Author Topic: ED from ED  (Read 2355 times)

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
I have only vague memories now as a pre teen being flat chested. Having boobs is all I have really known.
I have no memory of being flat chested. My earliest memory about my chest is trying to hide what appeared to be a soft chest do to being told I was overweight (barely) by trying to pull my arms back to make them seem smaller. Turns out my high testosterone was aromatizing, by a lot.

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I remember the budding stage quite well as I was looking at them in the mirror wondering how big they would grow. I never really thought much about them until they started growing I suppose.
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Online WPW717

• Gold Member
The aromatizing remark really struck me. I had the soft chest in puberty and outgrew it. The flat chest evaporated for me very fast. I started down a genetic path that took a while to develop into a defined disease entity. Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia. Started out with falling testosterone as the nuts quit. The aromatase converted to estrogen reversing the T E ratio. The pituitary system tried to flog the testosterone levels higher so the estrogen aromatase system was fed more testosterone turning into gynecomastia  
Followed by parathyroid tumor and an MRI identified adenoma called Prolactinoma. It fleshed out the milk ducts and alveolar structures in the breasts.
It was the opposite for me, flat to 44 D in 18-24 months. It took that long to figure out what was going wrong too. The last of its manifestation will be taken care of Tuesday with a bilateral orchiectomy as there is tumor formation starting there. Testosterone level has been unmeasurable for over a year so …. 👋.
Regards, Bob

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Congratulations on your proactive approach Bob, and the ease at which you have your head around it all. Educating yourself about your health issues over the past couple of years has paid off in spades.

Good luck with your orchi, it is a quick and simple procedure from what I understand. Most men would do anything to avoid one due to nothing more than being hung up about it, but that's their problem.

Betcha couldn't have imagined a couple of years ago how comfortable you would be with a decent rack and no boys!

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
Congratulations on your proactive approach Bob, and the ease at which you have your head around it all. Educating yourself about your health issues over the past couple of years has paid off in spades.

Good luck with your orchi, it is a quick and simple procedure from what I understand. Most men would do anything to avoid one due to nothing more than being hung up about it, but that's their problem.

Betcha couldn't have imagined a couple of years ago how comfortable you would be with a decent rack and no boys!
Yes! This! Good luck with your orchiectomy. It IS a big deal, but it sounds like you will benefit greatly from having it. I know that it was different for me, however, I ALWAYS felt that my girls were an asset while the boys were a liability. As long as you are healthy and happy.

♥️Sophie♥️

Online Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member
It's amazing what you learn about the body when it is going sideways and quit going ehh and start going what is going on. Learning about aromatase and such in the body and how it works when the body begins converting it's natural levels to unnatural levels and such got me on board in learning natural remedies for my particular situation. I began taking Zinc at 100mg a day, and Stinging Nettle at 500mg a day every two days and Ashwaghanda at 500mg every two days and in the last month I have noticed so many positive changes in my prior issues with ED and climax not to be tmi, as annoying as morning surprises are it is nice to see them back. As much as I love my breasts and enjoy them, if I can keep them from growing more, i'd like to lol. In addition began just incorporating strength conditioning workouts and it has also shown an improvement. 

If anyone is having issues in areas like that, may be worth giving it a shot. Zinc boosts T and naturally inhibits aromatase, stiniging nettle free's up more t and binds to shbg, and ashwaghanda proves to boost t levels and is what i found many proven studys showing it. Idk for whatever it's worth, may be worth checking out. 

Online WPW717

• Gold Member
No need to concern myself with morning wood any longer.  (Bilateral orchiectomy) I have come to understand that my body likes to turn testosterone to estrogen via aromatase. With 4 conditions that promulgate calcium loss and bone density reduction the new focus for me is preventing osteoporosis. Health care providers have united with my encouragement towards being proactive in preventing this. Since T is not a good choice due to many factors ( age, BP, history of cancer) a low dose estrogen patch is in play. After 6+ weeks on this the estrogen levels are still not registering on the blood work. But I do feel the effects. Performance and endurance in the gym are increasing .
To Dudewithboobs point there’s a high degree of individuality and an immense difference small changes make in our bodies. It’s an amazing machine and it’s a long journey to understand how it works. We all must remain vigilant about our health especially in the face of our devolving health care system.
Kudos to all here who share their knowledge and experience for the betterment of us all. I have explored some pathways mentioned here that were found to be irrelevant to me but in doing so I learned things that focused my attention towards what was important. It clarified a confusing clinical picture that took 4 years to solve, it even baffled the doctors. There is a tunnel vision that has developed in modern medical education. 
As an aside the pathology report came back with a no cancer verdict.

Online Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member
Agreed WPW and in today's medical realm it appears to be the same among many, what's a quick remedy to get the patient out and our office paid for lack of better words. I feel we have become more pay-tients than patients. 

I was taken back when my NP didn't seem concerned. She is 43, I'm late 30s, it was very embarrassing to me to bring up the fact that "it" isn't working, and my bust has increased by almost 2 inches. But felt i had to embarrass myself to try and engage her professional attention to a remedy rather than a shoulder shrug. We have to be our own advocates, and it's sad we often have to do our own research cause the research isn't given on the medical side to give to us. I'm sorry you have tried things to no avail, but am glad you have found things that work for you. Our body's motto's are certainly Your Miles May Vary and what works for one don't work for all. For me it didn't surprise me how out of wack my hormones are/were when my body is obviously sensitive to estrogen and when finding a supplement i took is an anti androgen it was a shock of if i would have known this i never would have tried it and just stuck to generic glucosamine or something lol. Am glad thugh my body responds well to the opposite just as well it seems and things feel and seem to have bounced back. 

Offline blad

People take and push supplements all the time with the simple logic that they are "natural" and must be healthy. What could go wrong?  But whether natural or not they are a drug and need some investigation / consultation. Particularly if they are a bit exotic and outside of the box, or pushed buy a "health supplement" store.

You really can't assume too much with the things we consume.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Online WPW717

• Gold Member
What a giggle I got out of pay- tients 

The shoulder shrug comment is a blast from my past as the urologist for 2 years ignored the US report of ‘possible nascent neoplasm’  with a smile and shoulder shrug. Calls me 3 weeks ago after another US of the gonads showed a set of growths. You need surgery! Thankfully the pathology showed it wasn’t cancer. No more shoulder shrugs.!

Stay strong everyone 🦾

Online Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member
Agreed Blad, I do my due diligence more than not when I take something. I have a sensitivity to estrogen it’s apparent and I don’t want to worsen things in that dept and do my best to check the box of after looking in to something lastly checking “x product effect on testosterone in men” to see what may come up. This one got away from me and I can’t align my previous issue or growth spurt to anything other than that given the time line and am just happy other things have remedied that. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024