Author Topic: Almost ready to get a loan for surgery...again...  (Read 1733 times)

Offline johndoe

• Silver Member
Well I had surgery about a year ago and my condition is only barely better than it was. The dr. insists that there's nothing more he can do and keeps telling me to wait 2 years before attempting surgery again.

I went to see another dr. and he said he feels breast tissue there and thinks he can show me an improvement. I'm just wondering how many people on here have required more than 1 surgery to correct this problem. I've already shelled out 5k, getting ready to do it all over again. Just wondering if this is a futile effort and I should just give up and kill myself to end this misery...

Offline bignipCT

• Bronze Member
Well I had surgery about a year ago and my condition is only barely better than it was. The dr. insists that there's nothing more he can do and keeps telling me to wait 2 years before attempting surgery again.

I went to see another dr. and he said he feels breast tissue there and thinks he can show me an improvement. I'm just wondering how many people on here have required more than 1 surgery to correct this problem. I've already shelled out 5k, getting ready to do it all over again. Just wondering if this is a futile effort and I should just give up and kill myself to end this misery...

how bad is it you had surgery already your not gonna be perfect there has to be more then barley a difference. you have before/after pics? dont pay for a second surgery man.

Offline johndoe

• Silver Member
just lipo. the surgeon said he didn't see or feel much if any breast tissue. I understand I'm never gonna be perfect but there's still a squishy lump at the bottom of my chest so it feels and looks like I have breasts.

When I lift my arms up in the air my chest is very flat though, this was the main excuse/reason for the first PS to say that it was just loose skin and there's nothing more he can do for me.

The second PS is telling me he can feel breast tissue and that he'll cut under out the tissue. I feel it's worth a shot, I don't care about going into massive debt anymore I just wanna be able to go swimming again.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024