Author Topic: My bra pics  (Read 8626 times)

Jason13820

So I noticed some other people posting photos of their bras here, so I figured why not.
Here's me with no bra, with my usual sag, redness and irritation, and my two favorite bras. All my bras are Cacique. The black one's a Simply Wire Free T-shirt bra, and it's the most comfortable bra I've ever worn. It has a gel lining instead of an underwire, so you get lift and it feels like you aren't even wearing anything. The plaid one is a Cotton Boost Plunge Bra, and it's a really snug, supportive fit. They're both 42C.

Jason13820

Here's two more of the Simply Wire Free bras. The green one has a racerback for a little more support. The great thing about Cacique bras is they all have thick, comfy straps and soft materials.

hammer

Looks like they all fit very well for you. Did you go for a formal fitting or were you able to get them without doing that?

I needed to do a formal fitting, and I wasn't able to get a lot of choices in bras at a 46H and I also never get out of the store for less then $70.00.

Anyway, they all look great!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Jason Your build looks a lot like mine just that you are larger and have more hair on your chest, I have none.  I like racer back too because they can be more supportive.  I also like the lace that is on most of them.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 01:25:06 AM by Athena12@ »
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Jason13820

Looks like they all fit very well for you. Did you go for a formal fitting or were you able to get them without doing that?

I needed to do a formal fitting, and I wasn't able to get a lot of choices in bras at a 46H and I also never get out of the store for less then $70.00.

Anyway, they all look great!

Thanks! I measured myself, but then when I went to Cacique the saleswoman asked if I wanted a fitting. She was very helpful and I'm glad I did it, because my size was off by a band size and a cup size. These that she picked out for me fit like a glove.

Jason Your build looks a lot like mine just that you are larger and have more hair on your chest, I have none.  I like racer back too because they can be more supportive.  I also like the lace that is on most of them.

Thanks Athena! I like the lace too.
I was thinking about shaving my chest, just because the bras look kinda cute and might look cuter with a smooth bosom. I see there are three new colors for my favorite bra, so maybe I'll try them out.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
looks like you are adjusting nicely to hour new breast.  Good for you!  Since I got mine and the wife has excepted them I am having fun with them and the wife likes it when I buy matching bras for the both of us.  But I have gone into bra overload and have been getting rid of those I find I don't like as much as I did when I bought them.  Charities always take them so I am just recycling slightly used bras and clearing out my closet so I can buy more.  My problem is that I seem to have leveled out for now and hope at some time to move up to a C cups.  Then I'll have to do it all over again,  But that's alright , it will gib=ve me a wif=der range of bras to change to.

Jason13820

I used to be self conscious and uncomfortable about them. Then for a while I was still shy about my breasts but I tried wearing bralettes or compression vests discreetly. But then I tried an underwire and came to realize why most women wear regular underwire bras instead of something skimpier. Support matters, a lot. And fortunately I live and work in a place where nobody minds a guy wearing a bra. 
You could always send me your old bras! Probably not my size though.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
I'm a 38 A but wear a 36 B because 38 A's and hens teeth have a lot in common.  If they fit I would send them to you but I probably couldn't afford the postage..
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 03:57:37 PM by Athena12@ »

Offline Busty

Those bras look great on you.  And so much more comfortable than going braless.

Jason13820

Thanks! I just ordered a few more.

Offline Kelly10nss

• Posting Member
Jason, you said that before the fitting you were off by a band size and a cup size. Off in which direction? Had you measured yourself too small or too large?

Jason13820

I thought I was a 44B, but she measured me at 42C. So too much band, not enough cup.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
hi all I measured out to a 48D but I am more a B cup and a 48A is to small in the cups 48B is hard to find.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Walt;  I understand!  every time I have been fitted they say I am a 38A. Good luck finding that, I went to a small bra website that said they did a 38A (their biggest band size) to I ordered a 38A but it turned out that their biggest band size was a 36 1/2,  Pissed me of to no end. So I wear a 36B bra and try to stretch them out.

Offline Cisco

• Bronze Member
So I noticed some other people posting photos of their bras here, so I figured why not.
Here's me with no bra, with my usual sag, redness and irritation, and my two favorite bras. All my bras are Cacique. The black one's a Simply Wire Free T-shirt bra, and it's the most comfortable bra I've ever worn. It has a gel lining instead of an underwire, so you get lift and it feels like you aren't even wearing anything. The plaid one is a Cotton Boost Plunge Bra, and it's a really snug, supportive fit. They're both 42C.

You're obviously a 42C the fit on those bras looks perfect.  When you're a guy and contending with having breasts wearing a great fitting bra doesn't only provide support but can also be a boost (no pun intended) to your self-esteem.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024