Author Topic: Please help!gyno or cancer  (Read 1392 times)

Offline Arthur stark

Hello there.please help me if anybody knows about my condition.I m 25 yr old male .i've played soccer in college so my body is lean and muscular.From past 1 month i've developed a rubbery hard pea sized lump under left nipple which is generally painless but occasionally pain a little bit whenever I touch it.One more thing is that my nipple is not sensitive or tender but it will become erect instantly whenever I touch it to feel the lump.I don't have any inverted nipple or rash or discharge.If I pinch both my nipple areas the effected nipple area feel slightly more thick as if there is more mass than other nipple.Can someone please shine some light.I"ll be very thankfull

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Male breast cancer is rare.  It is even more rare in a 25 year old male.  What you are describing is similar to many guys who have gynecomastia.  If you continue to have "cancer-phobia", then it might help to put your mid at ease by having your chest checked out by a physician, particularly one who is experienced in treatment of gynecomastia.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline Arthur stark

Thanks a lot Dr. Jacobs.But what I'm afraid of is that I am quite lean for fat induced gyno and I m way past my puberty now.Never used any kind of drugs.Then what could be the reason of this one sided gyno.Can it occur like this out of no where?what do you say!

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
When we (the patient and the doctor) have gone down the list of possible causes of gyne and come up empty, we are left with "we just don't know the cause."  I have seen this many times.

Dr Jacobs

Offline Arthur stark

OK.thanks again doc.What else beside inverted nipple,discharge,rash that differentiate gyno from Cancer.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024