Author Topic: Night Support, posture corrector  (Read 1001 times)

Offline Bcup breasts

• Posting Member
Hi, does anyone know if you wear a bra to sleep in, if it helps shape the breasts and help with the underarm tissue. I did see a posture corrector online,which showed how it would give side support to almost any bra. I did buy a couple of them, and it certainly helps with side support. Without wearing the corrector I am a full B cup, but with the posture corrector, I am a C cup. I have started wearing a corrector at night, for a couple months, which holds my breasts in place and leaves them open compared to covered with a bra. I am hoping it will "train" my breasts and form them into a more feminine shape when I don't have a bra on. Just curious if anyone has any experience with forming their breasts.

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I don't wear one to sleep in during the summer, but I do wear a spandex bralette in then winter months. It holds the girls fairly firmly in place to keep from rolling over a nipple. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline blad

I like to give the boobs a break at night. It’s the only time I go braless.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Benusa2

• Posting Member
I’m curious too. Can side boob be trained?

Online Johndoe1

After I started wearing an underwire and with the wire sitting in the proper position of under the pits, the daily swooping and scooping I noticed the side and back tissue moved forward into the cups, providing better support and appearance. Your breast tissue does go back into your pits and the wire needs to go back that far. 

Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Busty

I sometimes wear a comfort or leisure or sleep bra or a tank or chemise even a nightie  that has a built in bra for soft support 

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
I sleep in this very comfortable bra. I am a 40C, I'm not sure about this bra I looked up an old listing that I bought years ago. This bra holds everything in place throughout the whole night. 

https://www.amazon.com/Bali-Womens-Support-Closure-Wire-Free/dp/B000MXB3NS/ref=sr_1_4?crid=2IS5TR8KK5PTI&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.W1wuZwOBo8bL4jgY3Ur9HvaZYp1gaRiUdbOrFvuVuOYIOs6vIljsTXlpemO_UFS41621WxDZxGIcBxJF5B3wR5KW9Roh3VG5x2Lhe-hUaHmS-NKp42xWLMDV79uE3LTz6l0WjbfkY3yELGVGBPpmPVz4snCMeiVHAGSl_agqeEx5AIzWl-sA-K_2bH-OfPKlBVg8AkraUGHdkhEfk1ZHyzDjFNVL4_fx32g0qjYv0T0QWoce8p7mx57GptghiiVR6M7CNC-74A9Zvlq863oR5lPE3A4JL0qKRRb3q65Y5gM.jFEVM3S6-h0PbrktNoZ2gEolgfNN9e9KgnpQFll4e9o&dib_tag=se&keywords=bali+bras&qid=1723916021&sprefix=bali%2Caps%2C251&sr=8-4

But I wear it every night. Well, I have 4 of them that I rotate through. I have wide-set breasts and I have a lot under my arms. My hands fall asleep if I go braless for any amount of time so I am in my bra 23 1/2 hours a day 7 days a week. 

Later,
Charli

Offline Busty

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
I've been wearing this model from Avid Love for a few years now unless I just sleep in my leisure bra and panties.I realize that it may not be for everyone or their spouses. It's super comfy and it has great support too. Best of all, it's on sale right now!

♥️Sophie♥️

Limited-time deal: Avidlove Women Chemise Night Gown Lace Modal Sleepwear V-Neck Full Slip Babydoll Lingerie Sexy Nightgowns https://a.co/d/h4XaFcq

Online Justagirl💃

I've been wearing this model from Avid Love for a few years now unless I just sleep in my leisure bra and panties.I realize that it may not be for everyone or their spouses. It's super comfy and it has great support too. Best of all, it's on sale right now!

♥️Sophie♥️

Limited-time deal: Avidlove Women Chemise Night Gown Lace Modal Sleepwear V-Neck Full Slip Babydoll Lingerie Sexy Nightgowns https://a.co/d/h4XaFcq
That is so cute! 😘

Offline Busty

Online Justagirl💃

Offline gotgyne

My hands fall asleep if I go braless for any amount of time so I am in my bra 23 1/2 hours a day 7 days a week.

Later,
Charli
This is very interesting. You mean that you get problems with your hands, if your breasts are unsupported during the night?

Since some months I have a tingling feeling in both of my hands after I wake up in the morning. I've thought it may come from a whiplash after a car accident some years ago. But the neurologist couldn't find anything.

Could it be possible that wearing a soft and light bra at night as this Bali could prevent my problems? Perhaps I should try it. But I'm sure that my other half would not be enthusiastic about it.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline gotgyne

https://montelleintimates.com/products/modal-bust-support-chemise-malibu

This gives nice soft support. I like the look and feel, too 😘
Wow. This is a damn beautiful chemise. Unfortunately there are only black and grey ones available for my size XL.

Offline Busty

Can’t you just imagine your breasts nestled in the soft support of that chemise?  Feeling them fill the soft cups.  Feeling their gentle movement. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024