Author Topic: Morning coffee chat, any topic:  (Read 33611 times)

Offline Evolver

Maybe you should knock on their door one day quoting your ancient scriptures about there being six different genders! 😉

Seriously, what a mixed-up part of the world you live in. It actually made our news coverage today that in TX, OK and AL, now there are vending machines in grocery stores for ammo! 😲 
Ammunition Vending Machines Appear in Grocery Stores - Newsweek

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Maybe you should knock on their door one day quoting your ancient scriptures about there being six different genders! 😉

Seriously, what a mixed-up part of the world you live in. It actually made our news coverage today that in TX, OK and AL, now there are vending machines in grocery stores for ammo! 😲
Ammunition Vending Machines Appear in Grocery Stores - Newsweek
We have had those conversations over and over again, but it's like talking to a wall.
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Justagirl💃

Screenshot_20240712-150822.png title=Screenshot_20240712-150822.pngImage Enlarger

Torrid sale!!!

Hmm, the panties drawer is getting some additions. 😘😘😘

When life gives you curves, flaunt them! 💃
WWB-smileyboobs.jpeg title=WWB-smileyboobs.jpegBirdieWWB-smileyboobs-1.jpeg title=WWB-smileyboobs-1.jpeg

Offline Justagirl💃

10 pairs of panties in my online shopping cart at 5 for $35 USD, Plus my $40 USD store credit and 20% off in discounts.

I should make out rather well today.

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
  • Nothing is impossible, merely expensive.
Redfox 🦊

Offline Justagirl💃

Awesome deal Birdie.
I picked up a new bra while I was there and only spent $50.00 🤭

Offline Justagirl💃

Bit of humour:

An elderly gents talked to this family doctor asking him to take a closer look at his wife, he thinks she's going deaf.

The doctor ask why and the man responded, "every time I ask her something she doesn't hear me and fails to respond."

The wise doctor tells the man to ask the same question from a distance of 10 meters, then 5 meters, etc... Keep asking the same question until she hears you, and let me know how it goes.

The man asked his wife "what's for dinner?" From a distance of 10 meters, then 5, then finally hears his wife respond when he was inches away:

"For the THIRD time! We are having chicken!"

Offline Justagirl💃

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
I noticed that things are kinda slow with the forum so I thought I would do a check in.  How is everyone doing this fine Thursday?

Offline gotgyne

I noticed that things are kinda slow with the forum so I thought I would do a check in.  How is everyone doing this fine Thursday?
Evening here. A nice thunderstorm. Doing fine.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
Hopefully the thunderstorm passes quickly and you get some quality TV watching time. 😁

Online WPW717

• Gold Member
HOT … in inland PNW 🥵
Regards, Bob

Offline Justagirl💃

Offline Justagirl💃

Strangely at the centre, things have been going okay.

They were of course coming up with “unwritten rules” almost on a daily basis, and I wasn’t the only one complaining of this. Apparently many participants and staff were complaining about it.

They compiled an addition to the dress code and accepted behavior. The new sheet had to be signed by everyone. It of course addressed modesty standards, but includes everyone.

I am no longer the only one being singled out.

Bra bands and straps must not be visible under clothes. It doesn’t expressly prohibit tank tops, but does pretty much exclude them for ALL women attending.

Clothes must cover appropriately, so their collar bones, elbows and knees policy is pretty much a given, but doesn't seem to apply to men. 

They know I dress solely in womens attire, and are quite content with androgynous. I will continue to dress this way even after my legal gender is revealed to them. I don’t want to disrupt our unspoken agreement. I’m not going to wear a skirt just to make a statement, but I have pushed the envelope about as far as it can go by wearing sheer compression stockings.

My new legal gender will of course get me back out of the men’s loo. They were taking me into the all-gender loo but management decided I needed to go into the “men’s.” I will of course suggest that I should revisit using the all-gender instead.

I need their services, and they have grudgingly been working with me. I shall be kind enough to return the favour.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024