Author Topic: Morning coffee chat, any topic:  (Read 45300 times)

Offline Evolver

In the early 80's I had a pair of black suede elastic sided boots that I used to wear clubbing, they had...heels! All completely normal back then.

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
In the early 80's I had a pair of black suede elastic sided boots that I used to wear clubbing, they had...heels! All completely normal back then.
Oh yes, I had some heels as well.
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Justagirl💃

What I'm wearing today off the women's rack could have easily been found in the men's rack in the 80's (bolder colors and form fitting). 

For instance this tank top:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2023, 07:57:52 AM by Justagirl »

Offline Justagirl💃

Today at the day-center I just got in trouble because my "breasts" are too noticeable. 
Social worker told me I am to do my best to keep things hidden and not talk about them. I'm an embarrassment to visitors that come for tours. 
But I told her it's fricken hot! T shirts and tank tops are kind of a necessity at the moment.
I guess if I want to stay in the medical program I need to comply.

Update: I just ordered some more button-up blouses to fit the revised dress code of "no t shirts or tank tops allowed".   
« Last Edit: July 20, 2023, 02:31:09 PM by Justagirl »

Offline taxmapper

Brought in bagels for the office. 

It was interesting to watch them flock over the box like vulture on a carcass. 

I am finding that if I don't wear some kind of lifted heel the pain gets far worse. 
Ill have to talk to a pediatrist about this, but I suspect something else. 

Offline Justagirl💃

I was handed lip balm this morning getting on the bus and told to remove my lip gloss as it is no longer permitted for me while attending the center. 
Also, the social worker will be awaiting my arrival this morning to go over new rules. 

Things might be hitting the fan already🙄

Birdie💞

Offline taxmapper

Turning the screws eh? 

Offline Justagirl💃

That was quick but not easy. 🤔

Center rules:

1- all my clothes will be men's attire

2- no form of makeup including lip gloss. 

3- do everything in my power to obtain the highest level of concealment possible in regards to my breasts. Bras will be permitted only because of the doctor's order. 

4- religious "revivals" are mandatory, including "full participation", refusing an one of these rules will result in my dismissal from the program. 

I told the day-center staff that I will of course attend but not "participate" in the next revival. 

Offline Justagirl💃

I’m surprised they can tell you what you can and can’t wear. I can see if you were scanty clad. But other then that, I can’t see the reason.
I might have pushed the envelope too far by wearing very revealing tanks I bought at Torrid, and lip gloss everyday. 

I think I really upset management, and they are affiliated with the Southern Baptists. 

p.r.1974

I do not have polite words for what they are doing at your center Birdie! "Leaders" like these that were the catalyst for me walking away from organized churches.

Offline Justagirl💃

I do not have polite words for what they are doing at your center Birdie! "Leaders" like these that were the catalyst for me walking away from organized churches.
In all actuality, if they choose to remove me from the program they will be opening themselves up to a major lawsuit.
Both religious and gender cases.

I think they are hoping I get fed up and leave on my own, but I'm going to simply play things out. 😉

Offline taxmapper

So as to deal with certian aspects including the backlash of the radical trans events of late, I am going to start meditating again and brush up on my Zen. 

Reading the word is also a focus and meditative aspects are the only thing keeping me from going nuts over all of it.

Offline Justagirl💃

Good morning ☕,

On a good note, someone must have complained about the "mandatory religious services" at the day-center besides myself. 

They just announced that services will no longer be mandatory, and other activities in the building will be open for use during those times.

By not allowing people to leave the room was a violation of religious freedom. 

Seems we are slowly making headway with these people

Offline Justagirl💃

Good morning ☕,

On a good note, someone must have complained about the "mandatory religious services" at the day-center besides myself.

They just announced that services will no longer be mandatory, and other activities in the building will be open for use during those times.

By not allowing people to leave the room was a violation of religious freedom.

Seems we are slowly making headway with these people.
Just overheard staff complaining that "not having mandatory church services" was opening the establishment to the sinful progressive. 🙄

Offline Justagirl💃

Well, it's been an interesting day today. Staff is fighting amongst themselves about mandatory services being cancelled, making them non-mandatory instead.

But I also decided to wear a pony tail today, and that didn't go over well with about half the staff members. I have been told by several that I need a hair cut, not a pony tail. 

I'm following the rules, but still making waves I guess. One staff member was very adamant about not buying into gender fluidity and how there are only two genders. She wasn't worth arguing with. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024