Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 57024 times)

Offline 42CSurprise!

Thanks.  Actually, that brassiere has been around for awhile.  I pulled out a bag filled with old brassieres I hadn't discarded.  Here is another one.  I'm amazing I kept this one because it is not that comfortable to wear... but it is a warm day and lace is called for...

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Love the color! 

Offline Busty

Really cute bra. Looks great on you. Perfect fit. 

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Very cute bra and looks like it is a wonderful fit love the design 

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
  Despite the limited time you can wear for comfort sake, I get it.  It looks good and there are times that's what is needed to make us feel good.
There are so many days that require a quick shower or rinse before a dinner.  Those are the times I keep a few of my not as comfortable yet make me feel good bras.  They still make me feel good for that short evening wear, and that's enough for me.  That can be all the comfort I need at the time.

Offline 42CSurprise!

Despite the limited time you can wear for comfort sake, I get it.  It looks good and there are times that's what is needed to make us feel good.
There are so many days that require a quick shower or rinse before a dinner.  Those are the times I keep a few of my not as comfortable yet make me feel good bras.  They still make me feel good for that short evening wear, and that's enough for me.  That can be all the comfort I need at the time.
I agree.  That is likely why I've kept a few brassieres that aren't comfortable for all day wear but that are especially delicious when on.  I've shared photos over time as I've explored different options.  While I much prefer unlined, seamless cups, I really enjoy a few other more complicated designs.  In fact, I have one such brassiere on order.  I'll doubtless share a photo once it arrives.

The last two nights I've worn a Bali Crop Top leisure bra with microfiber material, a leisure bra that actually does lovely things with my breasts.  I took a photo below with the top over a brassiere.  Needless to say I didn't wear the brassiere when I slept.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/125235486165

Offline 42CSurprise!

And this morning I'm back to one of my favorite brassieres, this one in dark blue.  The material in the cups is like silk.  Needless to say, I can wear this brassiere all day long.  I took a "selfie."  

Offline 42CSurprise!

I changed brassieres in anticipation of a hike I intend for this morning.  I tend to wear a black minimizer when hiking.  It fits perfectly and has been with me for a few years.  I had to try another selfie... definitely an adventure taking this kind of photo.  Since I download photos taken with my phone I'm able to crop them.  I doubt anyone wants to see my bearded face...

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
20240821_121306_HDR.jpg title=20240821_121306_HDR.jpgImage Enlarger

My ‘spider web’ 46 DDD plunge bra from Torrid today 🤱

When life gives you curves, flaunt them! 💃
WWB-smileyboobs.jpeg title=WWB-smileyboobs.jpegBirdieWWB-smileyboobs-1.jpeg title=WWB-smileyboobs-1.jpeg

When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Birdie that is awesome lol love that pattern as a Spider-Man fan 

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Love the color of my bra Warner has really become my favorite brand for their affordability comfort and quality. 

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Love the color of my bra Warner has really become my favorite brand for their affordability comfort and quality.
Very nice bra! 😘

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member

Offline Benusa2

• Posting Member
The bra I got last week

Online AlfaQ

• Posting Member
Rather like the scallop edging on this one I tried recently and a pleasing look. It's just a 36B from a discount store.  You can get great bras at low prices if you shop around. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024