Author Topic: gyno fat or cancer or what!?!?  (Read 1817 times)

Offline mooblet

• Posting Member
Hey guys, I'm a bit worried. I have some minor puffy nips, with some form of gyne in a disc shape under each nipple.

What's worrying is that around the beast as a whole, if i squeeze hard enough there are quite a few really hard lumps, which I can literally push up to the surface of the skin and see moving around, they are not tender or sore ( unless I squeeze them really hard).

Any ideas? Of course I should see a doctor asap, as I plan to but just want to know beforehand if it's anything to worry about.

Offline mooblet

• Posting Member
Forgot to mention that I do carry some fat in my chest, maybe it's just fat nodules?

Offline Viking75

• Bronze Member
What you are describing sounds like tissue of fibrous type with hard "marbels" of gland. Nothing dangerous and very common in gynecomastia.
The disc you talk about are very common searh this fourm and you will find more like yourself. ´The glandular tissue spreads from your areola like finger though your chest. along these fingers "marbels" of different size are attached. These can be moved as you have described.
If this condision has been stable for 2 years or more, surgey is your only option to get rid of It.
And finally;
Breast cancer in men under 60 is VERY unusual and even after 60 It is not a very common diagnos

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
As Viking75 correctly stated, cancer in men is extremely rare prior to age 60 or so.

Many guys who think they have gyne try to self-diagnose by feeling their breasts and deciding themselves whether they have fat or gyne.  Let me be perfectly blunt -- you are on a fool's errand.  The mere presence of excess tissue on a male chest (or puffy nipples) is diagnostic of gynecomastia -- it doesn't matter whether it is fat or gland or in the vast majority of cases, both.  Even I, with a vast experience in examining male chests, cannot tell for sure how much of a male chest is fat and how much is breast tissue.  Further, during surgery, it is not unusual to feel some fat nodules which are really hard while some visible breast tissue, when felt, is much softer.

And by the way, why would you be squeezing your breasts so hard like that?  It serves no purpose!

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024