Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 67963 times)

Offline Johndoe1

It's in children and as an oil not a lotion. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline 42CSurprise!

Imagine... I'm about to do a Zoom call with my nephew, his wife and my former wife... none of whom will be aware of the brassiere I'm wearing or of my voluptuous breasts...  I won't tell them I will tell all of you... you understand what it is like to go through life as men WITH breasts who sometimes choose to wear brassieres.  Yes, indeed.

Offline 42CSurprise!

I was going to do some banking this morning but realized the minimizing brassiere I'd been wearing at home was causing a bit of discomfort beneath my left breast.  At times the underwire frame chafes a bit.  I took the brassiere off, thinking I'd leave home without a brassiere.  I could let my chest recover a bit.  Then the thought crossed my mind that perhaps I should simply try another style of brassiere, one with lace cups and a bit wider frame around my breasts.  It felt good so I left wearing that brassiere.  Of course, the lace cups are more relaxed and my breasts are much more prominent in my turtleneck.  Even when I put on a corduroy shirt over the turtleneck my breasts fill my shirt.

No one noticed at the bank or at Trader Joe's.  I'm home now and my chest feels fine... my breasts are happy in these lace cups.  Now I'll do some cooking...

Offline Busty

What a cute bra. And you look great in it.

Offline blad

Sometimes getting the right bras is a journey and requires a paradigm shift in our choices to maximize our comfort and the way we present. The previous bras you have modeled for us looked great but maybe were not the best for daily wearing? 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline gotgyne

What a cute bra. And you look great in it.
I second this. It seems that I have to change a bit with my preferences. Until now I put function over appearance but there are so many cute bras which satisfy both aspects that I really should get a fitting at a well-sorted lingerie boutique. We have one at a city nearby, but my wife shall become mad if I return with such cute bras. This is a real dilemma.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I’m wearing my shapewear tank today after going without it for a bit. I like feeling the lift. It’s like wearing a bra

Offline gotgyne

Yes. It's a "belly bra" (smiling). Kudos to you for using shapewear. Women have worn some kind of shapewear for centuries (from the corset to modern shapewear). Men don't need to be embarrassed doing the same. Remember the old saying "what's good for the goose is good for the gander".

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Yes. It gives the boobs a little support and keeps them from moving.

Offline Johndoe1

Sometimes getting the right bras is a journey and requires a paradigm shift in our choices to maximize our comfort and the way we present. The previous bras you have modeled for us looked great but maybe were not the best for daily wearing?
Very true. I was lucky I listened to my fitter. At first she would bring me bras that were "not very masculine ". I resisted.

She finally said, they don't make "men's bras". And if they do, I certainly don't have any. All I can do is bring you bras that will work with your body and some may be pink. Some may be lacey. Some may have bows or medallions hanging between your boobs. If appearance of the bra is more important than comfort or support, then I will be happy to take your money. But if you want comfortable, appearance appropriate support and containment of your boobs, some bras may be pink. Some may be lacey. Some may have bows and medallions hanging between your boobs. Your call.

I decided I had no plans to display my bras in public so only I would know what my bra even looked like. If I were discovered wearing a bra, it wouldn't matter what it looked like anyway. A guy in a bra is a guy in a bra.

At that point I never rejected a bra strictly on appearance or material alone and I have been better supported and comfortable and confident ever since. And yes, I own and wear several bras that would be considered "sexy" and "pretty" and "cute" by women. But they do the job and that's all I care about. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

Doubtless I'm an outlier here because there is an erotic element to all of this for me...  most of you know my story so this element shouldn't be surprising.  I mention that because this morning I made an early trip to the grocery store to pickup two pies that I'll bring to a Thanksgiving gathering tomorrow.  I'm wearing a minimizer bra beneath a red turtleneck... an outfit seen before on the site (see below) and the thought crossed my mind as I put on a rain jacket that I WANTED people to see my breasts.  There is an exhibitionist in me perhaps who wants others to appreciate my breasts as much as I do.  How kinky is that?  I didn't show off and no one was ogling my chest.

Tomorrow I won't be wearing a brassiere... I'll simply be spending time with people I love.  My breasts will be there in a dark blue turtleneck beneath a corduroy shirt with pockets on both sides... 8)

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
Your still looking good!

I'm with you in that we are pretty much the same size.  Some bras just make me to noticeable or out there. Most make me just look more polished.  So I may not wear a bra that doesn't tone things down.  I also don't wear if I feel it would be just to much for some if felt.  A tighter under shirt and an outer shirt with pockets or jacket would be used.  I know the comfort I get while wearing but realize some times I just don't want the attention or odd looks that would make me and others uncomfortable.  Tomorrow just isn't that kind of day.

BodyPos34B

Same. Tonight I’ll be at my in laws and they certainly aren’t ones I care to know I have a bra on so I’ll be braless tonight and tomorrow around my family. But only for the hug factors there. Even in a pull over I feel the band is noticeable when even barely touched. It’s funny to me that contrary to being comfortable in a bra there’s still sometimes discomfort in being in one around some. Often around those who would or should be most supportive and understanding. 

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
Sports bra for the next five days.  And layers.  Family reunion on the coast.  

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Hope you both have a great visit. I’ve decided against wearing even the shapewear tank this weekend.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024