Author Topic: Bare breasted images:  (Read 6850 times)

Offline Busty

Justagirl and curiousk. you both have such full, heavy, womanly breasts.  Definitely need to wear a bra for comfort and appearance Just like women do

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Justagirl and curiousk. you both have such full, heavy, womanly breasts.  Definitely need to wear a bra for comfort and appearance Just like women do
Oh I wear one everyday! I get neck pain without a bra on. At 46 F I really can't go braless.
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Johndoe1

My new lesbian girlfriend absolutely loves my breasts and thinks they are HOT! Especially the double nipple.

I get compliments almost everyday from her.
Congratulations Birdie on the new girlfriend.  I hope you two have a long happy future.
Didn't last too long. She wanted to see the extent of intersex in an image. So an image of what's on top went over great, but what's below was a deal breaker.

Oh well, life goes on.
So sorry to hear that. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
  • Nothing is impossible, merely expensive.

Didn't last too long. She wanted to see the extent of intersex in an image. So an image of what's on top went over great, but what's below was a deal breaker.

Oh well, life goes on.
So sorry to hear that. Hopefully you find someone that will be happy with the whole package.
Redfox 🦊

Offline WonderfullyMade

• Posting Member
I apologize if I was out if line with my question

Offline gotgyne

It's so nice to see everyone being comfortable and accepting their bodies on here. Maybe we should just start a thread solely for those to share pictures on if they are so inclined so someone who wants to share but is more timid doesn't have to create their own post of just themselves. Thoughts?

I apologize if I was out if line with my question
No need to apologize. Your question is not offending. But we do already have the subforum "Photos" in the acceptance section. And Justagirl started this thread. Everybody who doesn't want to open a new thread can show bare breasted images of him/herself here.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Online Justagirl💃

"And Justagirl started this thread. Everybody who doesn't want to open a new thread can show bare breasted images of him/herself here."

Yes, post away!!!!!

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Gold Member
Thank you for having the courage to post. This condition can often make any and all so insecure about sharing something as personal as a bare chest. Even in the comfort of those who have the same insecurity or concerns.
Thought I’d add my small assets to the topic 
« Last Edit: October 11, 2024, 08:42:50 AM by Dudewithboobs »

Offline Busty

Dudewithboobs, looking good, and not so small. You definitely must look and feel best in a bra.

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Gold Member
Recent growth has made wearing a bra a very noticeable difference. It’s become a bit more aware that days without a bra just don’t make sense in terms of what’s best for my chest 

Offline Benusa2

• Posting Member
Hey Dude,
You definitely have feminine breasts. Big difference since you joined forum.

Online Justagirl💃

Recent growth has made wearing a bra a very noticeable difference. It’s become a bit more aware that days without a bra just don’t make sense in terms of what’s best for my chest
Looks great! And yes, you most definitely should feel more comfortable wearing a bra. 

Thanks for sharing!

Birdie 💖

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
You have grown!
 I can see that wearing a bra would be more comfortable as well as give you better shape.  

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Gold Member
Thanks ya'll! I look at most of those here and feel insecure about how small my breasts are, which as a dude, never thought would be a thought in my head lol. This forum has helped me so much in accepting my chest as breasts and I have been so thankful to be part of this beautiful forum during my time here and where in the past I would be so mad/upset/confused as to why my chest is filling out more. I have come to be excited/happy/eager as they do. And truly beieve it's because of how great this forum has been. 

Offline AlfaQ

• Bronze Member
You are so right in what you say.  Those are great breasts that will fit so many bras you are spoilt for choice.  If mine continue to develop in a few years they might look like yours. I hope. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024