Author Topic: Surgery completed with Levick 11/05/2011 (now with pics)  (Read 19469 times)

Offline mr rich18

• Posting Member
How long did your inverted nipple last and how bad was it. Cannot really see on the pics. I take my bandage of wed. Just want to prepare myself for that cause it seems quite common.

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
How long did your inverted nipple last and how bad was it. Cannot really see on the pics. I take my bandage of wed. Just want to prepare myself for that cause it seems quite common.

Its started coming back out at 8 weeks or so. Couldn't even notice it mate, wouldn't have even cared if it stayed in permanently tbh.

Offline kieran_22

• Bronze Member
How long did you have off at work? Really can't wait to book a date up...finally ready to get rid!
Surgery with Mr. Levick on Thursday 18th August 2011 - currently recovering!

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
How long did you have off at work? Really can't wait to book a date up...finally ready to get rid!

10 days mate. Could have gone back after a week tbh but did appreciate having the extra few days.

Offline kieran_22

• Bronze Member
And are you completely happy with your results and what Levick has done for you?

When did he do your blood test too? Does it need to be done before I turn up for the op?

I'm so nervous about my operation!

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
And are you completely happy with your results and what Levick has done for you?

When did he do your blood test too? Does it need to be done before I turn up for the op?

I'm happy mate, got a bit of scar tissue come through now but that should disappear with massage. Also Levick offers injections to disolve it if not.

He doesn't do any blood tests mate, you don't need to worry about that.
Don't need to be nervous so don't worry, I'd do it again just to watch the movies and eat the food lol.

Offline chopper

• Silver Member

I'm happy mate, got a bit of scar tissue come through now but that should disappear with massage. Also Levick offers injections to disolve it if not.

He doesn't do any blood tests mate, you don't need to worry about that.
Don't need to be nervous so don't worry, I'd do it again just to watch the movies and eat the food lol.

That's it mate, the couple of weeks afterwards of doing sweet FA was sublime wasn't it lol!! Pizza and movies was the diet here....good times

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member

That's it mate, the couple of weeks afterwards of doing sweet FA was sublime wasn't it lol!! Pizza and movies was the diet here....good times

It was awesome mate lol, miss it now I'm eating stict again and exercising :D

How are you getting on fella ?

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
Update. Must be about 3.5 months post op now.
Have lost another few pounds of fat and got stronger in the gym. Having the op has inspired my training and nutrition loads, eating dead clean since after the op.

Chest still looking great, shirtless at every opportunity lol. Scar tissue still there but can't notice it visually and seems to be gradually reducing. Also Dr
Levick has said I can come see him for an injection that will disolve the scar tissue if i want to.

Finally taking my 4 year old daughter to a swimming rapids place in the next week or so, something i've promised her for years. Thankyou Dr LEvick for letting me
Live my life 100% again.

Also thanks to all the people who supported me through this and of course everyone who posts on this forum :0)

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member
Update. Must be about 3.5 months post op now.
Have lost another few pounds of fat and got stronger in the gym. Having the op has inspired my training and nutrition loads, eating dead clean since after the op.

Chest still looking great, shirtless at every opportunity lol. Scar tissue still there but can't notice it visually and seems to be gradually reducing. Also Dr
Levick has said I can come see him for an injection that will disolve the scar tissue if i want to.

Finally taking my 4 year old daughter to a swimming rapids place in the next week or so, something i've promised her for years. Thankyou Dr LEvick for letting me
Live my life 100% again.

Also thanks to all the people who supported me through this and of course everyone who posts on this forum :0)

That's great man :D I've been wanting to go swimming for ages, use to love it :(
It's good you've got your diet and routine on track. Sounds like a really good result, I literally cannot wait :|

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
Thanks sawyer ! Looking forward to reading how much ur enjoying life post op really soon, won't be long now mate :0).

Wore a tight White t shirt to work yesterday, was great lol. Just been for a 3 mile run this
Morning shirtless :0).

Weight is down to 12 stone 5lbs now, will get some pics up really soon guys.

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member
Thanks sawyer ! Looking forward to reading how much ur enjoying life post op really soon, won't be long now mate :0).

Wore a tight White t shirt to work yesterday, was great lol. Just been for a 3 mile run this
Morning shirtless :0).

Weight is down to 12 stone 5lbs now, will get some pics up really soon guys.

Cheers mate, inspires me alot :D
Tight white tee? Shirtless run? I'm jealous :|

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
Lol cheers mate, won't be long and you'll be doing the same :0)

Offline 2B||!2B

• Posting Member
Great result man! Congrats! Hope I see similar results when I take my bandages off on friday!  ;D

I'm finding it kinda hard to judge how high I can raise my arms, don't wanna stress anything , break any stitches etc!

Can you remember how many days you were post op before you could raise your arms properly to change t-shirts etc. by yourself? Or did you wait until you took the bandages off?

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
Great result man! Congrats! Hope I see similar results when I take my bandages off on friday!  ;D

I'm finding it kinda hard to judge how high I can raise my arms, don't wanna stress anything , break any stitches etc!

Can you remember how many days you were post op before you could raise your arms properly to change t-shirts etc. by yourself? Or did you wait until you took the bandages off?

Thanks mate. I'm sure u will have a great result ;0).
My advice on raising ur arms is don't push it at all for a couple of weeks. Think I could just about get a vest on myself after 6 days and a t shirt prob about 9 days.

Let your chest heal buddy, trying to raise ur arms too high too early etc will cause unnecessary strain on the area in my opinion.

By 10 days post op I was back at work in the office and was doing fast walks in the evenings for exercise a couple days later. Won't be long ;0)

I know how desperate you are to heal, I've been there. By 10 days post op I was back at work

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024