Author Topic: Morning coffee chat, any topic:  (Read 45251 times)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I just has my 6 month assessment this morning at the stuffy day-center and it was a great meeting. 

The social worker asked how I'm doing and I informed her of the unsatisfactory service. How my leg was hurting continuously and a doctor never looked at me. The pain has since subsided but the calf muscle was left deformed from whatever it was. 

She asked about the revised dress codes and keeping my chest "under the radar". I basically told her that I "really don't care". I have bought button-up "women's" blouses to do what I'm willing to do but I will still  wear what's comfortable. I'll stay conservatively dressed but off the "women's rack only". 

She will bring up my concerns in the morning meeting tomorrow, but understands where I'm coming from. 

It's basically going to be "meet in the middle and find common ground". 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Justagirl💃

Good morning,

Yesterday was quite interesting. I was telling a few people that I have to see a cardiologist and wouldn't be in today because of the appointment.
One lady jokingly said, "oh do you have a heart", as she reached over to touch my chest (I'm required to dress in boy-mode while at the center).
She ended up with a palm full of boob, then quickly moved her hand over a bit sticking her fingers down my cleavage and touching the gore on my bra. She then slipped her fingers down some until it was under my bra where she was content to carry on the conversation about whether I have a heart or not.

Nothing was said about my boob or bra until she left. One of the ladies commented, "she accidentally got more than a handful".

« Last Edit: August 23, 2023, 07:20:50 AM by Justagirl »

Offline Evolver

Finally...FINALLY...my wife and I are getting around to go and see Barbie tomorrow. ;D It's been on my to-do list for weeks! 

Offline Justagirl💃

Finally...FINALLY...my wife and I are getting around to go and see Barbie tomorrow. ;D It's been on my to-do list for weeks!
It's on my list as well 💞

Offline Justagirl💃

This topic has been discussed before, but I thought I would bring it up again. 

If your index and ring fingers are about the same length looking at your hands "palm up" (per photo in article), you most likely developed as a woman.  

It would be interesting to see how we all fit into this theory. 🤔

https://www.dartmouth.edu/nathan-smith/index.php/2017/06/29/why-do-we-have-sexually-dimorphic-fingers/

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
They look the same to me. Sorry about my dirty fingernails,  been cleaning. 

Offline Justagirl💃

They look the same to me. Sorry about my dirty fingernails,  been cleaning.
Yes, they do look the same. 

About the same as mine. 🤔

Offline taxmapper

Once I get mine up, you'll see a few items. 

I have large paws, and even a size 16 ring barley fits my fingers. 

but moreover, is that my thump curls upward. 

Sorta like this...

Offline taxmapper

So here is my right paw... 
Notice the length, and also placement of the thumb, the curve etc.  But also that though I have tomcat sized paws, they are still more female shape just large. 

Offline Justagirl💃

Once I get mine up, you'll see a few items.

I have large paws, and even a size 16 ring barley fits my fingers.

but moreover, is that my thump curls upward.

Sorta like this...

I have that thumb 🤔

Offline Justagirl💃

Top of the morning to you,

I guess today is Cowboys day at the day-centre. 
It's on the calendar that we all dress up in cowboy/cowgirl attire. 

Strange enough, I don't own a cowboy hat. Especially since I live in Texas!

I suppose I'll wear a denim blouse, and that is just about all I have that fits the bill. It will have to do. 

Offline Justagirl💃

Good morning,

Hormonal stew has changed much more of my body than some, and hair regrowth has been one of the benefits.
I went from "shiny bald" on the back of my head to just a thin spot.

My hairdresser has taken notice of the changes, and has also recommended a product that she says promotes hair growth by revitalizing hair follicles.

It's called: Cantu biotin infused hair and scalp oil.

I just started using it yesterday.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 07:06:17 AM by Justagirl💃 »

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
Good morning campers
I hope everyone's morning is going well. Sun is shining and it's gonna be a warm one today.  I should be out getting my yard work done early,  but my coffee and I are still negotiating as to when I'll go get started. I find my coffee usually wins these type of arguments.
Stay safe everyone! 
Charli 💕

Offline Justagirl💃

Good morning campers!
I hope everyone's morning is going well. Sun is shining and it's gonna be a warm one today.  I should be out getting my yard work done early,  but my coffee and I are still negotiating as to when I'll go get started. I find my coffee usually wins these type of arguments.
Stay safe everyone!
Charli 💕
Good morning!

My coffee started at 3am this morning, so it's but a distant memory now. 

Arrived early to the mall, so it's a bit of a wait until the doors open it 11am. Then it's shopping, shopping, shopping 💞💖💞

First step will be Torrid for a plunge bra in black to go with my new top. Then....???

Have a great day y'all 🤗

Offline Evolver

I'm in recovery mode but almost back to feeling normal now.

Last Tuesday, I had one of these installed. Warning - adult content: 
ATOMS Animated Video - treatment for male incontinence - YouTube

This was necessary due to worsening incontinence, losing around 200ml per day, thanks to the long term side effects of follow-up radiation therapy back in 2016 after my unsuccessful radical prostatectomy. 

Such is life.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024