Author Topic: Morning coffee chat, any topic:  (Read 44967 times)

Offline WPW717

• Gold Member
Good to hear
Flaxseed had little effect on me
Regards, Bob

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗

Testosterone....yuck!

I'm still waiting for my doctor to approve my BC pills. 🤔

Supposed to help with my hot flashes. ☺️
Goodluck with that Birdie.  I hope you get your hot flashes under control.  The doctor put me on testosterone a couple months ago because of constant tiredness.  He took me off a couple of weeks ago and I am starting to feel the tiredness again.  I hope he can do something else to get my energy back.
I was put on testosterone as a teenager after puberty seemed to be going 'the wrong direction'. 
I don't remember my levels, but I know I was very low. 
T lowered my voice and gave me whiskers the two years I took it, other than that it did nothing to slow anything down. 
I stopped talking it as soon as I moved out of my parents place. 

I wish I had never taken it now. 😐
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
  • Nothing is impossible, merely expensive.

Testosterone....yuck!

I'm still waiting for my doctor to approve my BC pills. 🤔

Supposed to help with my hot flashes. ☺️
Goodluck with that Birdie.  I hope you get your hot flashes under control.  The doctor put me on testosterone a couple months ago because of constant tiredness.  He took me off a couple of weeks ago and I am starting to feel the tiredness again.  I hope he can do something else to get my energy back.
I was put on testosterone as a teenager after puberty seemed to be going 'the wrong direction'.
I don't remember my levels, but I know I was very low.
T lowered my voice and gave me whiskers the two years I took it, other than that it did nothing to slow anything down.
I stopped talking it as soon as I moved out of my parents place.

I wish I had never taken it now. 😐
Wow, I hate you had such a bad run with testosterone.  I don't know if the doctor will put me back on it or try something else to get my energy level better.  I am not interested in having kids at this stage of my life, so I don't care about my fertility, I just want my energy back.  
Redfox 🦊

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
Ha, coffee.

New day, fresh start. Forgive me if I wronged anyone, lets talk about it or move on. 

How I start each day.  Reminds me to have an open mind and kind heart.

Have a good day everyone.

Online Justagirl💃

Ha, coffee.

New day, fresh start. Forgive me if I wronged anyone, lets talk about it or move on. 

How I start each day.  Reminds me to have an open mind and kind heart.

Have a good day everyone.
No worries, upon occasion we find differing opinions are voiced. Sometimes it erupts into quite the discussion. 

Wouldn't the world be 'quite drab' 
If we all thought and behaved alike?

Coffee sounds wonderful, I'll give it a go here in a bit. ☕

Online Justagirl💃

Time for coffee!

It's so nice that my stepdaughter is asking me for 'hair tips' on what to use and care for our hair. 🤗💞😘

Offline taxmapper

I made another new mix of diff. roasts this am. 
Its nice to do so because the harsh acid like taste is radically cut down and the coffee comes out. better. 

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
  I grind my own also and blend them.  I at times add a little cinnamon to the grounds to take away the bitter and give a nice flavor.  I was at the market yesterday and saw the Starbucks Peppermint Mocha, a seasonal blend,  back in stock. I picked up two 11oz bags.  It's nice.

Offline taxmapper

Nice. 

I make the coffee in the am here at work, and it comes out with many wanting a stronger but more flavorful taste. 
So I have mixes that cut down the tannins and bitterness. 

I let them add their own items. 

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
  • Nothing is impossible, merely expensive.
Here where I work we mostly use Keuriq.  If someone doesn't like what is supplied they can bring their own. 

Online Justagirl💃

Good morning ☕

Day 3 of Covid, and today I'm doing much better. I held down a bit of watered down soup. 

First time in days I did my hair, and I did look rough. 

Nurse seems to think I'm having a 'tough go at it' because I refused my Covid boosters shots. I disagree. 

BodyPos34B

Good morning! Hope you’re feeling better today and get over the hump and back to good health. 

Online Justagirl💃

Good morning! Hope you’re feeling better today and get over the hump and back to good health.
Thank you J M D

BodyPos34B

I honestly never really browsed the lounge area here such a great find of conversation. 

A co worker of mine does a routine with her and I every day almost as a running joke of let’s just get through the day and a mix of general gratitude reminders. So we always do a what’s three things you’re grateful for today? If anyone would care to share. 

For me: 

Grateful for an incredible community of people here to share with and build friendships. 

Coffee to get this very long day to a very joyous relaxing week ahead started. 

And a wonderful family to just go through life days and moments within 

Online Justagirl💃

I honestly never really browsed the lounge area here such a great find of conversation.

A co worker of mine does a routine with her and I every day almost as a running joke of let’s just get through the day and a mix of general gratitude reminders. So we always do a what’s three things you’re grateful for today? If anyone would care to share.

For me:

Grateful for an incredible community of people here to share with and build friendships.

Coffee to get this very long day to a very joyous relaxing week ahead started.

And a wonderful family to just go through life days and moments within
Grateful for the 'three' forums I frequent, I get a lot of support from them. 😘

Secondly, for great fitting bras! I get a lot of support from them. 👙

Thirdly, I saw the sunrise one more day. 😘

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024