Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 57021 times)

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I tried this one today from a brand called Lounge. It's actually a push up in a 34C and push ups  are not normally my style as they can be a bit fake.  I quite liked it as it has a smooth silhouette and it just felt really really nice. The fitter confessed that she was wearing the same style too.
Quite nice 😘
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline 42CSurprise!

Cooler weather gives me an opportunity to wear a turtleneck again.  I know you all want to see what brassieres look like but honestly, I'm wearing one style most of the time and you've all seen multiple photos of what my breasts look like in well-filled brassiere cups.  Yes, I'm wearing a black brassiere today... one that is just about perfect.  The material in the cups can be slightly different even with the same style brassiere.  The black brassiere has cups that are like silk to the touch even when I'm wearing a knit top over it.  And this particular turtleneck which goes back over a decade, is itself incredibly silky to the touch.  I find myself often wearing this combination.  In fact, I'm about to head out for a hike at a nearby watershed.  I'm very much appreciating how luscious my breasts are... though I'll be wearing a shirt over my bosom.  But I'll know they are there...

Offline gotgyne

That's not an actual photo, but a pic from July in France at a rest stop during our return trip home, drinking a phantastic coffee for the first time after several days. We've visited relatives and they prepared the coffee in the evening and microwaved it the next morning. Arghh! For this reason I preferred to drink my coffee cold during our stay.

You may notice the slight bulge at my chest area. No bra, thus my breasts sagging a little.

A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline blad

That's not an actual photo, but a pic from July in France at a rest stop during our return trip home, drinking a phantastic coffee for the first time after several days. We've visited relatives and they prepared the coffee in the evening and microwaved it the next morning. Arghh! For this reason I preferred to drink my coffee cold during our stay.

You may notice the slight bulge at my chest area. No bra, thus my breasts sagging a little.
Sorry you were braless at the time, I am assuming you would rather be wearing one? I was in France for two months last fall, and wore my bra daily as usual. I found the coffee in general in France to be second rate to Italy while being far more expensive.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline gotgyne

Sorry you were braless at the time, I am assuming you would rather be wearing one? I was in France for two months last fall, and wore my bra daily as usual. I found the coffee in general in France to be second rate to Italy while being far more expensive.
Blad, thank you for your comment.

Yes, I'd have preferred wearing a bra. The 900 kilometres (560 miles) trip by car to France without a bra put a lot of strain on my upper back, and yet more since I have shoulder and upper back problems anyway.

But there were two reasons I had to abstain from a bra, my wife who doesn't like it and even more my French cousin and his wife. For them a man is a man and a woman is a woman and there is absolutely nothing in between. They know me for a long time with my compression pantyhose with shorts, since that's a medical necessity after several deep vein thromboses but if they suddenly would notice that I wear a bra also, it would be too much for them.

Many of us know this problem and don't wear a bra among their family and relatives. But I know that it's not the ideal solution.

And the coffee. You're right, Italy is the world champion in coffee making. But such a bad coffee we got at my cousin's house is horrible. He'd have enough time to make coffee in the morning, since he is retired. But instead he makes coffee in the evening and heats it up in the microwave the next morning. This is awful. Nobody ever could make me drink this.

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Last few days my chest has been incredibly sore in the outer and inner lower areas. Where the tail and head of the tissue has been and feel contrary to believing my hormones have been back in a balance that I may be experiencing a growth spurt. My bra is definitely tighter in the cups  In joyspun bra today

Offline 42CSurprise!

Those are real my friend... yes, spread wide on your chest, as is normally the case for men.  But with an underwire brassiere caring for them, you end up with a most attractive and voluptuous expression of yourself.  What to do with this reality is a question we each need to answer for ourselves.  I'm a man living alone, so I have considerable freedom in enjoying what nature has given me.  Yes, it is wonderful to have a place to say that but I have no need for anyone else in my life to join me in this particular adventure.  I can't imagine I'll ever be wearing a brassiere when spending time with close friends, one of whom is my former wife who knows about my affection for women's lingerie.  But knowing that as an abstract thing is very different from observing it in the moment.  Even the friends who know about this... two gay men friends and one very dear woman friend, aren't inclined to celebrate with me.  So I wear a brassiere often when alone and occasionally when I'm out and about town running errands.  I love to feel the band around my chest, and the unlined brassiere cups do the most amazing things to my breasts.  I'm quite thrilled.  How in heavens name do I have such sumptuous breasts?  The term autogynephilia comes to mind... it feels accurate to my experience.

