Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 57051 times)

Offline IamNoOne

• Posting Member
With and without support. 
Without support, the nipple protrude through the top and shape is odd, like east west man boobs. 
With support, it has pleasing outlook, but it is creating cleavage and looks feminine. 
(I know I can't complain with what I have, and boob will create cleavage)

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
It’s windy today and in my walk I thought I’d share what walking into the wind does, even though I’m wearing a Bust Reducing Apparel for minimization. 

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
It’s windy today and in my walk I thought I’d share what walking into the wind does, even though I’m wearing a Bust Reducing Apparel for minimization.
Decent rack! 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Alfaqv

• Posting Member
Everything looks secure and nicely presented there. 
Always wanted to fill a bra and now mother nature has granted my wish.

Offline Johndoe1

After discussing bras on here I decided to get a new one while out of town today. It’s wireless and feels good.
This bra looks wonderful on you and it's obvious your breasts need support. And they should be for their health and your comfort. That's what a bra is for. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Busty

IAmNoOne,

Some serious nipping out and the size and shape of your breasts clearly visible in your braless pic. I am sure your full, heavy breasts jiggle all the time, too, which would draw even more attention.  Quite a provocative look.

In your bra you look much more polished and put together. Everything shaped, lifted and nicely held in place. No more high beams. I am sure you feel much better supported. 

Definitely too big to go braless.

What is your bra size?

Traveler,

Are you wearing a minimizer bra?  You look nicely held in place. Even so, the wind clearly shows you have breasts.  You look nice 

Offline IamNoOne

• Posting Member
Hi Busty,
Thank you for the response. 
The nipping out happens only if I bath in cold water, else it is not common in general. It is not so hard, with some slight compression tank it will not be that much a high beam. 

Yes, it jiggles all the time and I hadn't noticed it till I started wearing a bra. I had tried underwire for the first time and then realized my breast had jiggle with every step like a women boob. It had me thinking this is new, but after removing I noticed it still jiggles and I never observed, lol. I had ignored it completely and people around me also never complained. 

Yeah, with a bra it is very presentable but it is giving a projection to my boob and protection to my nips. The look is something I'm scared of to show it to society. I guess the shapermint cami does a decent job in putting together and being gender neutral for me as of now. 

I am wearing 38B bra and L-XL cami in that pic. I'm slightly on the heavier side with belly and I think that helps people to ignore my breast being out of proportion on my body. 

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
IamNoOne

I think you certainly look better wearing a bra than without.  It's a catch 22 in that without you will draw attention to the fact that you have serious development there.  Wearing a bra I have found always gathers, shapes and contains all the tissue sometimes making them appear larger.
That's why there are so many different style bras.  Bras shape, promote, display or hide,while reducing breast movement,  you have to find the bra that fits your wardrobe and appearance desired for the day. 

Traveler, looking good.

Offline Busty

Parity,

Perfectly said !

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Decent rack!
Thank you! 😁 Why no one has said anything is beyond me. People see what they want to see.

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
I wore a bra and panties every day since puberty for thirty years. Even at a 38G, I had a few say something, however, they didn't matter. The ones who knew me also knew why. I have been there. It's funny, as a woman, it's expected that I wear a bra. As a man, it's almost impossible to be accepted. 

I have lost a little weight an wear a 36G/H in most of my bras now.

I think that you look great. I know that you know and enjoy the benefits of wearing a bra. Just keep being you. Women may complain about wearing a bra, but we know and enjoy the same benefits that a bra provides us every day. 

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline IamNoOne

• Posting Member
IamNoOne

I think you certainly look better wearing a bra than without.  It's a catch 22 in that without you will draw attention to the fact that you have serious development there.  Wearing a bra I have found always gathers, shapes and contains all the tissue sometimes making them appear larger.
That's why there are so many different style bras.  Bras shape, promote, display or hide,while reducing breast movement,  you have to find the bra that fits your wardrobe and appearance desired for the day. 

Traveler, looking good.
I agree with what you have told. buy I have gathered courage for bra wearing very recently as my wife was out of town for sometime. 
I simple went for Walmart bra and some generic sports bra and found it to be nice and giving shape.
 I am yet to try minimizer bra.

Before that I need to convince my wife to agree for the bra wearing which I have never pitched in. Fingers crossed I have to pitch it and see if she agrees. 

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I'm wearing a Sublime tee over a 46DDD plunge push-up bra, both from Torrid. I'm also wearing my cargo trousers I picked up at Torrid over thigh high stockings. 

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
You look great and while the support is clearly needed and visible as to why the support provided give a nice polished look and believe it actually deters attention more than it attracts when things are in place such as that. 

Offline IamNoOne

• Posting Member
I like this group how everyone is supportive and providing feedback. 
Also guiding people with choices as most are experienced with boob for a long time. 
I get excited when I post here and Can’t wait for the response. It’s like getting validated of what I am wearing which cannot be shown to outside world. 
Everytime I post, I login every 2 hours to see if I have got any response. It’s an excitement feeling 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024