Author Topic: strange query  (Read 1903 times)

Offline wasa

• Posting Member
Few years back my idiot cousin twisted and pulled my nipples and they become swollen for a few days and then I developed unilateral puffy nipples. I was 14 then now I am 23.

I cant find any lump under my nipples so I feel its just puffy nipples. Even when I look in the mirror I dont feel that my I have enlarged breasts.

I am wondering is there a different surgery for puffy nipples(unilateral) than regular gyno one.

Offline Jacobi

• Posting Member
Personally, I can't speak confidently, not being a doctor or seeing the case myself. However, I would see a plastic surgeon for a consultation. Sometimes they offer an initial consultation for free.

Offline wasa

• Posting Member
Personally, I can't speak confidently, not being a doctor or seeing the case myself. However, I would see a plastic surgeon for a consultation. Sometimes they offer an initial consultation for free.

I dont trust surgeons in my country. They will recommend un-needed things which will make them more money

Offline Jacobi

• Posting Member
^ Then it would be a matter of finding an ethical surgeon. However rare that might be, I'm sure there would be enough of them to find at least one eventually. Reputation travels far.

If there really is a problem with ethics in that industry of your country, perhaps travel elsewhere.

I'm American, and I'm going with an out-of-state doctor over any with closer offices for a few reasons; the doctor's reputation being the primary factor.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024