Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 68238 times)

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
About two months ago, I came across HSIA bras on Amazon and ordered a 36D (the size I've been wearing for a couple of years) in one style and accidentally ordered size 36DD in another style. Well, to my surprise I fit into the 36DD MUCH better than the 36D...no side spillage at all. I returned the 36D bra and the replacement 36DD fit perfectly, too!

There's a feeling of pride with a larger pair of girls! Does that make sense to anyone?

Here's some shots.

Joni❤️

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
There's a feeling of pride with a larger pair of girls! Does that make sense to anyone?
Yes, I am very proud of my girls too! 💞
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline 42CSurprise!

Alas, I'm still not proud enough of my voluptuous breasts to wear a brassiere when a friend comes to visit.  It was a bit of an emergency since he'd lost power during a recent storm and needed to charge batteries with my electricity.  I was wearing a brassiere when he called but I took it off.  Though we've known each other for 25 years, he has not been a person with whom I've shared what has been happening to my body.  He did wonder about my weight gain in the years since we spent more time together and I spoke about changes in my body.  He's seen me at a much higher weight but that was before the distribution of weight and resulting curves came on the scene.  I didn't put my brassiere on again after he left but have been wearing it each day since then.  Yesterday I was wearing a brassiere when I stopped to talk with two women neighbors who were sharing photos of a tree that had come down earlier in the day.  I was very aware of my breasts filling the front of my corduroy shirt, but my friends gave me no untoward attention.  I've no doubt that I have much more admiration for my breasts than anyone else in my life.  We talk about such things here, which is good.  I don't need to flaunt them anywhere else.  I'm wearing a red turtleneck at the moment and definitely enjoying the experience.  I'd share a photo but you've already seen this outfit.. soft cotton conforming to the fullness of my breasts.  Yes, indeed... I'm stacked...

Offline 42CSurprise!

This is what I've been wearing the last few days.  I know how boring it must be to see me in the same brassiere but in reality this style really treats my breasts so well.  The cups are so soft, almost like silk, and they do a beautiful job of shaping both breasts.  I feel very voluptuous.  This is a brassiere I've seldom worn, so it fits snuggly.  Only two very thin pieces of material form the cups, so what you see is all me... clearly presented in the most flattering way.  I'm happy with the look and the feel.

Offline Justagirl💃

Very nice as always! 💞

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
That does give you a nice shape.  One I think looks very good.

Offline 42CSurprise!

I felt the urge this morning to put on one of the two lace trimmed brassieres in my dresser drawer.  I love the feel and the look.  I had to grab a quick photo in front of the bathroom mirror to share with my friends here.  My breasts are feeling very full.  I'm loving them...

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
You look great.  I like the color and lace.  And yes you do fill it nicely!

Offline 42CSurprise!

Thanks.  This is not what I expected when my body began changing the last few years.  My soft chest has definitely filled out... without aid of any medications or herbs.  It is all as nature intended my body to be at this age.

I changed brassieres because the straps of that lavender lace brassiere kept sliding down.  I put on a new Lilyette minimizer that definitely shapes and holds my breasts... mmm good.  I had to take another photo.

Offline Busty

I felt the urge this morning to put on one of the two lace trimmed brassieres in my dresser drawer.  I love the feel and the look.  I had to grab a quick photo in front of the bathroom mirror to share with my friends here.  My breasts are feeling very full.  I'm loving them...
You look great in that bra.  Certainly belong in one.  I hear you about our bodies changing and how that changes us

Offline Justagirl💃

Not today, but my skirt out shopping....

The bus driver saw me out shopping in my skirt the other day and reported me to management at the day-centre.

They were very quick to reinform me of the 'no skirts or dresses' policy. I informed them that the disabled access bus and the shopping mall don't share their restrictions.

It was a simple reminder that 'we are not going there!'
They admit that outside of this building they have no control, but it's still quite embarrassing for them having participants 'gender bending' out in public. The bus driver was going to say something to me but was too embarrassed.
CEO asked, "doesn't Judaism have laws against this?"

Welcome to Texas!

« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 02:46:18 PM by Justagirl💃 »

Offline 42CSurprise!

I respect your courage Birdie, dealing with such narrow minded folk.  But since Texas is your home, you've no doubt been aware of that for a very long time.  Of course, the political climate at this time is not amenable to anything smacking of gender-bending.  You are a very brave person my friend.  I can only guess that fear is great among those who feel the need to control what happens around them.  Open-carrying a weapon is fine, but wearing a skirt if one is AMAB is criminal.  Don't they realized that EVERY Christian and Jew male during biblical times was wearing essentially a skirt?  You won't find photos of Jesus wearing trousers...  Or maybe you can!!!

Offline Busty

Justagirl, OMG, the Center wants to tell you what you can wear when you are not even there?  Maybe they should put a spycam in your home so they know what you are wearing there, too?

Offline Justagirl💃

Actually it was 'men' that first brought skirts into style. 🤔

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
Well I just say you be you.  I'm glad you do it and respect you in the fact that you aren't in their face about it and really push it in the center.  They may have rules that apply inside and on site but off campus you can be you.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024