Author Topic: This is me  (Read 35438 times)

Offline Busty

Your breasts look amazing 

Offline JJ_Gyne

• Bronze Member
Thanks Busty.. with the way they've been feeling lately I think something is happening again. 

Just how much i remains to be seen.

Offline Busty

As you said, your breast do look very full. Seems like your areolae have expanded as your breasts have grown bigger. Your nipples look, thicker, even. Altogether, quite womanly, and definitely require a bra for both comfort and appearance

Offline JJ_Gyne

• Bronze Member
Interesting that you mentioned areola and ripple size.. I was thinking the other day that their look seemed enhanced.. but I didn't reallly think much of it at the time.

Offline Busty

And I noticed you have Montgomery glands on your areolae same as women do

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
JJ_Gyne, You look great and have a nice shape. 
I get the "full" feeling from time to time and later notice a little growth.  Could be that or other times when I have a little fluid retention its felt there then its lost again.  That is easy to tell and is usually a result of a restaurant salty meal.

Offline Johndoe1

Very nice JJ. Very feminine in appearance. Take care of them.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline gotgyne

Regarding our breasts I'm quite sure, that many members of this forum could wear the "Dirndl", which is needed for female fans of the Munich "Oktoberfest".

Here is the complete article: https://www.oktoberfesttours.travel/oktoberfest-2024/

A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Busty

What a nice look.  

Offline JJ_Gyne

• Bronze Member
:)@gotgyne - Sure breasts could fill it out nicely but don't know that rest of body could pull off the look.

Thanks Parity and Johndoe.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2024, 11:43:43 AM by JJ_Gyne »

Offline Busty

Sure breasts could fill it out nicely but don't know that rest of body could pull off the look.
I can relate.  But how interesting that we even make those observations comparing ourselves to women 
« Last Edit: October 13, 2024, 03:04:31 PM by Busty »

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
It's kinda funny, in my mind I see, rather wish, I looked that good.
I guess that's the acceptance part of it, being true to self.  I'm not ashamed of being me.  I just want to be seen as I see myself.
In my mind when I'm looking online at styles I picture myself looking like that.  It's a dream but how I wish I could present when filling the same style.  As well as having the accepting looks from others.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Wow! Very nice set of boobies you have there! Take care of them. 😁

Offline Busty

In my mind when I'm looking online at styles I picture myself looking like that.  It's a dream but how I wish I could present when filling the same style.  As well as having the accepting looks from others.
I agree.  We tend to look at such things the way women do, but with the notable difference of concern about being accepted

Offline WPW717

• Gold Member
I’d never get that kind of cleavage.
I am so wide set East /West that a  measure guide says that I am a44D. I got nicely into a 44 C with true or generous cups. My root is so large the mammogram technician had difficulty getting the entire boob in view on the oblique shot. No cleavage for me but the advantage is underwire projection is mitigated and with button down shirts I am completely stealth. I also helps that I had a 10 lb weight gain on my belly from prednisone. I suspect that will evaporate when it is withdrawn. 
Those girls are hot, I am not. Should my projection become obvious I think I am prepared to deal with what may come.
It would be interesting to fill a bra that way.
Regards, Bob

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024