Author Topic: This is me  (Read 13867 times)

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
I don’t think many of us do and those who are doubt enjoyed the reality of having a visible and noticeable bust line as a guy as they became what they may have been. 
It’s easy to accept it as self. It’s another world when at a coffee shop or bar or grocery store and you see someone walk by and look at your chest as they confirm what you may be insecure about, that your boobs are noticeable. 
I don’t think your chest is to a size of concern. But it may or may become a size of concern. The journey of things stalling and stopping or growing when you thought it was done can be an anxious one. Luckily this forum and such provides ample opportunity for if and when you have an ample bosom to understand how to navigate things as they grow if they do. 
And unfortunately it’s not really up to us to determine how much they grow. There are herbs supplements and medication that can assist in boosting testosterone, lowering estradiol, promoting shbg and other areas that may trigger breast growth. But if not proactive in balancing things out it leaves room to allow the body to develop as it may not as we’d wish. 
Even with that though, I’ve been very proactive in correcting my imbalance and feel I have done great with it with the results of things since being proactive about it. But even with confirmation of balance elsewhere, my breasts have grown over the last week or two signaling that something is still going on. 
Accepting our breasts is easy online and in the house and in safe spaces. It’s when we are out of our comfort zones that the comfort of places like this really comes in handy for not worrying about people out and about 

Offline JJ_Gyne

• Posting Member
@busty - thank you
@alfaQ - When my growth started my nipples seemed constantly alert... before growth spurts I would soetimes notice harder uneven masses of tissue behind the areola. They eventually balance out. When I am warm my areola will become half dollar size, puffy and soft.. very sensitive. When touched or exposed to cool air they contract and go back to hard tips. 

Dunno if other have that exact experience but I guess what I am saying is my breasts react much like a woman's would.

Also a D cup on an otherwise male torso doesn't necessarily mean it's as eyepopping as a smaller framed woman. Yeah there is alot of tissue there obviously buy proper support i beleive changes how it's carried. If that makes any sense. 

Yeah I wear 38D could probably also wear a 40C sister size. If letter assignment is a hang up.

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
It makes sense. I think many of us get concerned if we grow beyond a b cup where the fine line seems to be noted as you officially have noticeable breasts somehow. Fear the reality as we approach the line of things there of going it’s been fun it’s been safe I’ve accepted things but now wtf do I do and why won’t they stop, when will they cmon stop lol. 
But as they grow you find, no one is really looking or staring noticing or acknowledging them like they would on a woman. It’s the gift and curse of being a guy with female breasts. Shirt off probably be a whoa moment to others. Shirt on. No one seems to notice. 
I imagine those who are a d cup or larger can contest that as it does probably get to a point where your breasts and their growth and the bras that take care of them become apparent with the shelf between chest and abdomen when the shirts fit to the contour of things. Or the projection just becomes something you cannot avoid and on a smaller to mild framed man makes it apparent of what’s there. But even then it seems many attest to the fact as men we seem to get looked over in this area and people don’t seem to give it much look. 

My areola and nipples are incredibly sensitive when I wear a bra all day compared to not. When braless my areas there are still sensitive but when protected from the elements all day my areolas are definitely a little larger and lighter colored and much more sensitive. I look at it as the same way as anything that has been covered all day than isn’t. Socks to feet. Bandaid to a cut. Fresh shaven face after days of not. Just when protected and then removed the skin seems to be much more at alert 
@busty - thank you
@alfaQ - When my growth started my nipples seemed constantly alert... before growth spurts I would soetimes notice harder uneven masses of tissue behind the areola. They eventually balance out. When I am warm my areola will become half dollar size, puffy and soft.. very sensitive. When touched or exposed to cool air they contract and go back to hard tips.

Dunno if other have that exact experience but I guess what I am saying is my breasts react much like a woman's would.

Also a D cup on an otherwise male torso doesn't necessarily mean it's as eyepopping as a smaller framed woman. Yeah there is alot of tissue there obviously buy proper support i beleive changes how it's carried. If that makes any sense.
Yeah I wear 38D could probably also wear a 40C sister size. If letter assignment is a hang up.

Offline JJ_Gyne

• Posting Member
I won't deny that I carry myself different when I am out in crowds vs safe at home. Only my wife really knows how busty I have become.

It does hurt that I try to hug loved ones differently as to not give up to the truth. Just because I accept what happened with me means others will.

Larger t-shirts, hoodies, slouching, crossing arms, rubbing hands different body posturing. even moving to keep people I know out of having a profile view. that part of it is exhausting and a tax on how I wish things could be.

I just wonder if the damn will even break. Really am paranoid about that who is going to call me out..

