Author Topic: Surgery completed with Levick 11/05/2011 (now with pics)  (Read 19467 times)

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member

Offline lightweightbaby

• Bronze Member
Looking spot on mate, bet your over the moon. You got much pain/swelling in your chest?

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
Looking spot on mate, bet your over the moon. You got much pain/swelling in your chest?

Cheers fella !! well chuffed.
Got little bit of swelling but not too bad at all, same with pain. Can feel a hard bit of scar tissue on my right pec now, but can't visibly see it and seems to have reduced from a few days ago.

Have started going for walks when I get home from work, might try and go up gym for real light workout in the next few days.
Bought an umbro core compression type sports top from sportsdirect for £5, bargain, fits really well. Gonna wear that when I walk, start running and gym etc etc.

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
4 weeks post op tomorrow.
Chest is still niiiiiiice and flat, bruising is near enough gone now. Been going out for fast walks and I'm gonna hit the gym for real light cardio on Friday. No pain at all now.
Started massaging with bio oil just for couple mins tonight, feels great. Got a tiny bit of scar tissue but can't see it and have to really feel around to find it.

Levick is a genius :D Will get some 4 weeks post op pics up tomorrow.
If anyone is reading this and in two minds about getting surgery, you've got nothing to worry about, would recommend it to anyone even someone with a very mild case.

Offline wantridofgyno17

• Silver Member
Glad to hear your healing nicely! Look forward to seeing your 4 week pics tomorrow.  :)

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
Glad to hear your healing nicely! Look forward to seeing your 4 week pics tomorrow.  :)

Cheers fella  ;D

Offline lightweightbaby

• Bronze Member

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
Hows the healing going mate?

Ello mate !!

Going really well ta, been so busy with work and gym etc not been keeping this updated.
Basically all healed now, no pain. Hitting the gym few times a week, mostly for cardio but bit of weights also.
Gonna increase weights sessions gradually and starting boxing soon 2 hopefully.

Well happy with my results, can feel a few lumps of scar tissue around my nipples but can't see it, nice and flat. Been massaging for 5 mins or so each night.

Still wearing compression vest for 12 hours from evening till morning, doesn't even feel like I'm wearing it anymore I got used to it so much. Not sure when I will stop wearing it tbh, maybe couple of weeks.

Offline dapuffnipz

• Posting Member

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
Any updates or new pics mate :)

Sorry mate, and sorry guys for lack of updates but you know how it is just been busy with life  ;D

8.5 weeks post op now. All going great, back lifting weights in the gym 3 times a week and running etc. Not wearing compression vest at all now. had a bit of scar tissue increase and I am no longer flat as a pancake now but still looks amazing. I am out shirtless now at every opportunity lol.

will get some pics up asap

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
Right, again apologies for lack of updates but I have been LOVING getting on with gyne free life.
Here's a pic from approx 10 weeks post op I believe now, not a very flattering pic as the flash makes my chest look weird. Have been massaging twice a day for few days now, can still feel slight scar tissue underneath each nipple but seems to be going a bit now.

Thrilled to bits with my results.

Offline Gyne-Sucks

• Bronze Member
looking really good just out of interest how much did it cos for all this

Offline chopper

• Silver Member
what a top result!!! hats off to Levick, bet you are chuffed! Im happy with everything my end too, feels top bannana doesn't it not having to worry about your tshirt/top sticking to your front. Everyday i still get a kick out of it somewhere during the day that the boobies are finally gone :)

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
what a top result!!! hats off to Levick, bet you are chuffed! Im happy with everything my end too, feels top bannana doesn't it not having to worry about your tshirt/top sticking to your front. Everyday i still get a kick out of it somewhere during the day that the boobies are finally gone :)

Thanks a lot mate. Yeah levick has done me proud, well chuffed.
Feels so good doesn't it !! kicking arse in the gym now, such a motivator.
Keep us posted on ur progress matey.

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
looking really good just out of interest how much did it cos for all this

thanks  :)
approx £3750 total cost dude

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024