Author Topic: Morning coffee chat, any topic:  (Read 45486 times)

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Good afternoon, 

Didn't see my doctor today so I guess my test results weren't serious enough to be worth reviewing with me. 
I'm not going to worry about it and figure everything is fine 😉

I can't wait for the weekend, this week is really dragging out for some reason. I'll hit the mall again and search clearance shelves again. 😁

Have a great afternoon y'all 💞

Birdie💞
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Evolver

G'day guys and girls ;),

I've been time poor lately but I do have some time from now and want to respond to a post that someone wrote in the past week or so about dysphoria that I read while lurking....but I can't bloody find it now. :(

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
https://forum.gynecomastia.org/index.php?topic=37084.msg232221#msg232221
Thanks, champ. I've just replied there.

Online Justagirl💃

Good morning ☕

This week has really dragged itself out, whew!

It's going to be a great day because I want it to be one!

I have my outfit all laid out and I'll start getting ready here in a bit. Lookout Friday, Birdie is coming! 💞

Birdie💞

Offline taxmapper

We had a good rain last night, so the morning air and the morning drive was actually quite refreshing and clear! 

Even got some photos of the morning clouds against the mountains. 

I say keep chin up. chest out and let the day play. 

Online Justagirl💃

Good morning ☕,

Nice summer rain last night will unfortunately make today rather humid. It's a good thing I'll be at the mall today. 
I'm not sure what I'll wear yet, but I'll figure it out. 🤔

I'm thinking I need at least one strapless bra. I have a couple older tanks I don't wear because my bra straps show, as well as some other outfits that I would like to buy. 🤔

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Birdie💞

Online Justagirl💃

Darn, Torrid as still closed until further notice. 😐

Water damage!

Online Charli 💕

• Bronze Member

Water damage!
Bummer! What caused the water damage? But think about the sale they are gonna have soon!

Online Justagirl💃

Water damage!
Bummer! What caused the water damage? But think about the sale they are gonna have soon!
Yes! Sales! 💞

I picked up a cute top and some perfume at another store. 

Birdie💞

Online Justagirl💃

How nice!

I just spotted a man with a short balding head complete with a black bra under a white half shirt.

Going about this shopping and eating at the food court in the mall. 

If more guys would wear bras in public, we could eliminate the stigma surrounding it 😉

Birdie💞

Offline taxmapper

So something different; 

Three days ago I discovered that we got apricots this year. 

(Typically speaking once the buds start we get another freeze) and this year it didnt kill the buds. 

So I went outside and voila..... mini APRICOTS!!! 

Woohoo!!!

So now, today I started a wort for an apricot-vanilla mead. 

Its cooking right now, soon to cool down, and build up the yeast. 

Online Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
How nice!

I just spotted a man with a short balding head complete with a black bra under a white half shirt.

Going about this shopping and eating at the food court in the mall.

If more guys would wear bras in public, we could eliminate the stigma surrounding it 😉

Birdie💞
Well, I wear my bra everywhere we go! Now today we are going to our daughter's house and I normally do not wear my bra (a lot of hugging) But we are going shopping after and will be watching fireworks so I can not go that long without support. I try to spare my family the embarrassment. but they all know anyway. We just don't talk about it. 
I remember seeing years ago a guy at the fair a F size or bigger and when he looked at me I gave him a thumbs up and placed my hand just under my breast. He smiled and mouthed "Thank you". Looking back I now understand how he felt. I believe most of us just want to go about our day without trouble and for the most part, be left alone by those that would make trouble. I only care about it so my wife does not feel ashamed to be seen with me.

Life is short, be who you are because everyone else is taken ;)

Charli 8) 

Online Justagirl💃

How nice!

Going about this shopping and eating at the food court in the mall.

Birdie💞
Well, I wear my bra everywhere we go! Now today we are going to our daughter's house and I normally do not wear my bra (a lot of hugging) But we are going shopping after and will be watching fireworks so I can not go that long without support. I try to spare my family the embarrassment. but they all know anyway. We just don't talk about it.
I remember seeing years ago a guy at the fair a F size or bigger and when he looked at me I gave him a thumbs up and placed my hand just under my breast. He smiled and mouthed "Thank you". Looking back I now understand how he felt. I believe most of us just want to go about our day without trouble and for the most part, be left alone by those that would make trouble. I only care about it so my wife does not feel ashamed to be seen with me.

Life is short, be who you are because everyone else is taken ;)

Charli 8)
Not to be critical, but this guy maybe had a full A cup. Or barely a B. 
But if he felt they need to support the girls, more power to him. Especially wearing a black bra under white. He was very noticeable. 😉

Online Justagirl💃

Good morning everyone ☕,

Another fine morning hope everybody is having a great one. Not sure what I'll be doing today other than laundry, but I'll find something to keep me busy. What are y'all doing today?

Birdie💞

Online Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
Good morning everyone! Getting a late start today, we got home around 2am from the fireworks. Great night! So today I'm like uncle Joe cause I'm movin kinda slow🤣.

But the coffee is working it's magic so I best be getting to it. Have a great day folks! 
Charli 💕

Online Justagirl💃

Good afternoon,

How is everyone doing today? We are awfully quiet out there.

I'm just resting and catching up on things around the house here. Nothing spectacular to report.

Tomorrow will be the 4th here, and I'll be stuck at home as well..

Birdie💞
« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 03:23:38 PM by Justagirl »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024