Author Topic: My bra pics  (Read 8670 times)

Offline SideSet

Every one of those bras looks good on you. And you look good in a bra. That should tell you something.

If you're like me, I suspect you've had a love-hate relationship with your breasts.  You may be embarrassed by them, yet at the same time, they are a part of you, who you are.

They may cause you some discomfort when, for example,  they jiggle.  They may spoil the look of some of your tops, for example,  when your nipples show through.

But then, if your experience was similar to mine, you put on a well-fitting bra, and suddenly, everything feels right.  Support feels so good. You put on your top, and now it looks good.

Your breasts fully fill the cups, and as you said, your bra fits like a glove.   And again, if you were like me the first time, there is a certain amount of pride  that, in your case, you are a C cup.

And you feel a comfort in knowing you belong in a bra, you feel and look best in a bra, you need to wear a bra,  and, yes, even want to wear a bra.

The balance of love-hate starts to shift  toward loving your breasts, giving them the love they deserve and have never fully gotten to this point.

Jason13820

You're obviously a 42C the fit on those bras looks perfect.  When you're a guy and contending with having breasts wearing a great fitting bra doesn't only provide support but can also be a boost (no pun intended) to your self-esteem.

Thank you Cisco! I'm so glad I got measured and found my right size. When I first started wearing bras, I somehow squeezed into 38 and 40 band sizes because they're easier to find, but that was even more uncomfortable than going without.

Every one of those bras looks good on you. And you look good in a bra. That should tell you something.

If you're like me, I suspect you've had a love-hate relationship with your breasts.  You may be embarrassed by them, yet at the same time, they are a part of you, who you are.

They may cause you some discomfort when, for example,  they jiggle.  They may spoil the look of some of your tops, for example,  when your nipples show through.

But then, if your experience was similar to mine, you put on a well-fitting bra, and suddenly, everything feels right.  Support feels so good. You put on your top, and now it looks good.

Your breasts fully fill the cups, and as you said, your bra fits like a glove.   And again, if you were like me the first time, there is a certain amount of pride  that, in your case, you are a C cup.

And you feel a comfort in knowing you belong in a bra, you feel and look best in a bra, you need to wear a bra,  and, yes, even want to wear a bra.

The balance of love-hate starts to shift  toward loving your breasts, giving them the love they deserve and have never fully gotten to this point.

Thanks, I'm glad you liked them. My attitude toward my breasts has definitely shifted over time for the better. I was teased about them in middle school and afraid to take my shirt off around girls. Then I got to a point where I was able to ignore them, but like you said, I still didn't "love" them like I should have.
But after learning how good a proper-fitting bra feels, I actually like my boobs for the first time in my life, and almost can't imagine not having them. It helps to have a work situation where you can wear bras every day without having to worry about people judging you.

Offline SideSet

Jason,  your breast will grow on you. Pun intended. As I said, you look really good in your bras, and I'm sure your tops look better on you than when you were going braless.  Women tend to make little catty remarks when they see braless, whereas men seem to think it is a little bit more attractive. LOL.

Offline Busty

Interesting you would say that, Sideset.  I went in braless for a bra fitting.  The fitter noticed and said I was in that lucky minority that could pull off that look, which was especially surprising because I am so busty.
She said, even so, women tend to say things and men, well you know what men want.
She said it was a very sexy look and you need to have the right attitude and posture.  She then said like this, push out your chest, glide as you stride, and she did a little demo.

Jason13820

Just picked up a new Cacique plunge bra, they had a sale:

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
They look good on yo and certainly give you cleavage. I noticed you shaved your chest and your breast look all the better for it.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline SideSet

You  have a feminine bust and look good in those bras. Some nice cleavage even.

Jason13820

Thanks guys! I like the smooth look better too.
I think I might be going up a cup size. I'm definitely filling out my C cups a lot more lately.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Damn, It seem like some of you are growing a Cup size a month when I can't get a cup size in a year. Hormone level must be off the charts if you grow that fast.  First time I was checked my estrogen level was 243 and the next check it dropped to 143,  Don't know what is going on but In September I have to have another three test and I guess I will see where it goes from there.

hammer

Smooth is good! Less bumps except for the two out front! 

Offline Cisco

• Bronze Member
The fit on those bras looks perfect and they look great on you.  Once you come to terms with having breasts and realize that having breasts has no effect on your manhood and masculinity life gets easier.  And with that wearing a bra becomes the next logical step.  You're such a guy with large breasts who wears a bra for support.  BTW you mentioned twice that you work in an environment that is accepting/indifferent of men with breasts and that wear bras.  Can you share where you work? No need to name names but industry and location in country would suffice.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
I do not have a C cup but I do have a nice fitting B cup.

Jason13820

The fit on those bras looks perfect and they look great on you.  Once you come to terms with having breasts and realize that having breasts has no effect on your manhood and masculinity life gets easier.  And with that wearing a bra becomes the next logical step.  You're such a guy with large breasts who wears a bra for support.  BTW you mentioned twice that you work in an environment that is accepting/indifferent of men with breasts and that wear bras.  Can you share where you work? No need to name names but industry and location in country would suffice.

Thanks Cisco. I'm kinda lucky, I work in a small office with about 7 or 8 women, and I just happen to be the only guy. We meet in the morning and then go to our separate desks and don't interact much the rest of the day. So for a while, I would sneak a bra into work and put it on after the morning meeting because I didn't want anyone to notice me wearing it. But one day my supervisor surprised me at my desk while I had a bra out, and asked if it was mine. I said yes, I wear one sometimes, because I didn't want her to think it was a co-workers. So she changed the subject to something work-related. Then as she was about to leave, she said "You know, if you feel more comfortable wearing a bra, that's fine, you don't have to be shy about it. I don't think anyone here cares." I thanked her and I've worn a bra ever since, and it's never been an issue.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
You are a lucky man!  I was always surrounded with men was always afraid I would get caught. Then I was wearing a bra because I wanted to not because I needed to.  Now that I really do need to I still need to wife's approval on a shirt a bra combination so I don't actually show the bra.  Though sometimes she doesn't care that much that the back shows just as long as the front doesn't.    I can even protrude a bit just also long as the bra does not show.  If I finally do grow a bit and reach a 36C cup she objections may not matter much.  I would probably show even without the bra.

Offline Emcginty

• Posting Member
Jason what does your significant other think about you in bras?  Just curious.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024