Author Topic: How do I feel for gland?  (Read 32856 times)

Offline jojo82

• Silver Member
Dr Bermant - thank you for the reply.
I am not in a financial position nor do I have the time for me to travel to see a doctor. Luckily living in Dallas there are several doctors to choose from- and I feel confident there are a handful who are worthy of using their scalpel on me.

So in your methods- you do excision of tissue and gland first, and then do liposuction afterward? Does this mean every patient will likely have a areola incision? I am open to that kind of operation just whatever gets it done right the first time.

@jojo- I haven't found a surgeon yet. I have been doing research and taking notes on doctors, prices, how many patients with gyne they typically see- etc. One doctor does a lot of gyne surgeries but had a special cutting cannula that I've heard mixed things about. In other words most of the time he does lipo only- but it's not an ordinary lipo, his cannula allegedly breaks up the tougher breast tissue and gets it out through a tiny incision. All sounds good, but I want to be sure I have no puffy nips afterward. I'd rather have a flat nipple and slightly fatty chest than what I have now- pointy nips with moderate amount of fat/tissue.

I'm definitely going to see an endo. Nutrition will play a large role in my goal to rid the moobs, along with gaining muscle around the shoulders and arms to make the chest appear smaller. But ultimately I have to see a surgeon, and a good one at that- to get rid of the moobs for good.

Please visit your local medical college. Most of the time, consults are free and the surgeons are also professors with decades of experience. Don't forget to keep an unbiased on eye things- surgery is a business, and a very lucrative one at that. Try to cut through the BS marketing and find a good surgeon you can trust. Ask if your surgeon will offer slight revisions free of cost 6-12 months after surgery. Some do. Most don't. If your surgeon will, he stands behind his result. If not, keep looking.

Offline hatemymoobs

• Silver Member
Thanks. A surgeon I've been communication with via email referred me to another surgeon at a medical school. He said he believed he's done quite a few gyne surgeries.
The surgeon I feel comfortable with doesnt do many gyne operations a year. He said maybe 4-5. But I still haven't been in to see his before and after photos or for an exam. I've seen him before for unrelated consults. (scar)

I keep putting off making appointments because I'm nervous about it- but all the while I'm not happy and am slightly depressed. The last couple weeks I've been really depressed but somehow by some miracle I've gotten a little bit out of that.

Now just to get the courage to make those calls and make appts for consults. I need to take those first few steps!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024