Author Topic: Re: Surgery with Levick 21.11 pre and post-op pics !  (Read 8443 times)

Offline farao_101

• Bronze Member
What do you guys think? Think the vest will make it flatter? been worrying much about it since i took the bandages off...

Offline sjwsjw

• Gold Member
Looks fine mate, needs time to settle your body is still gunna be like 'wtf just happened'. Don't worry,  you can just see the changes as they are happening now the bandages are off

Offline improving

• Silver Member
Congrats. Looking great man, nice and flat, side profile looks perfect.

I think your nipples will become flatter the longer you wear the vest! If you think how much tissue was under them pre op, i'm sure it will take time for them to settle onto your new flat chest. My left one has a little crease and squished in slightly, but it'll all come good for us in the end! This is the rollercoaster everyone talks about.

Offline farao_101

• Bronze Member
Thank you guys!!

Here are some pics at 11 days post-op :)

Offline Pez2

• Bronze Member
Looks great 11 days post op. it's only going to get better as well.
Gyno free :)

Offline farao_101

• Bronze Member
Heard lot about that roller coaster, and starting to realize what you guys mean.

I usually look at my chest once a day when i shower, and can tell you the chest never looks the same. I've been keeping sort of a photo diary, and it's amazing how different the nipples look with 3-4 days between.

Got one picture here to show you ;)

Offline Pez2

• Bronze Member
Hope recover is going well. Any signs of scar tissue and have you started massaging yet? Il be 6 days post op tomorrow and like you, am going to take the bandages off tomorrow. They are so itchy, I just can't take it anymore! Plus they've pretty much lost their compression-ness (if that's even a word) by now.

Offline improving

• Silver Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024