Author Topic: get surgery with fielding  (Read 6052 times)

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member

One consutation. However, JCF has you go back to his office about a month later to sign some papers and pay for your lipo if any required. In your case dude, I doubt you will need any lipo. Not much BF on you my man.... Since you are from Ottawa, he may have you sign the papers at the same time as the consult. You'd have to ask the good Doc.

John.

so are you saying i could get the surgery for free?

Offline znilracd

• Posting Member
I have a question (sorry to hijack your thread) but how long after the surgery can I return to work... I work construction which is strenuous on the body I assume theres some healing time? Also Bambu, how long did your scars take to heal? I understand everyone is different but a couple months or more like a year?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

so are you saying i could get the surgery for free?

Possibly...  ;)

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I have a question (sorry to hijack your thread) but how long after the surgery can I return to work... I work construction which is strenuous on the body I assume theres some healing time?

That all depends on how much work needs to be done. Worst case, I'd say a month at least....

Also Bambu, how long did your scars take to heal? I understand everyone is different but a couple months or more like a year?

My scars took approx 4 months to fully heal.

John.

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member

Possibly...  ;)

John.

that would be sikk

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024