Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 47586 times)

Offline WonderfullyMade

• Posting Member
Guess I'll chime in. Been wearing my Walmart NoBo underwire today. 40c

Offline 42CSurprise!

This place is beginning to look like Hooters... so many well endowed men showing off their voluptuous breasts.  For quite some time there were few us willing to share photos, but things seem to be changing.  I'm delighted participants on this side of the website are joining this particular conversation.  Selecting an attractive brassiere that shows your breasts to advantage is definitely a mark of acceptance.  I feel my breasts are filling out the cups of my 42C brassiere even more and love both the look and the feel.  I'd love to show them off, but I know full well that this is really the ONLY place I can do that.  Yes, I can wear a brassiere in public but only by concealing my breasts.  Of course, I'm having lunch today with a friend who is gay and who knows about my journey with breasts and brassieres.  I may give him a peak of the "real me" this afternoon.  A light colored form fitting tee shirt would do the trick... under an unbuttoned shirt of course...

My breasts are beautiful...

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
This place is beginning to look like Hooters... so many well endowed men showing off their voluptuous breasts. 

I'll add last Sunday's outfit image to the mix:
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
It definitely has accelerated a bit in the hooters similarity in the last few pages lol not a bad thing at all. Only bad thing I found in this active thread is how jealous I find myself that my breasts aren’t as large as I feel they were until seeing everyone here posting lately. Never thought I’d be jealous of the size of another mans breasts lol but alas here I am feeling a bit inadequate and thinking “I must I must I must increase my bust” lol 

For those who may venture to this thread I hope they find a few things:

1) men have breasts like women and they come in various sizes and shapes and you are not alone. Whether you’re barely budding or have quite a bit of a bust you aren’t alone and hope they find comfort in the sharing we do here and the light hearted enjoyments we have and don’t see it as odd or weird but just men who have overcome what a newcomer may be dealing with and can find strength to do the same. 

2) a bra is no different than a hat or pair of socks. Once you put one on you find it is “different” but not bad at all. You find you are much more comfortable and the concealing of it may be tough depending on cup size but comfort over rides the concern and you find it’s much better than before without support And this forum gives so much help in helping how to dress when in any type of bra. 

The recent sharing of images here has been great to see. I feel we often talk about our breast issues. Growth, pains, obstacles, clothing ideas etc. but seeing them like this I feel really lets others see why we talk about bras so much. For many I feel we may come off sometimes as people who enjoy a bra rather than need a bra and this certainly puts any notion of that to rest lol. What I like best is seeing so many who by images appear to be fair weight. For myself I’m healthy weight and have B cups. Seeing others who seem in healthy weight with much larger breasts makes me feel much more confident knowing that. 

Kudos to everyone posting. Y’all look great

Offline 42CSurprise!

Thought I'd try taking a photo with my computer this morning... wearing a black brassiere that doesn't show too well in the photo but is doing an AMAZING job of shaping my breasts.  I think I'll wear this tee shirt and brassiere combination when I have lunch with my friend...

EDIT - Back from lunch.  Wore the black brassiere and light blue tee shirt beneath another open front shirt.  I didn't say anything to my friend and he made no comment.  When we said goodbye we hugged and I had an experience that reminded me to hugging a voluptuous girl when I was younger... firm breasts held in a brassiere pressed against the chest of a partner.  My friend didn't say anything so I've no idea whether he was aware of the situation.  I'll probably tell him another time that I was wearing a brassiere during our meeting.  Again, he is someone who knows about my journey, including the fact I'm fond of wearing brassieres, so whether he was aware or not... no big deal.  For me it felt strange to have my breasts pressed against a man's chest.  I wonder what it would be like to hug a woman when wearing a brassiere... something I know a few of you have done.  I imagine that would be amazing... the latent lesbian in me is smiling...

« Last Edit: July 25, 2024, 05:44:21 PM by 42CSurprise! »

Offline IamNoOne

• Posting Member
This place is beginning to look like Hooters... so many well endowed men showing off their voluptuous breasts.  For quite some time there were few us willing to share photos, but things seem to be changing.  I'm delighted participants on this side of the website are joining this particular conversation.  

I used to look at photos on this post and  I was learning a thing or two about what brasserie to wear, what's supportive, what is  comfortable and which one hides well with daily usage.  
Now after learning from the group, it felt right share it with the group. I think people should wear whatever they are comfortable with and society as a whole should not judge people for clothes 
Here's my no underwire full support bra from shapermint. This one is comfortable, doesn't show as projected and does the job. I can wear this around the house all day if I'm doing some chores. 

