Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 67733 times)

Offline taxmapper

Well, back to the usual Polo and jeans. 

I do have a pair of shoes that are closer to a 'corporate" type somewhat mary jane style. 
I love them because the pain in my feet are gone and my lower lumbar also. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

Very nice look Carlos... the brassiere is simple and it does a beautiful job on holding your breasts.  With such a full bosom I imagine they are evident in the clothes you wear.  Quite a look with long hair and a beard.  You are are lucky man to have a wife willing to share this journey with you.  We know that doesn't always happen...  Thanks for sharing the photo.
Nope not evident unless you hug me or tough my back or shoulders. Scrubs believe it or not are pretty good at hiding it lol, I also wear a hoodie in our office cause it’s freezing so that helps out with concealment also
You've found the way to make it all work, which is wonderful.  I imagine since you're sharing these things on this side of the website that you're inclined to keep your breasts and simply take care of them.  Doubtless that becomes much easier when you can share it with your partner who supports you.  Funny to read about transgendered husbands swapping clothes, including intimates, with their wives.  We tend to grow with a very simplistic sense of what this human journey is all about... then discover it is MUCH more complicated.  As I've observed before, we may have 10 or 15 men hanging out here, but there are over 600 men engaged in the M/F crossdressing forum on an average day... that is one website.  Different strokes for different folks, as they say.  All any of us is trying to do is find a way to be at peace with the choices we make.  You seem to be doing that... which is cause for celebration.  :)

Offline gotgyne

Well I had to get resized as my others which were sized at 44c or 42d even on the most tight settings felt to lose and well I had to resize . I tried to schedule a professional fitting but was turned away by either lack of staff or service not being offered.. so got the tape measure and Amazon prime try before you buy.new size I measured at is 40c. This is one of the ones my wife picked out. It’s a Wacol minimizer. Very supportive and comfy!
Very nice pic Carlos. 40C. Same size I wear too. I like that you don't shave your breast hair. I don't do it myself.
John
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Just styled my hair for my weekly shopping excursion. I think I'll wear this Torrid jersey and my Capris today. 

The girls look nice in my Torrid 360 bra 🤗
Not exposing much, but very revealing. 🤭
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline 42CSurprise!

I've mentioned often that I don't "need" to wear a brassiere every day but in reality I've worn one pretty much all day every day this week even while banking, shopping, walking in the neighborhood, visiting the library.  I've also mentioned being mesmerized by my breasts... both the fact and how voluptuous they are.  Weather is a bit cooler so I get to wear turtlenecks with nothing but my favorite brassiere which does lovely things to my breasts.  I've shared photos so you all know what I'm talking about.  Two days ago it was a red turtleneck; yesterday a dark blue turtleneck; today is the grey turtleneck that conforms to every curve.  I wonder if my breasts are being "trained" by the brassiere because I swear they've gotten bigger...  ::)

Amazing... a man with breasts filling the front of his shirt.  8)

Offline Justagirl💃

Amazing... a man with breasts filling the front of his shirt.  8)
Perhaps we will be adding you to the 'ladies chat' before long in group private messaging? 🤔

Offline 42CSurprise!

Amazing... a man with breasts filling the front of his shirt.  8)
Perhaps we will be adding you to the 'ladies chat' before long in group private messaging? 🤔
For me that will always be a fantasy world, not the real one I inhabit.  My beard is older than many of the men who visit this thread... arriving in 1969... and its not going anywhere.  I'll be with you in spirit even if I'm not there in reality.  I have deep respect for everyone finding their truth regarding both their gender and their sexual orientation.  I've struggled with those things much of my life... though I'm finally a peace... in part because with the help of men here, I've come to accept who I am... breasts and all.

Today I'll spend the first half of the day sans brassiere.  My former wife knows my history of crossdressing, but I have not brought her along on this particular journey.  I'll still be wearing a turtleneck but without a brassiere.  My breasts will still be there, of course, but they will not be shaped and lifted into prominence by my favorite brassiere... the one you've all seen.  It will be a good day... and who knows... when I get home I could very well put on once again the brassiere I'm wearing as I write this...  Now a shower and a trip to her home for a visit to the farmers market.  Have a good day everyone.    :)

Offline Justagirl💃

Understood completely my friend. 😉

Offline 42CSurprise!

I knew you would Birdie given the long and winding road you've taken to this moment of clarity.  I'm very pleased for you.

As I expected, the first thing I did upon returning home was putting on my favorite brassiere, now with a red turtleneck showing off my breasts.  I had a lovely day with my former wife but it is good to be home where I can indulge my fascination with brassieres and breasts.  I know that is not the case for most men here, but then clearly we are each on our own journey... the culmination of a lifetime of experience with and without breasts.  Happy to be home...

Offline Justagirl💃

My new 'Torrid Curve' bra has different molded cups than I'm used to, and creates quite a bit more projection.

I'm wearing it today and will wear a denim blouse over it.

OMG! Am I visible 🤭🤗🙆‍♀️
« Last Edit: September 28, 2023, 07:43:25 AM by Justagirl💃 »

Offline 42CSurprise!

I guess the girl in you is delighted that your breasts make their presence known in this new brassiere.  I know I have a style of brassiere called a minimizer that does no such thing.  When I wear that brassiere, whether in black or ivory, my breasts are given a bit more room to be all they can be.  Of course, I'm not going to a center each day where men and women who may not appreciate what is happening to me get to view the latest and greatest.  Such is the journey you're on.  Honestly, I wouldn't dare to dress like you do and go out in public... simply because my breasts are large enough that they would draw everyone's attention.  Honestly, I've never been in relationship with a woman who has breasts as voluptuous as mine and I make that assessment both looking in the mirror and touching them... naughty boy that I am.

Give us a report how the world reacts to  your latest purchase...  Inquiring minds want to know... :-*

Offline Justagirl💃

Give us a report how the world reacts to  your latest purchase...  Inquiring minds want to know... :-*
Morning med nurse commented, "my aren't you perky this morning."

Many glances at my chest all day since I was 'very much' showing. 

One CNA walked by and poked me in the boob. She said, "just making sure that's all you in there", then she said, "that bra really makes you look 'too' well lifted."

The bra was a bit uncomfortable, and I couldn't wait to get home and peel it off! It was a good day, and I'll wear that 'cleavage maker' again. 🤗💋💞

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Today, I'm wearing one of my new women's polo shirts with my Elomi Charley Stretch Lace bra's seams clearly showing thru. This afternoon my wife had me try on her new denim shirt that she just received from Amazon (yes, it fits me perfectly). With a smile, my wife commented on my "perky little boobies in your push-up bra!" I told her that I'm NOT wearing a push-up! Yes, I'm proud of my little 36Ds!!

Joni💕💃🏻

Offline Justagirl💃

You look great as always hun 💞

Offline Evolver

Very nice, Joni. :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024