way to go! As young as you are, I am confident that your surgery results can be great, as long as you have a good doctor. Dose your Dr. have much experience?

Later

Offline Eldorko90

• Posting Member
  • Frank the Tank
they say my doc is the best in VA. she was in this big surgan mag and had a whole 3 page spread. lol i cant think of the mag right now but heres her site.

http://www.victoriacosmeticsurgery.com/About%20The%20Surgeon.htm

i cant tell u how scare/excited i am. my life changing event is on thursday!

Offline Eldorko90

• Posting Member
  • Frank the Tank
4 days!!!!!!!!!!!! gahhhhhhhhhhhhh

PS- r drains used for more worse cases of gyno?

Offline Eldorko90

• Posting Member
  • Frank the Tank
o crap! my operation is TOMMROW AT 1PM! im so scared! ill keep u all posted!

Offline what2do?

• Silver Member
good luck bro, you'll do just fine ..

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Good Luck dude!  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Eldorko90

• Posting Member
  • Frank the Tank
Good Morning all! ITS DONE! it was amazing. i actually went under at 3 (hospitals not on time). i left to go home at 7 and was like drugged. i kept falling asleep when the doc was talking to my family. i have drains in and just ate my 1st meal right now. a bagel and apple juice. i didnt eat one sloid food yesterday. kinda cool. but w/e. i know u are all waiting for the before and after. thanks for all the support. as soon as i can, im cutting down like CRAZY. i cant belive its gone. i woke up about 4 times to use the bathroom last night. my mom slept in my couch on my room. no pain just minor disconfort. thanks again for the suport. i will be upload pics daily. so heres what u all be waiting for!

PreOp

PostOp so far
(cant put my hands down, more to come, im going back to bed lol)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

Offline what2do?

• Silver Member
congratulations, i'm happy for ya, and thanks for keeping us "hopefulls" updated lol .. great pics, looks like ur surgeon knows what she's doing there =) hope you have fast and uneventful recovery ..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024