Author Topic: Surgery completed with Levick 11/05/2011 (now with pics)  (Read 19204 times)

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
Looks another stonking result! Bet you are over the moon
Havent seen too many Levick results on here, so many Karidis write-ups that I'm looking fwd to following this  :)

Got any pre-op pics ?

Thanks mate, I'm really chuffed, can't stop peeking at my chest lol
I'm still getting lots of arnica and pineapple down as I want the pancake effect to last as long as possible  ;D

Glad ur following mate, will keep it updated with progress pics. Yep I do have some pre ops, will get them posted up for ya.

Offline kingboob

Working on losing the belly and leaning up next

You should have got him to suck out the belly while he was there!  :D  Works out quite cheap because you have already paid for the hospital and anesthetic fee....

Great results so far......... just be ready for the ups and downs of the healing process... swelling etc.

Offline lightweightbaby

• Bronze Member
Looking good mate, your bruising looks pretty similar to mine, think ive got a bit of scar tissue forming on the outsides of my nipples but my swelling has gone down and the im still loving it. How bad does the scar tissue get and do you know when it really sets in? Are you back at work yet? Hows the arm movement?

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
You should have got him to suck out the belly while he was there!  :D  Works out quite cheap because you have already paid for the hospital and anesthetic fee....

Great results so far......... just be ready for the ups and downs of the healing process... swelling etc.

LOL I should have !! ah well will just have to do that myself. King do you think it would do any harm to the healing process if I start eating slightly below maintenance cals now to slowly lose a few pounds ? I am 9 days post op.

yeah I'm bracing myself for the swelling mate, but I know I will find it disheartening.

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
Looking good mate, your bruising looks pretty similar to mine, think ive got a bit of scar tissue forming on the outsides of my nipples but my swelling has gone down and the im still loving it. How bad does the scar tissue get and do you know when it really sets in? Are you back at work yet? Hows the arm movement?

Thanks bro.
Not got any scar tissue or swelling yet touch wood, think I am further behind in the healing process than you though coz I still can't lift my arms up straight etc yet. Nah not back at work till monday dude. Arm movement is slowly getting there but still nowhere near 100%.

Can't wait to hit the gym in a few weeks  ;D

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member

Offline NeedToLoseWeight

• Posting Member
Massive improvements mate, looking amazing!

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
Back to work today and went really well, barely got any pain at all now and movement has nearly returned to 100%.

Bruising disappearing now.
Can't see any swelling or scar tissue appearing yet.
Keep looking at my chest when I'm having a shower and thinking what a great job's been done, can't wait to get out in the sun once I don't have to wear compression vest.

Offline lightweightbaby

• Bronze Member
Glad work went ok, wearing the vests in this weather is a killer it's like wearing a sweat suit all day. I think I'm going for just wearing it at night as from Thursday (2 weeks post op). You got any scar tissue yet? I've got it exactly the same both sides where my nipples are to either side, it's pretty lumpy but doesn't affect my nipples puffing out or the shape of the chest. Get some new pica up soon mate.

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
Glad work went ok, wearing the vests in this weather is a killer it's like wearing a sweat suit all day. I think I'm going for just wearing it at night as from Thursday (2 weeks post op). You got any scar tissue yet? I've got it exactly the same both sides where my nipples are to either side, it's pretty lumpy but doesn't affect my nipples puffing out or the shape of the chest. Get some new pica up soon mate.

My compression vest stinks !!! made the mistake of only getting one. Going to wear it 24/7 until I am 4 weeks post op, then 3 weeks at night.

Had a feel of my nipples when I was showering and can't feel any scar tissue bro, got some up where the armpit incisions are but nothing too bad and you can't see it just can feel couple of lumps.

Recovery going well, went for a walk after work, chest still nice and flat. Less pain and more mobile every day :O)

Offline lightweightbaby

• Bronze Member
Hows the healing process going mate? Typical just as i start wearing my vest only at night the weather is colder in the day :)

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
Hows the healing process going mate? Typical just as i start wearing my vest only at night the weather is colder in the day :)

Really good thanks mate  :). Feeling pretty much back to normal now tbh. Still wearing my compression vest 24/7, gonna try and keep wearing it 24/7 till June 9th, that will be 4 weeks then. Will switch to night time only after that.

Gonna try get some pics up tonight. Got a little bit of scar tissue on chest but you can't see it can just feel it, doesn't bother me at all. will start massage next week I reckon.

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
Day 19 post op, all going well, bruising subsiding.

Offline chopper

• Silver Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024