Author Topic: Morning coffee chat, any topic:  (Read 44958 times)

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Good morning everyone!

Looks like wonderful weather in Texas a we are expecting rain all week. Such a nice break from scorching hot. 

I had to look on the other end of the closet for a nice pantsuit to wear today. 

Do have a wonderful day 💞
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Online Justagirl💃

Good morning, 💋

I'm Miss Homemaker this morning as I had a request to make my famous "marinated onions."

One of the CNAs loves them, so I made some beef liver and potatoes to go with them. 🍜

Not what I wanted for breakfast, but since I was in the kitchen it's what I had. 🙂

A bit more online shopping at Torrid and now it's off to start getting ready for my day. 
A girl has gotta do what a girl has gotta do. 💁‍♀️

💞Birdie💞

Online Justagirl💃

Good morning ☕,

One thing my grandfather taught us was, "your are treated as you are perceived."

To him, that entailed proper "Queen's English", now Kings English (he was straight off the boat Welsh).

That life lesson carries through to many other aspects of my existence. "I can't be seen as confident unless I portray an aurora of confidence about me."

Going out and about on our daily endeavours, we should all accept ourselves for who and what we are and showing the upmost confidence.
This is who I am, and I'm quite proud to be me.
"Fitting in" under peer pressure in reality has very little importance at all (those peers might be on a different level of maturity). 

Wear your support garments and clothes with absolute confidence, and your shall be perceived well.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2023, 05:03:11 AM by Justagirl💃 »

Online Justagirl💃

Well, they messed up scheduling the Access bus, so my ride is not available today (scheduling must be done 1 week in advance). 
My ride was placed under the wrong name and address, and there is no way to fix it. 😐
Torrid sends back packages after 7 days, so I guess I'll have to reorder. 
Quite frankly, it's turning out to be a rather frustrating day. 😐

Online Justagirl💃

Well, they messed up scheduling the Access bus, so my ride is not available today (scheduling must be done 1 week in advance).
My ride was placed under the wrong name and address, and there is no way to fix it. 😐
Torrid sends back packages after 7 days, so I guess I'll have to reorder.
Quite frankly, it's turning out to be a rather frustrating day. 😐
OMG the girls at Torrid are so awesome! 💞

I explained that I can't make it there until next Saturday and they agreed to hold my packages for me. 

I'm impressed, company policy is to return after 7 days. I love those girls. 😘

Online Justagirl💃

I have been keeping track, and my breasts fluctuate in fullness pretty much in a fixed schedule.

Right now they are full and tightly filling the cups, anymore and I would be overflowing. My fingers also swell as my ring tightens.
This is more than a week early because its normally happens about the 24 to the 28th of the month. Breast discomfort also has been noticed while swelled.
Aug. 25th was the start of it last month. 

During the rest of the month I am quite stable at a 'perfect fit' in my bras and ring.

Online Justagirl💃

Saw his image on another forum and thought it fitting to share here as well:

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
I've been down that road and I think it needs that warning sign!

Online Justagirl💃

This topic has been mentioned before, but I'll bring it up again...

How many of us use the "bra pocket' (place items in our bras like tissues, keys, credit cards, TV remotes)?

I used mine everyday for tissues, and I have been known to use it for my cell phone, etc...

Online Justagirl💃

My friend asked me to make her salsa so she could enter a 'salsa cook-off'. 
I'm not sure how legal it is for her to contract the making of it out to someone and then call it her own, but she is a good friend and entering the contest means a lot to her. 

I made her a medium salsa to enter, and I made a habanero salsa to enter under the hot section under my name. 

They need to ferment until Thursday, then they should be ready to go. 😉

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Let us know how you place. Dying to know if you win!

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
Yesterday, it was a beautiful sunny day in Alaska.  So I went fishing with lightweight top and a vest as a backup, if necessary.  Hence, no bra.  Wind came up as we entered the bay on our return to the dock and the water became choppy.  I was positioned on the bow of our jet boat.  My boobs were bouncing all over the place.  Fortunately, I was pointed forward, so the rest of the guys didn't see the activity.  The girls are still sore today.  Lesson learned.

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
  • Nothing is impossible, merely expensive.
That is a funny story 🤣 I bet you were made painfully aware of every wave.
Redfox 🦊

Online Justagirl💃

My friend asked me to make her salsa so she could enter a 'salsa cook-off'.
I'm not sure how legal it is for her to contract the making of it out to someone and then call it her own, but she is a good friend and entering the contest means a lot to her.

I made her a medium salsa to enter, and I made a habanero salsa to enter under the hot section under my name.

They need to ferment until Thursday, then they should be ready to go. 😉
I took 1st place in the HOT category. 

Medium salsa was a 3-way tie, so my friend also won with the salsa I made her. 

Offline taxmapper

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024