Author Topic: Comfortable bra  (Read 7432 times)

Offline Midagemoobs2

• Posting Member
Thank God, she recovered. It was 22 years ago. The stress of the disease caused me to have major problems with high blood pressure, and I still take medication today. I think they largely contributed to the fact that I grew boobs, although I also had problems on a smaller scale before that🙂
It’s a lot for both of you to go through; I’m sure your support meant a lot.  
I would not doubt BP meds contributed to your chest, especially if you had a something there beforehand.  Good Health to both of you! 

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
So sorry to hear about the bc but am so glad it was years ago and she is doing fine now and pray she continues to have no issues. And as large of a bust as you appear to have, hope you don’t ever have to deal with the same. 
I know breast growth isn’t prone to development of breast cancer in men but it’s tissue none the same and I honestly worry more about that due to just being a guy and not thinking I need to check things as much as other things. Breast exams are so vital. 

That bra looks amazing on you and given the look it gives it’s apparent you fill it well and are supported well in it. Unsure how well it hides under clothing but hope it gives confidence and comfort physically and personally. It’s a great design. 

Offline TikTak

• Bronze Member
Thank you for your kind words:)

It is impossible to hide this bra under clothes, so I can wear this bra rather only at home, although some much simpler and more modest-looking underwear would probably also fulfill its role.
I think I have a bigger problem than I thought:
The thing is that I'm experiencing not only changes in my physique, but also in my psyche: the fact that this very feminine bra began to fit me made me happy.
I realized that I was glad that I would now have a D cup instead of a C.
Are you also experiencing this, or am I the only one who is starting to go crazy?

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
I definitely don’t think you’re the only one who gets excited about moving up a cup size. Having breasts as a man is very confusing and tough to accept sometimes. And it’s unwanted when they develop more. But as they grow more for those who experience continued growth, and take on a more feminine shape, size, volume etc. it is hard to not feel happy and excited about it as they do. 
 When I became a B cup I was confused by how happy I was. It was an acknowledgment that I had actual breasts. But realized I was happy not because I had breasts but because they were finally looking like breasts. Not in a gender dysphoria way, but same way when working out and your arms behind looking like “arms” it’s like a celebration of progress, even if it’s unintentional. 
Then when my B cups began getting tighter in the cups I felt almost excited as if it was something to celebrate. I bought a few c cups and they were just a little loose in the cups for me to call them my new size. And I feel pretty disappointed by it. It’s confusing to feel excited as they grow and evidence of them doing so is there. And even more when you are disappointed they aren’t growing as much as you find yourself wishing they would. 
I feel becoming a D cup is just a club of sorts so I feel if someone became a d cup like yourself it would be tough to not feel a sense of pride and excitement of finding out you are now part of that “club” lol

Offline WPW717

• Gold Member
Didn’t take me long to ‘ join that club’. I think it’s a rather common thing for us to sense that the psyche is affected.
I hit D DD size rapidly, fortunately, or not, the wide set and wide roots made it easy to go somewhat stealthy. It complicates the sizing of a bra. The sports bra venue is not cutting it any more. The stealth is out the window as I shop and some of the bras that are quite lovely to look at. I found I want to own some of these beauties; it would satisfy my feminine urge/ psyche. 

The estrogen patches for osteoporosis has brought these thoughts into the forefront and the wife also enjoys the softer side of Bob now.
Regards, Bob

Offline gotgyne

The thing is that I'm experiencing not only changes in my physique, but also in my psyche: the fact that this very feminine bra began to fit me made me happy.
Are you also experiencing this, or am I the only one who is starting to go crazy?
No, not at all. Many of us made this experience. As I saw your black longline bra, I thought "what a very beautiful bra". Such thoughts may seem strange for other males, but I don't care. It's my feminine side.

Could you please tell us, what brand and model it is?

My breast growth started 20 years ago at the age of 45. Since that time I went from an A to a D cup. Even with a B cup I thought in the beginning that my breasts were small, but professional fitters told me the truth. Once I read that a man with gynecomastia might develop breasts one size smaller than his mother. My Mom had a 40 DD (same underband size as me), so I'm not surprised that I'm a D cup now. And even if they'd become bigger, I'd have no problems with it than to buy new bras.

The price which I have to pay for my hormone imbalance is an enlarged prostate (in fact BPH is caused from estrogene) which led to some drippling after urination. But I wear panty liners for 20 years (the ones for women are much cheaper, so I choose them). And then there is impotence. There is another thread with this topic.

