Author Topic: Growth or overreacting?  (Read 1354 times)

Offline Mr. Puffy

• Posting Member
My left nipple appears to have gotten slightly bigger (I have puffy nipples).  Does this indicate growth?  There's not much change and I could be overreacting.  My left breast has always been slightly bigger than my right since I've had gyno. I went to an endo back in the Summer and she told me my levels were normal.  My right breast appears to be exactly the same as it's always been.  I'm constantly paranoid about my gyno growing and if I get surgery, I'm worried about recurrence.  I've had gyno since I was 14-15 and I"m now 18 about to be 19 in July.  When I inhale deeply it also feels very sore, more of an aching feeling while I hold my breath, but this could be from constant pinching.  Any thoughts?  Am I just overreacting?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
We tend to be our own worst enemies or critics. With that thought in mind, you could be over reacting. The sensitivity may cause me to think otherwise especially if the sensitivity/pain is increasing.. An increase in sensitivity could be a sign that there is some active growth.

You're a far better man than I if you can be totally objective about such a thing. I think it would be wise to see a doctor.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024