Author Topic: Me, Sadgyneguy, on my 3rd lipo. :( comments please  (Read 26604 times)

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
Im sorry... I just want to vent out my feelings/sadness here... I am happy that all of you make me feel relieved. Maybe I am just  confused right now...  :'( :'( :'(

yeah, i think im paranoid already... I really hate the way I am right now...

I already lost 15lbs... but no changes on my chest...

Thanks to all of you...  :) :) ;)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 03:20:16 AM by sadgyneguy »
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
btw, one last question....

based from my pictures... any advice for physical workout? should I bulk up? or should I cut down?

Offline junichihibiki

• Posting Member
Sad it's time to go to a psychologist and I believe many of the psychiatrist here in our country can help with that kind of paranoia, because based in your posts here, you have a mental condition like a person that is high on drugs (meant no offense here), they always think that everybody are going to kill him (yung tinatawag na masyadong mapaghinala) or extreme paranoia. I had said it before and I will say it again that based on the pictures that you had posted, there is really nothing abnormal in your chest right now. Sana magkaroon na ng katahimikan ang yong pagiisip tungkol sa sitwasyon mong yan kabayan.  :)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 10:45:03 PM by junichihibiki »

Offline mattmando

• Bronze Member

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
thanks to all of you :) :) :)

By the end of this month I am planning to  have an appointment with a psychiatrist... :) :) :)  I will post here after the consultation with a psychiatrist :) :) :) I am just really afraid to open up this problem especially to someone who is not a surgeon like psychiatrists.  :(

Thank you all again :) :) :) Bye  ;D

My Latest Pictures: (Very large and detailed pictures)

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/2868/95127194uo8.jpg

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/7107/89775196wr5.jpg

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/6125/68371493nr2.jpg

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/536/30346898ix1.jpg

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/5994/36339904ff5.jpg
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 08:06:40 PM by sadgyneguy »

Offline KeepFighting

• Posting Member
Bro you look good! I know it doesn't make you feel better,the truth is no one here can. It sounds like you need confidence and some good friends more than surgery or weight loss. Stand up for yourself,its really hard but once you do it a few times it feels a lot better. Therapy has helped me tremendously and if you learn to trust life a little more it can do wonders for you. Good Luck!!!! 

Offline mattmando

• Bronze Member
ok i might be a dumbass but what do you mean by 'phil?' philly pennsylvania?, philapines? (sorry i can't spell) you guy have been saying through out this thread

Offline CaliKid8

• Posting Member
Personally, I think you look pretty good.  My biggest problem has always been my nipples and yours looke pretty normal.  I would suggest seeing a nutritionist and working out for about 3-6 months and look at your results then before considering getting excision surgery.

Offline CaliKid8

• Posting Member
If you don't want to see a nutritionist or a personal trainer, send me an e-mail and I would love to help set up a routine for you.  I have been playing sports for many years and have gone on many diets and I have had many different workouts.

Offline neenos

• Posting Member
As an avid watcher of these forums I got to say that your chest looks fine and that hitting the gym will be the best thing for you. It won't happen overnight but you have to stick with it. I still have really bad gyne myself, just as bad as your pre op pics and the only time I've ever been ridiculed is in high school a couple times but not as bad as what your saying.

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
I guess I am missing something, your chest  looks great now.   Just work on getting in shape

Offline outertrial

OK - the straight dope.

Your surgeon did not get you absolutely totally utterly perfectly flat. He could have done a better job. He probably shoul have done excision and you probably should have insisted on it.

What he has left you with is a chest that looks just the same as  about 1.5 billion other guys on the planet at the moment. None of those guys are Brad Pitt but no one would look twice at their chests.

OK your surgery was a little disappointing but I think you really need to move on from it now and try to stop worrying over it. Very very few people who have gyne surgery end up looking great, what we look for is to look NORMAL , which you do.

There is so much more to your life than your chest now you need to start finding it.

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
hello,

Thanks to all of you :)

I am still getting a lot of stares and Im still being laughed at and I still hear rude comments. I still feel depression every time I wake up and every time I hear people give rude comments.

Although it's very difficult, i guess i just have to accept it this way.   ;)

Thanks again :)

Offline kev

• Bronze Member
  • Hey - my face is up HERE!  Talk to ME.
Hi there Sad,

I really empathise with you.  As somebody who has has 2 surgeries over the long years, I have learned the hard lesson that surgery on the chest is often not much help to the gynecomastia in your head. I know all about it, the paranoia, the constant self-inspection, the days of appalling depression, the social anxiety, believe me I know it all too well.  Your posts above don't sound as weird to me as they obviously do to some other posters.  Your chest fine - better than mine will ever be.  But that is not the point, is it?

I am glad that you are going to conselling and I wish you all the best with it.  The goal is to establish some quality of life for yourself.  You have the physical side of your recovery from gyne behind you - now on to the others issues and you'll be just fine.  There's always gonna be bad days.  But there will be days of freedom and self-respect too.

Good luck!  You deserve it!

Kev
Bilateral Excision April 1994; Revision September 1999.

Offline rowdy99

• Bronze Member
its a tough road, especially when you expect something or a result and it doesn't come out as planned.

me and a million other people will tell you this... "YOUR CHEST LOOKS NORMAL AND FINE" because it does, really truely looks good dude, but it doesn't matter until you believe.

i'm having a really depressing time with my post op, so i can feel where you are coming from...  i think after a while its not the gyne that has you down, its your mind and attitude that has you down.

same as skinny anorexic girls who think they are fat and starve themselves, you are dealing with a mental battle not a physical one.

i'm sure a phycologist will be able to help you get steered in the right mental direction.  best of luck!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024