Gender identity disturbance in males is always accompanied by one of two erotic anomalies. All gender dysphoric males who are not sexually oriented toward men are instead sexually oriented toward the thought or image of themselves as women. The latter erotic (or amatory) propensity is, of course, the phenomenon labeled by Hirschfeld as automonosexualism. Because of the inconsistent history of this term, however, and its nondescriptive derivation, the writer would prefer to replace it with the term autogynephilia (“love of oneself as a woman”).
https://feministwiki.org/wiki/Autogynephilia

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
They are beginning to feel “real” for the first time. Always been a sense of real. Soft, mobile a bit and enough to make a bra feel great when wearing and taking things off my chest a bit. But seeing the shape take place at the moment feels like it’s going from cushion to bosom I’m hopeful it is just some kind of swelling and they’ll go down a bit but they are sore as hell and I’m a bit concerned as idk if there’s truth to it but always heard more sore is more growth. Idk hoping next week my chest looks more like my last image posted. While the idea is fun in theory the reality of these getting more shape is not the reality of interest lol 

Offline Johndoe1

The soreness usually signifies skin stretch accommodating growth. Looking at the photos, I would say you are now truly mammary, as any woman and as many of us. Welcome to the new you. You are welcomed into the club my friend.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Thanks that would make sense with the soreness. Hoping it’s dietary more than added breast tissue.  It makes me want to review if I actually accept my chest as much as I thought I had. It’s one thing to have breast growth and need a bra for support or containment but another when you take your bra off and suddenly their shape has taken a new form. Almost a security knowing they are there but not noticeable when shirtless to a degree. But seeing a picture from last month to today it’s just a jeez wtf moment 

Offline 42CSurprise!

...It’s one thing to have breast growth and need a bra for support or containment but another when you take your bra off and suddenly their shape has taken a new form. Almost a security knowing they are there but not noticeable when shirtless to a degree. But seeing a picture from last month to today it’s just a jeez wtf moment
I take my brassiere off in the bathroom where I have my sleep clothes, so I have an opportunity to see my breasts each evening.  Yes, it is a new experience as my breasts feel so much more refined.  They are clearly are evident as breasts when not wearing a brassiere.  That means whether I'm wearing a brassiere or not, I choose to dress to conceal them... which I do.  That doesn't mean no one notices them but at least up until now no one has made a comment.  I may simply be deluding myself the way a child does when he raises his hands to his face and believes no one can see him.  As I said before, it has more to do with what WE do with our situation that matters.  At least on this side of the website we embrace acceptance... which is much easier than feeling shame about our bodies.

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Agreed. I don’t feel shame I have embraced having gynecomastia but it doesn’t stop the effect of things when you take a picture and go whoa this is new lol. But agreed I dress to not promote what is there. But it doesn’t mean others don’t see what is there some times. There’s been clear moments where people have walked by when in a bra that give implication they see something not quite right but can’t quite figure it out. 
If this is a true growth spurt I feel my boobs are going to be nearing the can’t hide very well line. 

Offline Johndoe1

Any consolation, I haven't been able to hide mine for years. Just do the best you can and keep going. It does get easier.

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Appreciate it. This forum has helped at any stage of things so appreciate it 

Offline Johndoe1

In all honesty, I have found that hiding in public actually works pretty well. Not denying the fact, but not having them on display either. This is something I learned examining how women wore their tops and most wore tops that, while were quite feminine, did not overtly put their bosoms on display. In other words, they were not wearing tops that would draw the eye to their chests. Solids, no patterns, nothing oversized, which also draws unwanted attention to the chest but tops that have room around the bosom that doesn't define the shape or size of the bosom but doesn't look like a sack either. Jackets also work (even though I am not a jacket person) as long as it doesn't draw attention with a lot of bling or designs. Plan works the best. No dangling necklace jewelry. That actually draws attention to the cleavage.

I have taken that information and have adapted it to my wardrobe and I very rarely get a second look now. And if I do, surprisingly, it's a woman who notices and she will either ignore me, or will give a friendly, reassuring smile and then move on. I have not had a male acknowledge my chest in many years while I have had a few women acknowledge my chest.

Life has gotten better since I have started using these tricks. And that is when I started enjoying having my breasts. Yes, it's very doable.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024