Author Topic: Planning My Surgery with Ostrowska-Clark  (Read 24762 times)

Offline DamienUK

• Bronze Member

Offline zack42

• Silver Member
Once that swelling and scar tissue go you'll have an excellent final result.

Just be patient because it does take time.  Everyone says the recovery process is frustrating but we'll all get there in the end.

Keep going with that compression vest.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 03:34:14 PM by zack42 »

Offline DamienUK

• Bronze Member
Thanks Zack!

It has now been 10 Days since the surgery and I feel a little euphoric. I had a bit of a swelling on my LHS as Dr Clark informed me that the tissue removed was really large and caused a bit more trauma to the chest area than the right hand side. I was also told that I might have some indentation because of this. I can see the indentation forming as the swelling subside but I am hoping that it will get less noticeable as time accumulate. Also, Dr Clark did say that she can inject some fat into the area when the chest has healed so I am not really fussed. (Come to think of it; will she charge me for that?)

Below is the picture I took this morning at 10 Days Pre OP:     

Offline r1

• Posting Member
Looks good mate. My swelling on the left side is just smaller than a golf ball and is fkid but feeling a bit firmer and the right side about half as swelled. Yours has down quickly did she drain it?

Offline zack42

• Silver Member
You're bound to have swelling for a while but it will go down.  Just be prepared for a bit of a rollercoaster with scar tissue etc and remember it takes 9-12 months for the final results to be seen.  Everything in the meantime is just a journey and your chest will keep changing.

Offline wezzer

• Bronze Member
  • Ain't nobody got time for dat!
That is a massive improvement though bud! ANd I didn\t know she offered fat fillers for indentation

Offline zack42

• Silver Member
Yes you're going to have great results once it all settles down.

Don't worry about indentation or anything just yet.  Just focus on letting your body heal and then review in about 9-12 months.  At that point you'll know if you want/need any additional work doing.

Offline DamienUK

• Bronze Member
Thanks for your support guys. I have to be honest; I got my GP friend to drain my swelling today. There was so much blood/lymph liquid/. He used a 5ml gauge and drained me 8 times with it on the LHS and once on the right. Why is Dr Clark having problems with the left moob? Lol! I feel flatter but I was advice that I need to wear the compression vest and gear up for tissue building. I will post pictures up next weekend.
I’ll do a weekly update. I think if swelling persists it should be drained surely?

Damien

Offline DamienUK

• Bronze Member
That is a massive improvement though bud! ANd I didn\t know she offered fat fillers for indentation

I know right! But I will take Zack advice and wait several months to see first. Besides, I might have much cash this time around, lol!

Offline DamienUK

• Bronze Member
Looks good mate. My swelling on the left side is just smaller than a golf ball and is fkid but feeling a bit firmer and the right side about half as swelled. Yours has down quickly did she drain it?

Haha thanks mate. No, but I drained it today. How are your healing? Have you drained yours yet?

Offline DamienUK

• Bronze Member
Yes you're going to have great results once it all settles down.

Don't worry about indentation or anything just yet.  Just focus on letting your body heal and then review in about 9-12 months.  At that point you'll know if you want/need any additional work doing.

hahah thanks Zack! Will do!

Offline wezzer

• Bronze Member
Yeah defo wear your vest for the 6 weeks, it is the most important part of the healing process, you HAVE to do it! Make sure it's tight enough and just get used to it, 6 weeks isn't that long!

Let's hope the scar tissue won't be too bad!

Offline wezzer

• Bronze Member
SO damien what's the update? How is everything looking? You need to tell us how the whole experience was, being in Poland and stuff. Hope you type something up soon, im looking forward to it :)

Offline DamienUK

• Bronze Member
Hey Guys,

Sorry for the late post. I have been so busy with my new chest ;). So I am now 20 days pre op and I am finally staring to see clear progressive progress. The swelling on both my chest has dramatically reduced and I feel less pain and soreness each day. I have had to aspirate both sides 4 times to date and I have been wearing my compression vest 24 hours a day to date. I plan to now only wear my compression vest at daytime and sleep without it. I have, however, developed significant scar tissues underneath my nipples but I am keeping to my 25 mins a day of massaging.
I am feeling great guys! If you are considering gynaecomastia surgery – do it! I have absolutely no regrets.

Anyways;
Pics as promised: 

20 DAYS POST OP

Offline DamienUK

• Bronze Member
Okay, a few pictures of Poland for you guys who will be going:

Blood Test Clinic: 

Prescription:

Hotel Ibis:

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024