Author Topic: Morning coffee chat, any topic:  (Read 45575 times)

Offline taxmapper

Working today. 

Then:  
Finishing up a project of mixing my mirrorless camera with a Large Format body. 

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Working today.

Then: 
How many cameras do you have?
It sounds like you have quite a few. 🤔
« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 04:04:51 PM by Justagirl »
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Online Justagirl💃

Let's not forget about the gyno humor cartoons from threads past:

https://forum.gynecomastia.org/index.php?topic=36333.0

Offline taxmapper

Working today.

Then: 
too many! 
I suffer from GAS.   

(Gear Acquisition Syndrome). 

Online Justagirl💃

Working today.

Then: 
too many!
I suffer from GAS. 

(Gear Acquisition Syndrome).
I have GAS a well, but not cameras. I keep shopping at Torrid. 🙄

Online Justagirl💃

Happy 4th of July! 🌭🎉

Good morning y'all, let's hope y'all have a safe holiday if your live in the US. Drive safely today. 

Enjoy yourself with family, friends, or by yourself if it's your preference. 

Have a beautiful day!

Birdie💞

Online Justagirl💃

Hope y'all had a happy 4th of July. 🎉🌭

I stayed home this year rather than going out, but I could hear them. 

What did y'all do this year?

Online Justagirl💃

Good morning fine people!

I finally seem to have beat this horrible virus, and I'm feeling quite good again. 
I'll do a bit of resting up this morning, but have all intentions of hitting the clearance racks at the mall later. 

I really don't need anything, but if I can find a good price on something cute I might pick it up. Besides getting out and about scurrying around the mall will be good for me.

I do hope everyone has a splendid day today!

Birdie💞

Online Justagirl💃

Good morning ☕,

About to fix some coffee and then plan my day I suppose. 

Yesterday was quite the experience as I went to the mall to window shop. My usual Saturday excursion, but rather rudely interrupted upon my arrival back home. 

One of my neighbors met me in the building lobby to inform me that she has given away all items associated with the Disney corporation, her reasoning is that Disney supports the TRANS community. She went on too explain that ALL transgenders are PERVERTS AND PEDOPHILES. 

I calmly responded that I am neither a pervert nor pedophile, and that I take no hormones at all, my body is as God has intended it. 

She rather snobbishly responded, "that's what they all claim".

I seem to have made an enemy here in the complex. I will have to avoid her from now on. 

Birdie💞

Offline taxmapper

The backlash continues 

Online Justagirl💃

The backlash continues
Yes, it's quite unfortunate.

Mind you that I dress quite androgynous when out and about. My usual attire of tank tops and shorts could be worn by either sex without raising an eyebrow. My actual hair is barely shoulder length in the back as well.

There is nothing about my attire that screams "male or female" even though it's purchased off the women's rack. I wear lip gloss rather than lip stick when out as well. I go out as female, but very "tomboyish". The handbag might be an indicator of that. 

Really the key items of concern are the very noticable "girls" I tend to have in front of me. And they open the door to be addressed as ma'am pretty much everywhere I go. I basically have no control over the girls and their presence. I do however make no attempt in concealing them, and my tanks tops are rather revealing. 

I personally have not only accepted them, but rather embraced them. They are a part of me very close to my heart so to speak. Not to influence others at all, but my personal beliefs are that we are not to modify our bodies in any way. I do not currently take hormones or surgical intervention in the least, and the only hormones I ever took were testosterone treatments prescribed to me when I was younger. 

The current political atmosphere is causing quite a stir, and the world around me is not quite as accepting.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2023, 09:20:08 AM by Justagirl »

Online Justagirl💃

Good afternoon, 

My stepdaughter sent me Israeli coffee, and the package arrived yesterday. 
It seems something happened in transit and the coffee is no longer there. It has been replaced with 4 viles containing 20 capsules each. The text on the packages is written in Chinese?

Very strange!

I contacted the doctor friend of mine that is Korean and his wife is from Vietnam to ask him what these pills are.

They are apparently corticosteroids, or steroids that are normally created in the adrenaline gland.

I was advised to dispose of them properly, do not take them.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Offline taxmapper

Good afternoon,

It seems something happened in transit and the coffee is no longer there. It has been replaced with 4 viles containing 20 capsules each. The text on the packages is written in Chinese?

Very strange!

I contacted the doctor friend of mine that is Korean and his wife is from Vietnam to ask him what these pills are.

They are apparently corticosteroids, or steroids that are normally created in the adrenaline gland.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Replacement items have happened frequently as of late. Its a form of smuggling and the items sent typically are things and substance you dont want around you.  If coffee was intended you may want to contact the postal service.  Unless you dont want to draw attention.

Online Justagirl💃

Good afternoon,

It seems something happened in transit and the coffee is no longer there. It has been replaced with 4 viles containing 20 capsules each. The text on the packages is written in Chinese?

Very strange!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Replacement items have happened frequently as of late. Its a form of smuggling and the items sent typically are things and substance you dont want around you.  If coffee was intended you may want to contact the postal service.  Unless you dont want to draw attention.
My daughter had insurance on the delivery, and I sent her photos of the package that had been opened and taped back over as well as the contents that arrived. 

She will go to her postal carrier and file a claim.

Online Justagirl💃

The backlash is huge. If you have a androgynous look about you. It’s time to be extra careful.
I have had it all my life and never had a problem because nobody cared. But now that it is all political, it’s a little scary.
Yes, for that very reason I have refrained from lipstick while going out and about and kept it simply to lip gloss. I am being very cautious on what I wear on a daily basis to try to maintain a neutral appearance, very androgynous.

I am under the firm belief that if something looks out of place it draws more attention to itself. My boobs are something that are not going to go away, so I'll dress feminine to blend in with them yet not too feminine as to draw attention. Most of the women in my area dress very tomboyish as well, so I should be blending in quite well.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024