If I could, would I choose at my age of 65 years to be a potent man without high levels of estrogene and as a consequence without breasts and without the BPH? No, that's for sure. If I had to give up my breasts for not having the mentioned 'side effects' I'd clearly say "no".
« Last Edit: August 01, 2024, 06:59:41 AM by gotgyne »
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline TikTak

• Bronze Member
Thanks for sharing your experiences, it's always better together.
I bought the bra from the New Yorker chain store. However, the name is misleading, the company is from Germany.
They have sales now, I think I will go to them again, because the bra turned out to be not only comfortable but also of good quality, and the choice of other models was huge.
Their sizing is rather typical, so you can possibly try online.
For the one in the picture I paid €9, or about $10, on sale.

Offline gotgyne

Thank you. With your help I found it online at the New Yorker's website as a "Balcony bra". They have the same model in a short version too.

Offline Johndoe1

For years, I too wore vanilla underwire bras. Good function and comfortable. Nothing wrong with that. One day I made a comment to my fitter that I was getting bored with the color and look of the bras I was wearing. She laughed. She said I think I can help you there. I think she had been waiting for a sign that I was ready to move on to something else. She began showing me bras with color and fashion as well as function. As she said, there is no reason I too shouldn't enjoy my bras. If I am wearing them, might as well be happy about it. And since no one but me sees them anyway, who cares? So now my top draw has all colors and styles. It has certainly made getting dressed more enjoyable!
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Busty

JohnDoe1

Your fitter sounds like a gem 

Offline Johndoe1

JohnDoe1

Your fitter sounds like a gem
It's taken a few years to get to this point. I have found that a good knowledgeable fitter you can trust can be an invaluable asset. After a while she knows your style, what works for you, can recommend items and if she's a good one she will be honest with you and if you are smart, you will listen to her. You develop a trust. A good fitter won't just sell you product.  She will sell you what you need. IMHO, that's the advantage of finding a small shop owner. You go to a box store or on line and you miss all that. Their goal is to move product. Then next person. 

It's interesting you said that because just yesterday I did go bra shopping. Had a wonderful time. At the shop I am not judged. I am treated as any other client buying a bra. I'm not treated differently. The conversations are candid and uplifting. I was there about an hour. Tried 7 or 8 bras, (she apologized for being short on stock in my size) and I settled on one. She told me of a new line she was picking up in a month or so she thought I would like and to check back with her because she wanted me to try several bras in that new line. I must admit there's something very affirming about having total acceptance of my chest in its natural form and proper attention paid for function, appearance and comfort and doing it in environment that is totally judgement free and no embarrassment. To have this taste of acceptance is priceless to me. It's so nice to not be in a guarded mode. I guess this is why I love bra shopping. 

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
From JD1, re: conversation with his fitter:
"The conversations are candid and uplifting."  Great pun!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2024, 08:36:24 PM by Moobzie »

Offline Alfaqv

• Posting Member
My first bra fitting experience was at John Lewis here in the UK. I was extremely nervous but the fitter was totally accepting and relaxed about it all. I was just another customer. I arrived in an ill fitting 38a with straps that were always slipping off my shoulders and sagging  breasts.  I left in a 36b nicely supported and with straps that have NEVER slipped. She showed me how to swoop and scoop and ran through all the fit checks.  I think she had  initially wondered why I wanted a fitting but I will always remember her comment "My you have got boob's haven't you" when we had the new bra nicely fitted.  I  was shocked by the transformation too. 
Always wanted to fill a bra and now mother nature has granted my wish.

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
My first "fitting" was actually done by an occupational therapist at the centre. 

I was being treated for horrible neck pain on a daily basis with heat packs when the nurse said, "your pain is directly related to all that unsupported weight on your chest!"

The OT grabbed a tape and measured me in a D cup (several years ago). Of course her choices back then were compression vests. 
The compression vests flattened things out but were very uncomfortable and hot, and I developed heat rashes. 

I used OT's measurements to buy my own bra to use with my doctor's approval. It was a soft cup, and it helped considerably. Chest continues to bloom and soon graduated to an underwire DDD from Torrid. 

I graduated school at about a C cup, but always went braless until several years ago. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Gino

• Bronze Member
>>SNIP<<

Once I read that a man with gynecomastia might develop breasts one size smaller than his mother. My Mom had a 40 DD (same underband size as me), so I'm not surprised that I'm a D cup now. And even if they'd become bigger, I'd have no problems with it than to buy new bras.

>>SNIP<<
 Egads, if that's so my mom was a D+ as is my sister (from my visual recollection) and at my physical size even a full B where I'm at is pretty noticeable, but a C? 

A negative shudder for that udder size on me! :-)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024