Author Topic: Marijuana and gynecomastia  (Read 1769 times)

Offline Jessi1234

• Posting Member
Hello everyone,
I have done my gynecomastia surgery few days ago and I am wondering when and if ill be able to smoke Marijuana agin.
My main question wich i have checked about in old topics and on the web and didn't manage to find a direct answer, is in what way Marijuana effects gynecomastia?
is it because Marijuana can effect your hormones level in your body? because i did blood test befor my surgery to check my hormones and it was just fine.
i am smokeing Marijuana for 1 year 4 times a week, i am 18 yeras old and i have had gynecomastia befor i have started smokeing Marijuana.
in my surgery, the doctor pulled out 50 cc from each side.
my main question agin is what is the connection between Marijuana and gynecomastia (is it because Marijuana effect on hormones or what it dose that cause gynecomasita, and if affter i did my surgery and moved out all the glandular tissue, it can come back by smokeing Marijuana? and if yes in what amount of use?)

Thank you very very much to anyone who will answer,i cant get this thing out of my mind so much that i dont even enjoy from the surgery results because i dont know what to do because every place i read i see deffrent says about the affects of Marijuana and gynecomastia :'( :'( :-\ :-\
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 06:49:17 AM by Jessi1234 »

Offline Zuffu92

• Posting Member
If you had surgery ( excision and lipo) you shouldn't worry about it, it can not come back, smoke whenever you want, I had surgery 1 month ago and I stopped smoking until I get fully healed, scarring, swelling etc, maybe 2 months post op. Used to smoke everyday before surgery and continue to smoke everyday after surgery when I get fully healed

Offline Jessi1234

• Posting Member
If you had surgery ( excision and lipo) you shouldn't worry about it, it can not come back, smoke whenever you want, I had surgery 1 month ago and I stopped smoking until I get fully healed, scarring, swelling etc, maybe 2 months post op. Used to smoke everyday before surgery and continue to smoke everyday after surgery when I get fully healed

Thats the exactly surgery i have done.
My doctor said to me that he had excision all of my breast tissue (he also called it a youth breast tissue).
My doctor said that the only way it will come back it by medicine's for heart that i might (just like everyone alse) take when ill be in my 50's-60's, and when i asked him about marijuana he said that i can smoke and it dose not have any contact to my gyno because i am 18 years old and i have it for servel years.
So i dont understand... just like when girls do Sexchange surgery and get their breast tissue excision and it dosent come back.. i dont understand why people say that Marijuana will make my breast tissue come back beacuse it was fully excision...

« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 04:16:58 PM by Jessi1234 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024