Author Topic: Morning coffee chat, any topic:  (Read 29218 times)

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
  • Nothing is impossible, merely expensive.
Redfox 🦊

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
I noticed that things are kinda slow with the forum so I thought I would do a check in.  How is everyone doing this fine Thursday?

Offline gotgyne

I noticed that things are kinda slow with the forum so I thought I would do a check in.  How is everyone doing this fine Thursday?
Evening here. A nice thunderstorm. Doing fine.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
Hopefully the thunderstorm passes quickly and you get some quality TV watching time. 😁

Offline WPW717

• Gold Member
HOT … in inland PNW 🥵
Regards, Bob

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Justagirl💃

Strangely at the centre, things have been going okay.

They were of course coming up with “unwritten rules” almost on a daily basis, and I wasn’t the only one complaining of this. Apparently many participants and staff were complaining about it.

They compiled an addition to the dress code and accepted behavior. The new sheet had to be signed by everyone. It of course addressed modesty standards, but includes everyone.

I am no longer the only one being singled out.

Bra bands and straps must not be visible under clothes. It doesn’t expressly prohibit tank tops, but does pretty much exclude them for ALL women attending.

Clothes must cover appropriately, so their collar bones, elbows and knees policy is pretty much a given, but doesn't seem to apply to men. 

They know I dress solely in womens attire, and are quite content with androgynous. I will continue to dress this way even after my legal gender is revealed to them. I don’t want to disrupt our unspoken agreement. I’m not going to wear a skirt just to make a statement, but I have pushed the envelope about as far as it can go by wearing sheer compression stockings.

My new legal gender will of course get me back out of the men’s loo. They were taking me into the all-gender loo but management decided I needed to go into the “men’s.” I will of course suggest that I should revisit using the all-gender instead.

I need their services, and they have grudgingly been working with me. I shall be kind enough to return the favour.

Offline taxmapper

What this sounds like is that a member of upper management had two things happen. 

1: Wanted you specifically because you didn't "follow rules" and 
2: Probably got caught with this because in such facilities, and in fact everywhere in the US the rules HAVE to be applied equally across the board. 

Having dealt with HR issues int he past, the county now has written policies that must be enforced equally across the board. Same goes with each department. 
Whats good for the goose, is good for the gander.  Even if the Gander becomes a goose! 

Offline Justagirl💃

What this sounds like is that a member of upper management had two things happen.

2: Probably got caught with this because in such facilities, and in fact everywhere in the US the rules HAVE to be applied equally across the board.

Having dealt with HR issues int he past, the county now has written policies that must be enforced equally across the board. Same goes with each department.
Whats good for the goose, is good for the gander.  Even if the Gander becomes a goose!
Exactly, there is the decision maker in management that is quite indecisive in what the rules are and to whom they apply. Her religious convictions also influence her decisions. 

I do believe her wishy-washy management practices has been addressed. 

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
Good for you Birdie, I am glad things are looking up for you.

Offline Justagirl💃

Exactly, there is the decision maker in management that is quite indecisive in what the rules are and to whom they apply. Her religious convictions also influence her decisions.

I do believe her wishy-washy management practices has been addressed.
Staff meeting this morning resulted in reestablishment of the all-gender restrooms for me.

They said, "making me uncomfortable" is just not right and should have never been done.

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
Sounds like it is a win for you, or at least a move in the right direction.

Offline Justagirl💃

Sounds like it is a win for you, or at least a move in the right direction.
Definitely a win. I didn't ask for too much, just the bare minimum. I was gladly obliged my the acting manager yesterday. 

Offline Justagirl💃

My "saggy baggy boob club" water bottle that goes to the day-centre everyday. I'm shocked they haven't said anything about it yet. 🤭

Online Gotboobs

• Silver Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....that’s funny👍

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024