Author Topic: ready to book a visit to karadis *pics*  (Read 3736 times)

Offline thetodd

The sites been completley redesigned/updated

"The decision very much depends on patients individual circumstances and desires.
Such decisions are best made after a thorough consultation and discussion with Dr. Karidis"

Thats very differnet to what it used to say, im guessing there has been a few requests for it

I found it pretty nerve racking just having the aneasthesia i think having to be awake through the op is what nighmares are made of, but i know your worried about your weight etc. Why dont you get the lipo on your chin done by karidis i bet youd only have to pay £2kish and you could have it done all in one go

Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline mattuk

• Posting Member
hey mate, i did consider the thought of getting the chin done by karadis but i dont have to make a decission just yet on that as i have a consoltation on the 19th may with a refundable deposit of £50 wether i choose to go with them or not. its the private clinic company and they seen to know what there talking about and its a set price of £2000 and uses the latest method with reduced healing time.

i rung karadis office this afternoon and spoke to a lady who when i asked about being under local she put me on hold, then a couple of minutes came back and said this can be arranged if necessary at your consolation :)

massive bonus for me and i can now have a summer of surgery :)

in the space of about 4 months im looking at

* chin lipo
* gynacomastia removal
* ventral hernia op

god for someone who's never had a op in there life im in for a fun few weeks  lol!

i emailed karadis office after saying a would like a consoltation asap so if they can offer the chin lipo too that would be great and get it all done over one weekend

it'd be a painful few days recovery though, i'll feel like a bus has hit me  :P

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024