Offline Evolver

Not Hooters, but anyways...this is a crop of mine that I was describing a month or so ago, which provides a bit of shaping. I just wish it came in a racerback style.

Yes, it was a bit cold when I took the pic! 😉

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Not Hooters, but anyways...this is a crop of mine that I was describing a month or so ago, which provides a bit of shaping. I just wish it came in a racerback style.

Nice rack mate! 😘😘😘

Offline 42CSurprise!

I've already shared what I'm wearing again today but I will share a photo taken a few minutes ago as I await my oatmeal cooking.  It is breakfast time!  I'm sharing it in large measure because of how aware I am that I WANT to be wearing a brassiere when I head out this morning.  I don't know whether it is breast growth or all the amazing photos I've seen on this thread of late or that this particular brassiere, one of many in this design, does an especially good job of presenting my breasts... both their fullness and their projection.  I feel like I WANT to show them off... which is silly, of course.  I'm not a svelte blond wearing tight jeans... I am a elder male fascinated by having voluptuous breasts... wide hips and a bit of a belly.  Go figure!  But I'm learning acceptance is key, not understanding how nature has taken this turn with me and with other men here.

Have a lovely day everyone.  Enjoy your breasts. 
« Last Edit: July 26, 2024, 10:49:11 AM by 42CSurprise! »

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
It has been a great release of pent up years of hiding, to sharing my breasts. Years and years of mixed feelings about being a guy with a chest, hidden under not the clothes I want to wear but clothes I need to wear to obscure the girls.
Seeing others having the same “problem’ as I do has loosened the reins of required modesty. Yeah, I feel a little salacious showing off my boobs, but at the same time proud to be in this special place that not only says I belong, but compliments me and others when showing what we wear when we do share our assets. I do hope we see them as a part of ourselves, part of who we are and the road we’ve all had to travel.

Offline 42CSurprise!

It has been a great release of pent up years of hiding, to sharing my breasts. Years and years of mixed feelings about being a guy with a chest, hidden under not the clothes I want to wear but clothes I need to wear to obscure the girls.
Seeing others having the same “problem’ as I do has loosened the reins of required modesty. Yeah, I feel a little salacious showing off my boobs, but at the same time proud to be in this special place that not only says I belong, but compliments me and others when showing what we wear when we do share our assets. I do hope we see them as a part of ourselves, part of who we are and the road we’ve all had to travel.
You're describing a process similar to mine and doubtless this is really what self-acceptance is all about.  I've always thought of my relationship with breasts and brassieres to be a kink that I should be ashamed about.  Yes, it is rooted in trauma but knowing that doesn't diminish my intermittent desire to put on a brassiere.  It isn't as simple as saying I have breasts, therefore, it is okay to wear a brassiere.  But the key in my mind is that it really doesn't matter what leads any of us to do anything in relationship to our journey.  We can wear brassieres, nylon stockings, women's jeans and shirts.  We simply need to stop shaming ourselves over the choices we make in life.  No doubt, having breasts will elicit a response and for many of us that involves wearing a brassiere.  Personally, this makes good sense, regardless of what wearing a brassiere might do to your psyche.

Incidentally, I think I've come to understand why my breasts feel so much more prominent in that black brassiere I've been wearing of late.  I use an extender on all these 42 inch brassieres and I noted the extender on the black brassiere is on the innermost hooks, which tightens the band around my chest.  I moved the extender on another brassiere of the same design and it too pulls my breast tissue into a much fuller mound.  I really am in trouble with these gorgeous breasts filling the front of the turtleneck I'm wearing at the moment... but I won't complain...  I honestly have breasts larger than any woman I've ever been with.  I find that shocking and a bit exciting.  Don't tell anyone I said that...

Offline Evolver

Not Hooters, but anyways...this is a crop of mine that I was describing a month or so ago, which provides a bit of shaping. I just wish it came in a racerback style.

Nice rack mate! 😘😘😘
Why, thank you ma'am! 😃

Offline 42CSurprise!

I've tightened the band on each brassiere as I wear it by adjusting the extender.  Here is a slightly different view taken this morning.  These breasts are rather thrilling to me.  I'll be wearing a brassiere this morning during a Zoom conversation I'm having with two women friends, neither of whom know about my enjoyment in wearing a brassiere and celebrating my breasts.  My little secret... 

Offline 42CSurprise!

Same brassiere with red turtleneck this morning.  Mmm good.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
I’ve long ago given up on completely hiding my girls. I will only occasionally get clocked, it’s almost always by women.
I’m wearing what I normally wear in a day by day basis, a comfortable minimizer and a heavy weight tee. No one at work has said a thing. 🤷‍♂️

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024