Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 67070 times)

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Thank you very much, Justagirl! 💖

❤️Joni❤️

Offline 42CSurprise!

You look so full busted in that most recent pic
I'm rather shocked at how large my breasts appear in some of the photos I've posted on this thread, including the one you mention.  It is true that this blue tee shirt doesn't conform to my breasts in the same way as the rayon tee shirt.  Perhaps you recall the photo below.  But the new tee shirt feels like a silk camisole.  It is rather delicious.

We are enjoying full breasted men, aren't we... 8)  What a strange group we are...

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I'm celebrating traveling down the estrogen highway. My body is now the curviest and the thinnest it's been since I was in my early teens. But my girls are much larger. 😁

❤️Joni❤️
At 61-48-72 measurements I'm not anywhere close to being thin. I really do envy your beautiful shape hun. I'm quite curvy, with an hourglass shape but WAY too much of it. 
I would do anything for your shape instead. Hopefully I'll get there before long, I have been losing weight every month. 🙆‍♀️

You are an inspiration, you give me something I might look forward to. 💖
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Justagirl💃

You look so full busted in that most recent pic
I'm rather shocked at how large my breasts appear in some of the photos I've posted on this thread, including the one you mention.  It is true that this blue tee shirt doesn't conform to my breasts in the same way as the rayon tee shirt.  Perhaps you recall the photo below.  But the new tee shirt feels like a silk camisole.  It is rather delicious.

We are enjoying full breasted men, aren't we... 8)  What a strange group we are...
There is nothing wrong with enjoying the sight of breasts, even if they are our own. 💖

Offline 42CSurprise!

I'm celebrating traveling down the estrogen highway. My body is now the curviest and the thinnest it's been since I was in my early teens. But my girls are much larger. 😁

❤️Joni❤️
At 61-48-72 measurements I'm not anywhere close to being thin. I really do envy your beautiful shape hun. I'm quite curvy, with an hourglass shape but WAY too much of it.
I would do anything for your shape instead. Hopefully I'll get there before long, I have been losing weight every month. 🙆‍♀️

With the health challenges you've alluded to JaG, I'm happy to hear you're dropping some weight.  There is little doubt that carrying excess weight will contribute to problems with health.  I too could lose some weight but I'm well below my high weight.  From what others are telling us, we need not fear losing our breasts when our weight goes down.  Like you I'm happy with the breasts nature has given me.  I wouldn't even object if they were a little bit bigger but I have no plans for doing anything to make that happen.  But making better choices around what I eat is always a good investment of time and energy.  Take care of yourself my friend.  You will want a long life to enjoy gender bending possibilities that lie ahead for you.

Offline Justagirl💃

❤️Joni❤️

With the health challenges you've alluded to JaG, I'm happy to hear you're dropping some weight.  There is little doubt that carrying excess weight will contribute to problems with health.  I too could lose some weight but I'm well below my high weight.  From what others are telling us, we need not fear losing our breasts when our weight goes down.  Like you I'm happy with the breasts nature has given me.  I wouldn't even object if they were a little bit bigger but I have no plans for doing anything to make that happen.  But making better choices around what I eat is always a good investment of time and energy.  Take care of yourself my friend.  You will want a long life to enjoy gender bending possibilities that lie ahead for you.
Better choices! I just woke up rather hungry so I ate a cucumber with chili powder and lemon juice. 
It's all about the snacks! 💖

Offline 42CSurprise!

You might want to check this video out...

The Best Diet For Healthy Aging

Offline Justagirl💃

You might want to check this video out...

The Best Diet For Healthy Aging
Pretty much what the dietitian has ordered, except I am supposed to eat liver and onions twice a week because of my anemia. About 90% of my diet is now plant based, but limiting carb rich plants foods as well. 

Offline Johndoe1

❤️Joni❤️
You are what you are. Celebrate you! And you are looking great! Be proud! Love your shoes! Who makes them?
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Justagirl💃

Wearing a light grey bra under a white tank top above medium blue short-shorts. Of course my standard lip gloss. 
Today my hair is "wild", and I'm leaving it that way. It kind of matches the look of how I feel today. 😎💃

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member

❤️Joni❤️
I think you look absolutely beautiful! I admire that you are right out there and letting everything show. We all wish we had the courage to just be who we are.

Thank you for being my daily inspiration! Hoping someday I could look half as good as you.

Sandy

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member

❤️Joni❤️

Thank you for the compliment, Justagirl! You are very kind!

❤️Joni❤️

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member

❤️Joni❤️
You are what you are. Celebrate you! And you are looking great! Be proud! Love your shoes! Who makes them?
Hi, and thank you, Johdoe1!!💖

I like my flats/loafers from Comfortview. I bought them thru Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089S4DN5H?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

❤️Joni❤️

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member

❤️Joni❤️
I think you look absolutely beautiful! I admire that you are right out there and letting everything show. We all wish we had the courage to just be who we are.

Thank you for being my daily inspiration! Hoping someday I could look half as good as you.

Sandy
Thank you so very much, Sandy!!💖

It's very kind of you to say that! I appreciate the support and ego boost!

❤️Joni❤️

Offline 42CSurprise!

Your presentation Joni is reminiscent of our friend Dale who left some time ago.  He too has a slender, curvaceous body that definitely benefits from a pronounced bosom and lovely brassiere.  For many of us, a slender body is the subject of dreams rather than a reality.  Thanks for sharing your journey with us.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024