Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 66918 times)

Offline 42CSurprise!

So all the "girls" are here to play.  Glad you like that red turtleneck JD.  I agree, it does lovely things to my breasts.  Thanks for the photo of yourself as you present yourself most days.  There is no missing your breasts but you are being quite modest.  As you can tell from my photos, I'm generally going in the opposite direction... but then I do that for the men posting here, not for the world in which I spend my days.  Yes, I did wear a brassiere yesterday afternoon as I hiked with an open shirt over a tee shirt.  If someone on the trail was paying attention they would notice my breasts but I only passed one person who wasn't inclined to "check me out."

My guess is that if you wore something more form fitting your rather sumptuous breasts would impress even a casual observer.  I appreciate your modesty...

And Joni, I agree with JaG that an underwire brassiere is essential to an attractive presentation of our endowment.  My breasts don't sag but then like most men they are wide set.  The underwire frame gathers the mass of each breast and pulls it together.  Then the material of the cups shapes each breast.  Finding a brassiere that has a wide enough frame that we don't end the day with welts on the outside edge of our breasts, that has cups that flatter rather than distort our breasts is challenging.  But we have support among the men here who are fond of their breasts and want to present them in the best possible manner.  So we talk about our breasts while we appreciate how other men look in their favorite brassieres.  It may be strange to the rest of the world, but I sense we are all finding pleasure in this conversation AND in showing off our bodies.  I have to admit the whole things turns me on... ::)

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
But we have support among the men here who are fond of their breasts and want to present them in the best possible manner.  So we talk about our breasts while we appreciate how other men look in their favorite brassieres.  It may be strange to the rest of the world, but I sense we are all finding pleasure in this conversation AND in showing off our bodies.  I have to admit the whole things turns me on... ::)
There is nothing wrong with loving yourself just as you are. Breast growth is a result of natural hormone balances in the body, and nothing is random. You can't fight nature. 
In essence your bodies are transforming, almost like an additional puberty. It is completely natural and should really just be accepted. 

Justagirl💖
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
After having a mastectomy and then regrowth, someone on here told me it’s like my body is determined to grow breasts. It’s like I’m meant to have them. I feel differently than when I was younger. I don’t plan to have another surgery.

Online Justagirl💃

After having a mastectomy and then regrowth, someone on here told me it’s like my body is determined to grow breasts. It’s like I’m meant to have them. I feel differently than when I was younger. I don’t plan to have another surgery.
If it's meant to be, it's meant to be! 💖

Offline Johndoe1

And you are not less of a person for your decision. We all have to ourselves. Good for you
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline 42CSurprise!

I found a collection of tee shirts I'd bought some time ago in the bottom of a covered basket I normally use for blankets.  Finding the right top to either hide OR reveal my breasts is an adventure.  When I go out I generally want to avoid attention, whether I'm wearing a brassiere or not.  Yes, wearing a brassiere pulls things together so my breasts would be more easily noticed if they were exposed.  The photo with which I started this thread demonstrates the reality... I'm guessing from the number of views that photo has gotten that others are as impressed as I am with my development... :)

But that is not a game I'm inclined to play.  Modesty is the game to play when out and about.  It is at home that I'm more inclined to celebrate the abundance and then it is always a question about what to wear.  Those of you who've seen the photos I share on this website know quite a bit about my wardrobe... at least the clothes I wear to show off my breasts... exhibitionist that I am and voyeur that some of you are.  A couple of the tee shirts I wear are made out of rayon which is a soft material with a lovely feel.  But with time rayon loses its smoothness.  The tight blue and white tees do a wonderful job on hugging my curves, but they aren't as appealing to touch.  But the new tee shirts I discovered yesterday, which are 100% cotton feel almost like silk.  At the moment I'm wearing a bright blue tee that molds to my body in the most delicious way.  My brassiere is doing an amazing job and this tee shirt let's me know everything is in its place.  Maybe I"ll take a photo to share after I've had breakfast...  ::)

Some time ago I initiated a post that noted the progression of feelings one may have about having breasts... going from shame to acceptance and possibly something more than appreciation.  That seems to be where I am.  I won't transition, but I will surely celebrate my beautiful breasts.... it is all rooted in acceptance.  Amazing!  Here's a link... you can check out that conversation.

Shame to Embarrassment to Toleration to Acceptance to Appreciation to ?

I took that photo... the tee isn't as tight as the rayon tees but it is amazing to feel...

Online Justagirl💃

I'll check it out later. 😉

Offline taxmapper

42C Surprise: 

On your post, you point out some items that show that things have def. changed physically and mentally. 

I have to agree with that assessment.   

There are a goodly amount of changes I am experiencing and some of them are internal emotions and feelings. 

I am now at a point where breasts are something I more look at on other women HOPING that I get that large.  

its an odd feeling, and it includes other aspects I simply cannot explain very well.   

I understand the concept of the dysphoria now. 

Online Justagirl💃

Driving down the estrogen highway, things just start looking different. 😉

Offline 42CSurprise!

I think you're in the fast lane my friend, knowing that your body has been waiting for your mind to catch up at last.  Breast development that happens later in life will be different.  Yes, it is the product of hormonal changes that affect both body and mind, but many of us are still struggling to accept the implications.  You seem to experience this as a sort of homecoming... to a place where you began that was lost in living life as a man... husband, father, provider.  Those are all good things even if the marriage didn't survive.  Now, you're letting your body lead the way and your mind is finally committed to the journey.  That is wonderful.  And yes, from that perspective everything will look different.  Enjoy the ride my friend.

Offline 42CSurprise!

...I understand the concept of the dysphoria now.
Yes, it can be seen as dysphoria but as we've all learned, acceptance is the key.  From there we can embrace change as it happens... something you've clearly been doing.  Good for you.  Celebrating our breasts is in no way a problem.  We are who we are and have come to this time in our lives honestly.  It is true that unless we actively pursue breast development that our bodies will have their way with us.  Our minds will do their thing as well.  I'm now embracing the breasts that have been growing the last few years... and enjoying the experience of sharing it with all the men here.  We may be strange to the rest of the world but that is beside the point.  We really are free to do exactly this... talk about our breasts, talk about brassieres and enjoy the whole process.  :)

Online Justagirl💃

I think you're in the fast lane my friend, knowing that your body has been waiting for your mind to catch up at last.  Breast development that happens later in life will be different.  Yes, it is the product of hormonal changes that affect both body and mind, but many of us are still struggling to accept the implications.  You seem to experience this as a sort of homecoming... to a place where you began that was lost in living life as a man... husband, father, provider.  Those are all good things even if the marriage didn't survive.  Now, you're letting your body lead the way and your mind is finally committed to the journey.  That is wonderful.  And yes, from that perspective everything will look different.  Enjoy the ride my friend.
I'm quite happy on this highway and not taking any exits either. 😉

Offline Busty

You look so full busted in that most recent pic

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
I'm celebrating traveling down the estrogen highway. My body is now the curviest and the thinnest it's been since I was in my early teens. But my girls are much larger. 😁

❤️Joni❤️

Online Justagirl💃

I'm celebrating traveling down the estrogen highway. My body is now the curviest and the thinnest it's been since I was in my early teens. But my girls are much larger. 😁

❤️Joni❤️
Wow Joni, you look great hun 💖

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024