Author Topic: Huge problem  (Read 7159 times)

GynO_DuDe

If you need to save 30 grand, so be it ... Listen mate, theirs people having surgery in their 30s and 40s ... why are you making excuses?

If it takes you 3-5 years who gives a sh!t, thats just something to look forward too! stop being depressed ... I understand your still hunting for a Mrs' but lets be honest, do you think every single guy out theirs got a chick by the age of 18 or something? dont be silly.

Just do it ... Save up the money thats needed and have that op. If it took me 10 years to save up, I still would save up, because I wouldnt be able to see myself living the rest of my life with gyne.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Ohh yeah damn forgot about the transfusion stuff.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline tartan_tiger

• Posting Member
If you need to save 30 grand, so be it ... Listen mate, theirs people having surgery in their 30s and 40s ... why are you making excuses?

If it takes you 3-5 years who gives a sh!t, thats just something to look forward too! stop being depressed ... I understand your still hunting for a Mrs' but lets be honest, do you think every single guy out theirs got a chick by the age of 18 or something? dont be silly.

Just do it ... Save up the money thats needed and have that op. If it took me 10 years to save up, I still would save up, because I wouldnt be able to see myself living the rest of my life with gyne.
I don't think I'm making excuses, I just have some serious hurdles to overcome. It's not about the Mrs, it's about a complete and total lack of confidence. I can't just make that go away because if I could, I would have done it years ago. And most people have had a date/girlfriend by the age of 18 actually.

Offline Hope

• Silver Member
I used to always make excuses as I wanted another way out and wanted to blame others. It is hard to admit but it is the truth.

I am not saying you are or are not like this just making my point.

tartan_tiger it is safe to say that everyone has experienced or are experiencing what you are going through. That is why we are here to find solutions.

You are facing a problem however focus on the solution and forget about the problem.

Ask your surgeon if there are any finance packages available. I could have got the BMI card where I would have had the surgery and then pay monthly installments interest free for the first 6 months.

The mental part of my gyne experience was the most difficult, I was severly depressed but I have overcome this problem.

I work part time and as a student you will all know money is tight. My solution was to use a student loan to pay for the surgery which I did.

There is always a solution however you must find it and work towards it.

Good Luck I know you will overcome this.
*Gyne free thanks to Mr Levick on  April 9th 2009*

GynO_DuDe

I don't think I'm making excuses, I just have some serious hurdles to overcome. It's not about the Mrs, it's about a complete and total lack of confidence. I can't just make that go away because if I could, I would have done it years ago. And most people have had a date/girlfriend by the age of 18 actually.

LOL, Listen to yourself ... All the negative vibes ... no wonder you lack confidence! you'll be shocked at how much better your life is, if you actually try and stay positive. Theirs people in MUCH worser situations than you, and you only realise that when you see it for yourself.

Trust me mate, get out of the negative mode ... and how do you know if 'most' people have had a date/girlfriend by the age of 18? have you conducted a survey or something!?

Offline tunapuff

• Bronze Member
It be interesting to get one of the doctor's perspectives on this to see if they had ever dealt with a case such as this.  Beyond that, I would ask as many doctors/get as many doctor's opinions/quotes as you can and then look into financing the surgery.  If you're negatively impacted to the point where you are having trouble living your life (which it seems) then being in a large amount of debt or using up a ton of time researching this shouldn't really be a concern.

Offline wgs boy

hi guys im new to the site and also have a huge problom.

My names Lucca im a average 14 year old school lad and i have gynecomastia,im very embarrest i cant even take my shirt of in front of the rest of the rugby team, i had a skip swimming lessons and i cant even talk to a girl. this has blown confidence and now im forced to were two shirts in summer i havent talked to anyone about it i just feel to ashamed and embarest. i Hate myself and cant even look in the mirror anyomore  :'(

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
And your point wgs boy? Just kiddin, but we all know what you're going through because most of us are/has already gone through with what you're dealing with.

Offline mattmando

• Bronze Member
hey man gyneo doesn't keep you from having a gf.  Unless if you are going to the beach or pools to get girls, then that shouldn't be the reason why you don't get a gal.  I have been around this forum for a while in and out and it seems like alot of guys have gf, wives, kids etc. 

Offline tartan_tiger

• Posting Member
hey man gyneo doesn't keep you from having a gf.  Unless if you are going to the beach or pools to get girls, then that shouldn't be the reason why you don't get a gal.  I have been around this forum for a while in and out and it seems like alot of guys have gf, wives, kids etc. 
Technically no, but when it destroys your self confidence it does make it virtually impossible. Chicks don't like guys who have no confidence and I have zero =\.

Offline BMB65

• Posting Member
simply put , u have a problem that can be fixed ....if you have the means to get a loan , youll be happy paying it off for the results youll see .....i wish i would have looked into to surgery sooooo much sooner ....i dont know how old you are but its priceless to catch it early and and actually live your life ! money is nothing when compared to your mental status ....gyn ruined so much of my friggen life that after the surgery i realized how f-ed up my life has been with it ! people lay out 10's of thousands for school loans and get laid off after working for a carreer ....just fu-ckin do it ! i suffered for over 20 years with it and found a solution !

Offline Overnow

Alright bro I just had surgery myself and didn't have the funds on hand to cover the whole procedure. I was told to check out carecredit.com and that's exactly what I did I took up a 36 month payment plan and everything seems good so far. I know you want to get this whole thing over with asap just like I did so I suggest that you check them out look it over and maybe they can help you but if not you can always take out another loan. Maybe this will give you some hope and something to look forward to. Forgot to mention that when you take out a loan you will be paying a lot of interest but the way I looked at it is that its not my primary concern and that its only money which is really not worth too much when you have a greater problem at hand. Good luck bro keep us updated.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024