Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 67450 times)

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Wearing this underwire around home today

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
I’ve been wearing a sports bra all day. Felt like I wanted something compressive.
The mood I am in depends on what bra I wear and that in turns dictates what top I wear. I have a weekly rotation of my bras to get the most out of my bras, good larger size bras are expensive, but my collection has grown to the point I can swap around within the rotation if I feel like wearing another bra. I found that many women also dress from the foundation up, picking outfits depending on the bra.
This!

I can say that the outfit depends on the bra or overall foundation garments and vice versa. Color, shape, smooth, lined, push up, lace and even a sports bra! Same goes for the panties. Do I want to match today?

♥️Sophie♥️
Hi, Sophie♥️ ♥️ ♥️ !!! Happy to see you back under your real name, Girl!!

My preference is Elomi Charley Lace Plunge bras, so I snap them up when Amazon has them on sale (like today)! Today I'm wearing a Honeysuckle color bra and feeling very brightly colored under my women's short sleeve polo shirt and dress pants.

(Note: my wife has accepted the fact that men's clothing measurements won't fit me AT ALL. But still, she was shocked when I paired a black size 12 Calvin Klein One-Button Blazer with a pair of black size 8 Petite Calvin Klein Women's Modern Fit Trousers. Finished the outfit off with a pair of women's tasseled loafers. The shocking thing is that the outfit fit me perfectly.)

💕Joni💕

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
But still, she was shocked when I paired a black size 12 Calvin Klein One-Button Blazer with a pair of black size 8 Petite Calvin Klein Women's Modern Fit Trousers. Finished the outfit off with a pair of women's tasseled loafers. The shocking thing is that the outfit fit me perfectly.)

💕Joni💕
You have great taste in clothing Joni 💞
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
My new pink plaid blouse over a push-up bra, dark blue Capris, stockings, and my HeyDude shoes.

Not really a bra image, but your can see them girls underneath. ☺️
I love the new hairstyle.  It suits you nicely,  very becoming! 

Offline Justagirl💃

My new pink plaid blouse over a push-up bra, dark blue Capris, stockings, and my HeyDude shoes.

Not really a bra image, but your can see them girls underneath. ☺️
I love the new hairstyle.  It suits you nicely,  very becoming!
Thank you Charli 💞

I'm going to let it grow out. I'm thinking waist length.💁‍♀️

It's not my natural color, I had highlights added. It's a bit lighter than natural now. 

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
But still, she was shocked when I paired a black size 12 Calvin Klein One-Button Blazer with a pair of black size 8 Petite Calvin Klein Women's Modern Fit Trousers. Finished the outfit off with a pair of women's tasseled loafers. The shocking thing is that the outfit fit me perfectly.)

💕Joni💕
You have great taste in clothing Joni 💞
Thank you, Justagirl.

Offline 42CSurprise!

Ohh to have a girlish figure like yours Joni.  I'm afraid if I had a figure like that with breasts like mine I'd have gotten into real trouble along the way.  But alas, it was not to be.  Like quite a few of the men here, however, I am smitten with the presence of breasts filling one of my favorite brassieres.  I don't think I could afford to wear one all the time because doing so would want me to follow the path Birdie has been taking.  I'm not brave enough to go there... so I indulge myself with shorter excursions into this tantalizing territory... as I am at the moment.  What a shocking experience... to have breasts like these filling the front of my turtleneck...  I won't show you simply because I've already done so...

Living in reality while playing with fantasy... 8)  What a way to go!

Offline Justagirl💃

I don't think I could afford to wear one all the time because doing so would want me to follow the path Birdie has been taking.  
Has taken, past tense dear. 💞

Offline 42CSurprise!

I don't think your done with Birdy... the path you ARE taking may be most accurate.  Deep respect.

Offline Justagirl💃

I don't think your done with Birdy... the path you ARE taking may be most accurate.  Deep respect.
Out with the old, and in with the new. 💃

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Ohh to have a girlish figure like yours Joni.  I'm afraid if I had a figure like that with breasts like mine I'd have gotten into real trouble along the way.  But alas, it was not to be.  Like quite a few of the men here, however, I am smitten with the presence of breasts filling one of my favorite brassieres.  I don't think I could afford to wear one all the time because doing so would want me to follow the path Birdie has been taking.  I'm not brave enough to go there... so I indulge myself with shorter excursions into this tantalizing territory... as I am at the moment.  What a shocking experience... to have breasts like these filling the front of my turtleneck...  I won't show you simply because I've already done so...

Living in reality while playing with fantasy... 8)  What a way to go!
Thank you, 42CSurprise for the compliment! I've only recently slimmed down by 50 lbs to this shape. I haven't weighed this little in 60 years!

Joni 💃

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
Joni, you are looking fabulous!!! You were probably surprised to find that pretty little figure hiding under those extra pounds!!!

Birdie, you are definitely coming into your own as well and really owning and rocking your own feminine figure. 

42C, all you have to do is be yourself, everyone else is already taken. Just do you! Whether you're in a bra and blouse or braless. 

I always thought that I tried to be me. As it turns out, I was being inhibited by what I thought I had to be. I'm secure with my femininity which is something that I never felt with my masculinity as a man.

I'm also very happy to see how diverse this group has become. 

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline Johndoe1

Hi, Sophie♥️ ♥️ ♥️ !!! Happy to see you back under your real name, Girl!!

My preference is Elomi Charley Lace Plunge bras, so I snap them up when Amazon has them on sale (like today)! Today I'm wearing a Honeysuckle color bra and feeling very brightly colored under my women's short sleeve polo shirt and dress pants.

(Note: my wife has accepted the fact that men's clothing measurements won't fit me AT ALL. But still, she was shocked when I paired a black size 12 Calvin Klein One-Button Blazer with a pair of black size 8 Petite Calvin Klein Women's Modern Fit Trousers. Finished the outfit off with a pair of women's tasseled loafers. The shocking thing is that the outfit fit me perfectly.)

💕Joni💕
You look very nice Joni. That top works very well for you. And if you have a curvy shape, so what? You are not the only one in this world. I am glad you have come to terms with yourself and celebrate yourself. I am sure it makes you a much happier person. It has in my case.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Johndoe1

I'm afraid I'm quite smitten with my breasts again... perhaps because it has cooled off enough that I pulled out that grey turtleneck which seems to have been designed ONLY to show off my bosom.  I had to grab this shot a few moments ago.  It is time to launch in the day and I'll be removing this brassiere before I meet with a friend who may have noticed by fleshy chest but with whom I've never talked about this aspect of my life.  So be it... I'll share it here and enjoy it at home...  Have a lovely day everyone.
I think the truth is many of us are smitten with our chests. And why not? They are ours and can't be taken away from us. They are a part of us like our hands or feet or hair. And yours are just as beautiful as anyone else, male or female. They are you. There is nothing wrong with enjoying what has been given to us.

Offline Justagirl💃

Birdie, you are definitely coming into your own as well and really owning and rocking your own feminine figure.
TY Sophie 💞

I was blessed with these girls, and if you got them flaunt them. 🙆‍♀️

Hmm, I must be doing okay. I'm addressed as "ma'am" even in a tank and shorts without makeup. 

"Let me get the door for you ma'am", is pretty frequent. 💞

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024