Author Topic: My bra pics  (Read 8750 times)

Jason13820

Jason what does your significant other think about you in bras?  Just curious.

The girl I'm dating currently is cool with it. She's pretty open-minded.

So I learned the photos turn out a lot less blurry if you set the camera down on the counter and sit in front of it!

Offline Busty

Those bras look great on you and you certainly fill them. I can see why your girlfriend understands that you need to wear a bra

Offline SideSet

Yes, those bras look like they were made for you. And you were made to be in a bra.   You look better in a bra than a lot of women do in theirs.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
You look great in those bras!
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Jason13820

Thanks you guys

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
This bra is quite old and stretched.

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
I am a 42C to 44D depending on the bra, at least those ones feel comfortable to me.

Jason13820

Nice! Yours are basically the same size as mine.

Offline Busty

You certainly fill those bra cups, and you definitely need to wear a bra. Your breasts and nipples look quite feminine and large

Offline SideSet

I agree you have breasts like a woman. Perky, up- pointed feminine nipples even.  The pictures where you roll down each of your bra cups are quite sexy and look 100% female.

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
The bra I was wearing would fit better if it didnt have so many miles on it. Time for some new ones.

Offline Busty

Seeing your bare breasted, I think more than ever your breasts and nipples look just like a woman’s.

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
Seeing your bare breasted, I think more than ever your breasts and nipples look just like a woman’s.

Yeah, I have a 12 inch section of female stuck on my chest.

Offline Busty

Looks like your breasts are, at a minimum, semi—self supporting. Guessing you have glandular tissue, as well as fat?

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
Looks like your breasts are, at a minimum, semi—self supporting. Guessing you have glandular tissue, as well as fat?

Yes, they are real boobs, not just fat old guy boobs.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024