Author Topic: Morning coffee chat, any topic:  (Read 35211 times)

Offline WPW717

• Gold Member
Since it’s any topic …

The ear rings Harris wore are more than remarkably similar to Nova H 1 audio earrings. 

My wife is a bench trained jeweler and can attest that these are a real device.

They are very sophisticated and can be used to transmit information via Bluetooth. This could be a reason for a lack of stumbling and no word salad.

Have not snopes’d this as there’s no way to prove this either way. Just saying …
Regards, Bob

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Since it’s any topic …

The ear rings Harris wore are more than remarkably similar to Nova H 1 audio earrings.

They are very sophisticated and can be used to transmit information via Bluetooth. This could be a reason for a lack of stumbling and no word salad.

Have not snopes’d this as there’s no way to prove this either way. Just saying …
It's quite possible!
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
WPW717 - Fascinating observation, and - if true - definitely explains why she appeared coherent. 

Offline Justagirl💃

Since it’s any topic …

The ear rings Harris wore are more than remarkably similar to Nova H 1 audio earrings.

NY Post article said:

"“We do not know whether Mrs. Harris wore one of our products. The resemblance is striking and while our product was not specifically developed for the use at presidential debates, it is nonetheless suited for it,” Icebach’s managing director, Malte Iversen, said in a tongue-in-cheek statement to tech outlet Tom’s Guide.

“To ensure a level playing field for both candidates, we are currently developing a male version and will soon be able to offer it to the Trump campaign. The choice of color is a bit challenging though as orange does not go well with a lot of colors.”"

Offline Justagirl💃

Good morning!
Screenshot_20240908-0156562.png title=Screenshot_20240908-0156562.pngImage Enlarger

I had my morning coffee and a chicken sandwich for breakfast. 

I was talking with a friend yesterday about them day-centre. It’s a strange place!

Management are all left-wing, yet very prim and proper in beliefs (strongly religious based), and about half of working staff are right-wing. The right-wing working staff have stated that they have too keep their views under-wrap in fear of retaliation. 

Political attire is prohibited, unless of course it’s left-wing whereby it flies under the radar (Biden shirts). I have seen them remove Trump hats because they violate the dress code. 

I don’t remember such division years ago? I do remember differing views on subjects, but we would all sit at the same table and calmly discuss things. Our country has become much more polarized. 

Being Jewish in a very strict Christian day-centre also has it challenges, as I am forbidden to speak anything about religion (as are the Mormons and JW’s), yet our entire program is religious based with mandatory revivals about twice a month. 

Being intersex leaves them scrambling to find a means to accommodate me without violating their religious convictions as well. It was quite the battle to get ‘unisex restroom use only’, and even though they know my gender changed on my birth certificate and social security, they still insist on mis-gendering me (their religious beliefs don’t allow for me to be accommodated). 
Visitors and new staff will address me as ma’am, and the centre will quickly correct them. I am only allowed androgynous attire. 

As one right-wing religious staff member told me, “I had to pray extensively about your situation, but then concluded it’s not your fault since you were born that way.”

What ever happened to the “Live and let live” mentality?

When life gives you curves, flaunt them! 💃
WWB-smileyboobs.jpeg title=WWB-smileyboobs.jpegBirdieWWB-smileyboobs-1.jpeg title=WWB-smileyboobs-1.jpeg

Offline taxmapper

Gone. 

I will update on my other thread later an interesting discussion I had with my Aunt. 

birdie, this is a result of the moral relativism that was brought upon our society back in the 1950's and altered and twisted in the 1970's. 

We reap what we sow. 

Offline gotgyne

Good morning!
Screenshot_20240908-0156562.png title=Screenshot_20240908-0156562.pngImage Enlarger

I don’t remember such division years ago? I do remember differing views on subjects, but we would all sit at the same table and calmly discuss things. Our country has become much more polarized.

What ever happened to the “Live and let live” mentality?

When life gives you curves, flaunt them! 💃
WWB-smileyboobs.jpeg title=WWB-smileyboobs.jpegBirdieWWB-smileyboobs-1.jpeg title=WWB-smileyboobs-1.jpeg
The same here in my country in Europe. An extreme polarization and most people fearful to speak about a lot of topics. This is a very bad development, since here exists a bad habit of denunciation also.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Online Gotboobs

• Posting Member
Growing up in the 60s and 70s seemed a lot more relaxed. Even in the 80s people didn’t care much about what others did…but today…yikes!..can’t say anything without getting your head bit off….what happened to us?..my theory is politicians dividing us for their gain….both sides

Offline Justagirl💃

Growing up in the 60s and 70s seemed a lot more relaxed. Even in the 80s people didn’t care much about what others did…but today…yikes!..can’t say anything without getting your head bit off….what happened to us?..my theory is politicians dividing us for their gain….both sides
Very polarized today!

Offline WPW717

• Gold Member
I had the happiest and best times in the 50’s & 60’s until my military service began. It was a most tumultuous time. The late 80’s were great as a newlywed. Marriage is great.

Since then society and politically, meh. But retirement has been a joy for the past 7 years despite the health issues.
I suppose the reason(s) for the current sociological situation is multifactoral thereby rendering simple explanations invalid.

Blessing & a curse… may you live in interesting times!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024