Offline Gotboobs

• Posting Member
JJ..I went through all of that..lean in hug..oversized shirts..crossing arms..tried to avoid the side profile.
Finally just got tired of all that. Let the family know what was going on.
They all said they already knew I had grown boobs. Hard to hide….in the end I had nothing to worry about. Just proved what a loving family I have.
I catch people looking at my chest, some even stare. But I really don’t give a rats *** about those people or their opinions. Family is everything.

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Agreed. About a year ago had a great friend of mine I was talking to and she just poked my chest and said “oh” and apologized. I asked why and she simply said “I thought that was muscle”. Not saying it was boob but just softer than expected. Left it at that. But that implanted the reality that my chest may look like pecs under a shirt but apparently not if touched. Which implanted insecurity about some shirts. 
Eventually like Got says, it’s exhausting to care. I don’t wear a bra when with my wife and kid as I don’t need that attention if it’s spotted. But I not longer care how my chest looks braless or a bra in most areas of life. You eventually just get to a point of going I’m too old to give a shhh about what a stranger sees or thinks. I’m not wearing a low cut top and push up bra. I’m not promoting a feminine style. I’m not amplifying the fact I have a bra on or have boobs that aren’t like other guys who may have some fat on their chest. 
And then you look around and see women or men who’s body’s also have issues whether it be fat or craters from acne as a teen or shaved heads from cancer or lgbt folks who may be dressing androgynous or masculine or whatever it may be. And realize it’s not so scary and we are all different in one way or another. These are our body’s and we should appreciate them while we have them even if we can’t entirely appreciate what they do in this regard. 

Offline JJ_Gyne

• Posting Member
It's a thought to just be open with my situation and not care either way.. but I don't know I am ready to find out how it will play out.

My mom especially is breast cancer survivor so bringing her up to speed that "Hey, your son has breasts now.." is something I would rather not dump on her.

My rock for now is my wife. And for now that is good enough.

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Glad to hear she is a survivor and hope she’s doing well and never has to worry about it down the road. 

Having a wife on board and supporting is beyond good enough I’m sure to any and many. It’s great to hear! 

Unsure what being open means as it may mean something else to someone else but to be open would be great. It sucks to have to bury the burden per se or hide the reality of things knowing the reality is rarely bro are you wearing a bra. Yes. Why. Cause I have breasts and need support. Oh right on just curious, so how’s life outside of that lol. 

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
I won't deny that I carry myself different when I am out in crowds vs safe at home. Only my wife really knows how busty I have become.

It does hurt that I try to hug loved ones differently as to not give up to the truth. Just because I accept what happened with me means others will.

Larger t-shirts, hoodies, slouching, crossing arms, rubbing hands different body posturing. even moving to keep people I know out of having a profile view. that part of it is exhausting and a tax on how I wish things could be.

I just wonder if the damn will even break. Really am paranoid about that who is going to call me out..
I'm happy your in the place you are.  I think you should be proud of who you are and how you look.  Accepting the support of those who mean the most yet doing the dance with those that we feel will just be left with more questions than answers.  I think many of us here do what you describe as, Larger t-shirts, hoodies, etc....
I know I do that not out of shame for myself rather avoiding the conversation where I will walk away still being unheard, unseen and not understood. Leaving others guess is all right.  We just carry on.

Offline Johndoe1

I used to hug differently and fold arms and all that. To me it seemed by doing unnatural things brought attention. After I stopped doing all that, I noticed I was not getting anywhere near the same attention. Truth is I rarely hug a guy. I do hug women. Going boob to boob I have never had a woman notice the two mounds pushing against her two mounds. Actually I don't pay any attention myself so suspect they don't either. You got to figure they hug each other and go boob to boob all the time and never think about it. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
I imagine if women don’t notice your breasts than a hug is nothing more than a hug and they I’d assume just feel a body against their own similarly to anyone else. Boobs or not involved. If you take a pillow and place another on top and push down you don’t feel the other pillow you just feel the cushion itself I assume it’s the same. Could be entirely wrong. 

I don’t really hug my guy friends either. Simple hand shake is all that’s there usually. Never had any one of them give me a look of suspicion when in a bra and have worn only pullovers with them. Oddly the only time I got a look or two from a friend is when I’ve been braless and my shirt was clinging more than I expected when sitting and seen his eyes look down for a moment as if catching the detail when I pushed myself up from the seat to re adjust. 

Being aware of what gives details more view and avoiding them is a good way to keep attention away from what may be a concern of attention. But I’m with John. Act like nothing is a matter and they likely won’t tell. And even if they can. If you seem natural about it they probably will assume this has been a long term thing and probably not make it a cause for discussion. Long as you aren’t trying to provoke attention you should in my opinion be ok. 

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
You both make great points.

thanks for that.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024