Author Topic: how to check if i have gyne?  (Read 2341 times)

Offline xdpgx

• Posting Member
hey guys its killing me not knowing if i have gyne or not. it runs through my head like crazy..i was wondering if there are some ways of checking myself if i have it without seeing a doctor. i dont feel any lumps uder my nipple and my nipples are not puffy or sensitive, but ive heard that you can still have gyne even if you dont feel any lumps. any advice on ways to check?

Offline jojo82

• Silver Member
The problem here is that gynecomastia has a fluid definition. Some definitions include palpable breast tissue, and other's don't. The real question at hand is: does your chest make you uncomfortable? If yes, then it doesn't matter if the enlargement is caused by breast tissue, adipose tissue, or a combination of the two. If you can live with your chest, then that is the best course of action. If not, then you are a candidate for chest contour surgery.

Offline xdpgx

• Posting Member
The problem here is that gynecomastia has a fluid definition. Some definitions include palpable breast tissue, and other's don't. The real question at hand is: does your chest make you uncomfortable? If yes, then it doesn't matter if the enlargement is caused by breast tissue, adipose tissue, or a combination of the two. If you can live with your chest, then that is the best course of action. If not, then you are a candidate for chest contour surgery.

true..but i want to know if i have it or not just to know. if i do have gyne can it get worse if i go undiagnosed?

Offline scrabble

• Bronze Member
Post some pics, how old are you, what's your background and lifestyle...

If you wanna know if you have gyne, tense your pecs and grab at it: Im sure you'll knwo if you feel a fatty moob or just grabbing skin.

Offline xdpgx

• Posting Member
Post some pics, how old are you, what's your background and lifestyle...

If you wanna know if you have gyne, tense your pecs and grab at it: Im sure you'll knwo if you feel a fatty moob or just grabbing skin.
[/quote

hers are some pics....im 6'2 180lbs and 20 yrs old..i use to be obese and lost 90 lbs...

Offline xdpgx

• Posting Member
hers are some pics....im 6'2 180lbs and 20 yrs old..i use to be obese and lost 90 lbs...

Offline xdpgx

• Posting Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024